Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It

There has been plenty of news coverage .......capitol hill is not a news agency.

For good reason ....Trump spit out 30, 573 lies while at the White House and who knows maybe 15,000 more since he was voted out then the whole damn party regurgitates lie after lie.

Jordan,MTG and Trump have some common ground = none knows when to shut up.

Ok seriously. How is the sub Biden's fault.

I never said it was Bidens fault. I said its a good metaphor to his administration.

What people are saying IS his fault is that his administration hid the fact for 4 days that they knew the sub had imploded and the people were dead. They had the public hold out false hope that some miracle would happen.

And it's so stupid you can't answer it.

This accident has nothing to do with Biden or the purview of the president.
I can see why you're a Democrat.
You're too much of an idiot to function on your own.

The US Navy and the Coastguard is supposed to monitor any traffic in the ocean to protect us from attack by Russian nuke subs.
That means they have a sonar network listening to our oceans for anything out of the ordinary. Screws that propel subs can be heard for hundreds of miles.
As per the OP, the Navy heard the implosion when it happened Sunday, but the Biden Adm refused to release that information to the public till they needed it to flood the headlines and eat up all of the 24/7 news cycle.
Now all that Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, and the networks want to talk about is the Titan Sub disaster. Not one word that Biden is in the process of being impeached. Not one word from anyone.
The only reason we know is because it showed up on Twitter.

The US Navy and the Coastguard is supposed to monitor any traffic in the ocean to protect us from attack by Russian nuke subs.
That means they have a sonar network listening to our oceans for anything out of the ordinary. Screws that propel subs can be heard for hundreds of miles.
As per the OP, the Navy heard the implosion when it happened Sunday, but the Biden Adm refused to release that information to the public till they needed it to flood the headlines and eat up all of the 24/7 news cycle.
Now all that Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, and the networks want to talk about is the Titan Sub disaster. Not one word that Biden is in the process of being impeached. Not one word from anyone.
If what you say is true, Biden is brilliant. Which is it, brilliance or organic brain syndrome of some sort?

This Potatohead Administration is capable of all kinds of dishonesty and lies. I would be the last person on earth to defend the sonofabitches. However, in this case I think the Navy was waiting for the visual conformation. That was the prudent thing to do.

Not a democrat.

Not a republican either.

And I can see you are a limited 2 dimensional thinker

And it's not news that Biden is being impeached. Every president is now going to be impeached because tit for tat politics is what we do know.

Pretty soon all congress will be doing is investigating the family friends and business partners of the previous administration which would be fine if it wasn't going to cost us billions of dollars .

Confirmation was needed before release.

No one wants to tell families your loved ones are dead because we HEARD A SOUND but have not found wreckage, a body, etc...

One of the SAR spokesmen kept saying it was all about holding on to hope until they found the sub / wreckage.

I think this was for the families even though the searchers were pretty sure they knew what happened.

If I was a family member I would want to hear the news from the SAR guys anyway, the experts on-scene, not the lying potatohead anyway.

Not a democrat.

Not a republican either.

And I can see you are a limited 2 dimensional thinker

And it's not news that Biden is being impeached. Every president is now going to be impeached because tit for tat politics is what we do know.

Pretty soon all congress will be doing is investigating the family friends and business partners of the previous administration which would be fine if it wasn't going to cost us billions of dollars .
Because you want to keep voting for these bad actors you can't complain when they commit illegal acts.
Not only are they breaking the law, but they're using law enforcement to cover up their crimes.
So my heart pumps purple-piss for your complaints about congress.

Because you want to keep voting for these bad actors you can't complain when they commit illegal acts.
Not only are they breaking the law, but they're using law enforcement to cover up their crimes.
So my heart pumps purple-piss for your complaints about congress.

Not a democrat, not a republican

I have not voted for either party of the corrupt duopoly in over 30 years.

Don't hurt yourself when you try to fit this fact into your little 2 dimensional brain

Not a democrat, not a republican

I have not voted for either party of the corrupt duopoly in over 30 years.

Don't hurt yourself when you try to fit this fact into your little 2 dimensional brain
Every time you make excuses for them you help them do what they're doing.
You are what is known as a facilitator or a useful-idiot.
I'm not buying your claims.
You support Democrats.

Every time you make excuses for them you help them do what they're doing.
You are what is known as a facilitator or a useful-idiot.
I'm not buying your claims.
You support Democrats.
I have mode no excuses.

I asked why a civilian submarine accident is anything the president should be involved in.

even though Joe has Alzheimer and whatever else you guys say about him, he punks and manipulates you guys and the news flow at will just to distract from Hunter.

LIke I said, he is just punking the RWers. Hell he won the election from the basement. Really RWers should be ashamed.

Has it crossed your mind that you got punked too? You don't feel manipulated? You don't care that they manipulated the news flow at will to distract from Hunter? You don't care that they CAN manipulate the news flow at will? You are okay with that? You shouldn't be ashamed to accept that shit?

Has it crossed your mind that you got punked too? You don't feel manipulated? You don't care that they manipulated the news flow at will to distract from Hunter? You don't care that they CAN manipulate the news flow at will? You are okay with that? You shouldn't be ashamed to accept that shit?
I knew Trump was a clown so I could not vote for him. Kinda the problem with only having two choices. I don't think I have ever voted for a Dem.

This Potatohead Administration is capable of all kinds of dishonesty and lies. I would be the last person on earth to defend the sonofabitches. However, in this case I think the Navy was waiting for the visual conformation. That was the prudent thing to do.
Sounds like an excuse.

Think anyone, other than the usual 30%, the gullible Democrat base, the mindless minions, will buy that nonsense?

The White House and Congress rushes to the cameras whenever they hear an unsubstantiated rumor about Trump and trash him endlessly, but they cannot report the fact that the Navy heard the implosion and knew what it was Sunday.
Fact is, Navy sonar technicians can tell the difference between a whale fart and a Dolphin fart, so they knew what it was as soon as it happened. Normally that would be big news that the press would want to know, but apparently they needed to slow-walk that information for a clearly nefarious purpose. This is what despots always do.
The MSM shouts questions at our Pedo in Chief and all he does is laugh at them and sneer.

I knew Trump was a clown so I could not vote for him. Kinda the problem with only having two choices. I don't think I have ever voted for a Dem.

Kinda beside the point. You pointed the finger at the Right for something the Biden Admin and the media did. And you think only the Right got punked?

And BTW, Trump ain't the only clown in politics. Only having 2 choices does kinda suck, but IMHO Trump is the least dangerous clown.

I have mode no excuses.

I asked why a civilian submarine accident is anything the president should be involved in.
Are you really this stupid?

Okay, let me spell it out to you.
This how the US military's chain of command works:
  • The US Navy heard the implosion and knew pretty much without a doubt what it was
  • They knew nearly the precise location of the implosion
  • They reported to the chain of command what they heard/discovered immediately
  • The message went up the chain
  • The White House intervened and told them to hold onto their discovery till further notice
  • Search crews discovered wreckage at a location given to them by the Navy where the sound came from
  • The White House put a blackout on the story
  • Republicans hold the Durham hearings
  • The White House releases the discovery of wreckage from the Titan Sub
  • The GOP controlled House votes to send impeachment documents to committee against Pres Biden
  • Fox News and the other MSM spends two solid days covering the disaster and practically ignores events in Washington
  • No mention of impeachment from anyone
This is called government censorship. This is why North Koreans love their dictator. Because they're spoon-fed their news like the Biden Adm is doing.

Forum List

Back