NCAA Basketball Brackets

It's pretty simple now. Connecticut wins the next game and I take this pool.

GO HEELS.

Remember what I said in my rep to you before the game................... :cool:

Yep, you were spot on. A one man team can't beat the Heels.

And Villanova ? Congrats on over achieving but you gotta play the real deal now.

I'm a philly sports guy, so I'm riding the 'nova bandwagon right now. I actually don't care much for basketball, but it's always good to see philly teams on top. With baseball opening day less than a week away, I hardly have any attention left to focus on anything else.

We are up to 238,000 passes for the Wilson/NCAA Ultimate Assist. Sign up and pass a ball to all your friends. 10 cents for each pass goes to fight cancer. Let’s get this to 500,000 before the tournament is over. Log into Facebook and search for Wilson Ultimate Assist. It is easy and fun to pass to all your friends.

I wasn't going to bring it up. But since you guys did.......yeah, you guys suck. And your teams suck even worse. :razz:

I detect a little Heel envy here.

You all know the deal......get on board with the Heels !!

(or you suck):razz:

Every spring, about this time, if you listen closely, you can hear the calls of the loser birds migrating home.

loooooouuu----sir.......looooooou----sir...we lost, we lost........loooooou---sir..........looooou---sir....we lost, we lost..............

It's one of nature's most distinct calls.

You will need a LOT of this after your heels lose on Saturday:

absoluttarheel.jpg

I was just considering that statistically speaking, there is 75% chance I will be eating humble pie by next Tuesday.

But, according to the experts, you guys will still be losers.

Sadly, the only team I have that hasn't lost yet is the tar heels and since they beat oklahoma like they did, I'm glad I still have them. They have yet to let me down and CERTAINLY won't. GO HEELS!!! In case you can't really see that (or are ignorant MSU fans :lol:) it says GO HEELS!!!

Forum List

Back