NBA may not start!!!!

I will be surprised if the NBA, NHL, or MLB play any more this year I have serious doubts the NFL will get a full season in as well if at all.
The baseball season IS set to start July 24th, with a 60 game schedule and playoffs. With NO fans in the seats. But the games WILL be televised. I'm VERY hungry for some live baseball!
Baseball without fans in the seats ain't baseball.
Not just with baseball you take the fans out of any sport it's going to be pretty boring in my view.

Horse racing isn't bad without fans. But the horses don't give a crap about the fans anyhow.

I will be surprised if the NBA, NHL, or MLB play any more this year I have serious doubts the NFL will get a full season in as well if at all.
The baseball season IS set to start July 24th, with a 60 game schedule and playoffs. With NO fans in the seats. But the games WILL be televised. I'm VERY hungry for some live baseball!
Baseball without fans in the seats ain't baseball.
Not just with baseball you take the fans out of any sport it's going to be pretty boring in my view.

Fake crowd noise like they do with KBO

No NBA?

I like that

and if there is no NFL thats ok too

Yes because Brady will have to wait until 44 LOL
That would have been the most interesting story of the 2020 season

but since the NFL has chosen to pander to black thugs and criminals to hell with them

Forum List

Back