National Response Framework? Any Mention?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
If you guys recall Katrina and the Deepwater Horizon, we had incident commanders who ran things. Russel Honore (who took over for Brownie), Thad Allen. Things were organized, managed, and hysteria was lessened.
We could use that now.

The reason I bring it up is because these positions (Honore was a task force commander, Allen was the incident commander) were part of the plan in place; the National Response Plan and the National Response Framework.
For those who have watched the blob’s pressers, has there been any mention of the National Response Framework or who the incident commander is?

If you guys recall Katrina and the Deepwater Horizon, we had incident commanders who ran things. Russel Honore (who took over for Brownie), Thad Allen. Things were organized, managed, and hysteria was lessened.
We could use that now.

The reason I bring it up is because these positions (Honore was a task force commander, Allen was the incident commander) were part of the plan in place; the National Response Plan and the National Response Framework.
For those who have watched the blob’s pressers, has there been any mention of the National Response Framework or who the incident commander is?
I thought that was Pence's job.

We could use that now.

Usually the incident commander isn’t an elected official.

We could use that now.

it would help if you paid attention,,,that way you dont ask stupid questions like this one,,,

We could use that now.

it would help if you paid attention,,,that way you dont ask stupid questions like this one,,,

So you don’t know who the incident commander is either. Cool

We could use that now.

its obvious to those without TDS,,,

We could use that now.

again...the NRF...the plan were supposed to be following. No mention. Just snide insults. You’re too a waste of carbon.

We could use that now.

True, but I got no problem with Pence. Better he than trump.

We could use that now.

again...the NRF...the plan were supposed to be following. No mention. Just snide insults. You’re too a waste of carbon.
dont worry youre not alone,,,, there are a lot of fucking idiots around like you that dont know shit because of TDS,,,

We could use that now.

Who was the incident commander for swine flu?

We could use that now.

Not sure. The best incident commanders are the ones who are not in the public eye. That is why you have a PIO.

good to see TDSers (Trump dick suckers) Are just as confused as the blob is about this disaster “response”. Lol

Whoever commands this needs to be in the public eye, so they can be watched very carefully. If they don't get it right, everybody will know their name, recognize them on site and they won't even be able to get a haircut in their hometown barber shop after their immediate retirement from public life.

We could use that now.

Yeah, the kenyan lawn jockey did awesome.... as 210 million gallons of oil spilled into the ocean on his watch. 11 bodies never recovered. Gross incompetence even graded on the AA curve.

The difference was the marxist politburo covering for him.... certainly don't want to be called rayciss!

Whoever commands this needs to be in the public eye, so they can be watched very carefully. If they don't get it right, everybody will know their name, recognize them on site and they won't even be able to get a haircut in their hometown barber shop after their immediate retirement from public life.

Yeah, thats a bad idea. It makes the competent shrink from the duty. A thousand things could go wrong in any mass response.

A good IC is usually anonymous. A bad IC is usually infamous. See "Brownie" for reference.

We could use that now.

Not sure. The best incident commanders are the ones who are not in the public eye. That is why you have a PIO.

good to see TDSers (Trump dick suckers) Are just as confused as the blob is about this disaster “response”. Lol
Actually, I have studied it quite a bit. Maybe you should, too.
You can start here-
If you finish that, I can provide more.

We could use that now.

Actually, I have studied it quite a bit. Maybe you should, too.
You can start here-
If you finish that, I can provide more.

Okay...who is the incident commander?

Just asking.

Forum List

Back