National Geographic Daily Pictures

I am not yet allowed to post link, so I'll just mention the image and the photographer.

This is about the image Island in the Sky by Shane Kalyn on April 28, 2014.

Comment: Is this real? This is really magical but if someone will ask me if I want to live in that island, my answer would be a big NO. Hehe. But it's really heaven on earth I may say. :)

It'd be a little snug. Though I guess that'd mean a short walk to the grocery, Home Depot and Starbucks.

lava-crater-volcano-hawaii_81648_990x742.jpg

How small we humans are.
From Volcano Picture -- Hawaii Photo -- National Geographic Photo of the Day

Someone is obsessively talking about one topic here ... and it's skook. Quite the hypocrite, that one is. Skook, cut it out. Quit bringing global warming into threads where it has no place.

Actually, this may well be the perfect place for it because these places are what we are losing to global climate change.

Someone is obsessively talking about one topic here ... and it's skook. Quite the hypocrite, that one is. Skook, cut it out. Quit bringing global warming into threads where it has no place.

Actually, this may well be the perfect place for it because these places are what we are losing to global climate change.

Yes I know so many want the climate to stay the same forever, how the reality is that the universe is in constant change and the Earth is no different.

But then again to the AGW cult the history of the Earth didn't start in 1886.

Is there any reason you two are trying to divert a thread about National Geographic photos?

If so, let me know and I'll stop posting them.

Forum List

Back