NBC Helps Homosexual Child Abductor Escape?

Maybe from those that ran after the guy, their statements he was young. I bet nbc did 't want it to come back and bite them in the lawsuit arena, if indeed, it was a juvenile. In today's world unfortunately, that can be a huge factor in decisions made.
I am glad this man failed in his abduction and was apprehended by the police. I hope they throw the book at him.

That being said, nothing in the article states that this 15 year old was a homosexual. Is this a fact or is this an assumption by the OP?

For all we know he could be involved in a baby selling ring.
I am glad this man failed in his abduction and was apprehended by the police. I hope they throw the book at him.

That being said, nothing in the article states that this 15 year old was a homosexual. Is this a fact or is this an assumption by the OP?

It was an assumption, but hey, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
The question remains unanswered: why would NBC smear the face out? They had to have known that the kidnapper was a young teen because they're restricted from showing his face if he's a juvenile...but they said nothing on the newscast did they? Assholes.

That is some pretty compelling evidence you've presented.

I never intended to prove anything.

That much is obvious.

Awesome. Then you won't be confused.

Meanwhile, I would love to know exactly what those imbecilic parents DO that requires them to have an SSI recipient babysitter for their kids. I can tell they don't work by looking at them.

Oh I wasn't confused, I was just wondering how you claim to that conclusion.

What babysitter allows a 10 year to go the park with a 8 year old and a baby? That women has some explaining to do and I wonder if she will face child endangerment charges?

That town is in the middle of nowhere, I have drove through there to go on a fishing trip. Lots of tourists go through during the summer, the rest of the year it's a town off I-90, with no one around. I wouldn't allow my kids to go anywhere alone at that age, but I could see in that town, that she thought it would never happen. Not smart.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Check out what NBC did to the surveillance tape of that asshole abducting the 22 month-old male child in Washington two days ago. Watch it a couple of times. See the creep's face on this video? Of course you don't, because NBC smeared it out so that anyone who might otherwise recognize this cockroach and report him to police...cant. Why would NBC do such an onerous thing? Because the creep is an NBC employee? I wouldn't doubt it one bit. No other network is so completely obsessed with homosexual pedophilia as is NBC. So here was their chance to help out a fellow traveler...and they didn't hesitate for a minute, did they?

Lincoln County Looking for Man Caught on Video After Snatching 22-Month-Old Boy - NBC News

They do that because of juristic implications in a court of law, in case it comes to a jury trial. What NBC is doing is standard procedure. Many other news services do this all the time. Do you live under a rock? If the perp's face is plasterered all over the place, and since this is a land where innocence is presumed until guilt is proven, then there would be no way to find an impartial jury.

In other others, showing his face right now could be the best way to make sure he gets off scot-free.

You are not very good at this, now are you....

Not only that, there is no evidence yet that the 15 year old is a homosexual or that he killed anyone.

YOU, asshole, are not judge and jury. Hell, just to get out of your armchair to grab another beer probably winds you.

Oh please don't make the fine distinction between the types of depravities. Many serial killers are homos, it's not like it matters.

You are zero evidence that this 15 year is a serial killer. Just like the OP as offered zero evidence that is kid was gay. There are a lot of assumptions being made about this case.

Meh.

Meh, she wouldn't know a fact if one slapped her in the face.

Some of you are just plain flat out nuts.

NBC, homosexuality, serial killer ...

Where's the evidence of any of that?

Forum List

Back