Nazi Sub used to smuggle hitler to argentina (possibly) discovered in Argentina

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Argentina is not cooperating in the investigation of the sub.....which is highly suspicious.

All those alleged conspiracyi theories that have claimed hitler escaped to argentina have been givern new life.

It seems more lposlsible that hitler escaped Germany and lived in Argentina till his death.

I'm confident Hitler shot himself.

It fits the psychological profile on him, as he would never have risked capture.

At the same time, there is no doubt Nazi's went to Argentina, the only question becomes, which ones?

But at this point they are all pretty much dead, or soon will be.

anything's possible. Abe Lincoln didn't die in the theater either for all we know. reality and facts are inherently subjective, especially in the information age

It fits the psychological profile on him, as he would never have risked capture.
It fits with what American propagandists 'told' us about his profile.

I don't believe he made it to Argentina, but I don't believe a lot of things told by America about ww2.

I've heard for years that the Germans used the Type XIV supply and replenishment U-boat (Milchkuh or 'milk cow') for several end of the war one-way trips to Argentina.

They were simply scuttled at the end of their voyages.

R.9650d6366ab089142a85c06be0bf5c94

Last edited:
anything's possible. Abe Lincoln didn't die in the theater either for all we know. reality and facts are inherently subjective, especially in the information age
Hitler was furious anytime a high ranking general surrendered rather than shooting themselves. To him, it was a disgrace.

They were expected to do so.

And as we see others in the regime, like Goebbels and Himmler do, they were all ready to kill themselves.

The underlings, however, not all lived according to this philosophy.

By the end Hitler was a very sick and drug addicted shell. He was also the most recognizable man in the world. Not possible to hide him for very long. Word would get out. Implausible.

It fits with what American propagandists 'told' us about his profile.

I don't believe he made it to Argentina, but I don't believe a lot of things told by America about ww2.
Naturally, all we know is what he can learn.

What motivates you to think otherwise other than just not trusting any information we have on him?

By the end Hitler was a very sick and drug addicted shell. He was also the most recognizable man in the world. Not possible to hide him for very long. Word would get out. Implausible.
He was not a well man, and would not have lived long after anyway.

At least, that is the information given out about him

Who knows, maybe he really found the fountain of youth in Argentina and actually loves Jews

Who knows.

:auiqs.jpg:

He was not a well man, and would not have lived long after anyway.
That's how he was portrayed in the movies.
At least, that is the information given out about him

:auiqs.jpg:
And the book you read.

American propagandists needed to create a feeling of closure on Hitler and Eva Braun. I would suggest that it's more likely they were interrogated and then shot by Americans elsewhere.

And the book you read.

American propagandists needed to create a feeling of closure on Hitler and Eva Braun. I would suggest that it's more likely they were interrogated and then shot by Americans elsewhere.
It would have been the Russians

And the book you read.

books are a good thing

i listen to audiobooks all day while pacing around the room and watching shirtless submission wrestling on the smart TV

Here is a brief overview of where the rumors may have started.

After surrendering to the Argentine authorities, as had happened to the crew of U-530, they were extradited to the US where they responded to the charge of having torpedoed the cruiser Bahia, and then to the UK, where they faced accusations that they had landed Nazi leaders in Argentina before surrendering

Last edited:
I'm confident Hitler shot himself.

At the same time, there is no doubt Nazi's went to Argentina, the only question becomes, which ones?

But at this point they are all pretty much dead, or soon will be.

Actually, most of the really bad Nazis, like Eichmann and Mengele, didn't need to sneak on a sub.
They used "Ratlines" provided by the Catholic Church and facilitated by the Western Allies.

Forum List

Back