NBA In Season Tournament

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Has anyone paid any more attention to basketball with the addition of this tournament?

I have not but I'm peeking in to see which teams will advance to the finals and if you havent watched it they re more loose with the fouls I think, players on the bench can act more like they are at an All Star game clowning around and such than normal, regular seaoson games.

And it's hard to watch some of these games with these colors on the court, they are all blue or green or purple and it looks like basketball in Europe or some other country.

NBA and Hawks fan sticking my beak in here. I watch all our games and have been hearing about this so-called "in season" tournament but so far the entire concept has eluded me. Am I that dense?

The problem is timing. Too many other more interesting sports events happening. College football, pro football etc. they should move it to Mid Jan-February. People would be more interested if for no other reason than they’d be the only thing to be interested in.

NBA and Hawks fan sticking my beak in here. I watch all our games and have been hearing about this so-called "in season" tournament but so far the entire concept has eluded me. Am I that dense?
Desperation to make early season basketball relevant. Maybe moderately successful so far. They needed to do something like this.

Forum List

Back