Nashville Dem Mayor proposes 32% property tax increase amid pandemic

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Nashville Mayor Cooper today filed the city’s recommended operating budget for fiscal year 2021 with the Metro Council.

Nashville Dem Mayor Proposes 32% Property Tax Increase Amid Pandemic

LOL Better hope the ppl fight this and they don't win and get ready ppl this is going to happen across the country!!
And yoou thought it was aall over when they lift your prison planet. lock down omg!! we told youo stupid asses. Oh and by the way ALEX JONES WARNED YOU LOWER LIFES FOR YEARS THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR PENSIONS!!! TOO JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH LMFAO!!
And dont think they will change it when it's all over you are an idiot if you think they will.

SALES TAX IS NEXT LEFT TARDS!!
and for the real idiots whose schools took your history class away it's so you wouldn't know what we are living today and about to enter. YOu have no flippen clue and that's just how it was engineered esp. for you easily lead sheep.

All that money wouldn't by you barely a thing.

1588294369569.png

Nashville Mayor Cooper today filed the city’s recommended operating budget for fiscal year 2021 with the Metro Council.

LOL Better hope the ppl fight this and they don't win and get ready ppl this is going to happen across the country!!
And yoou thought it was aall over when they lift your prison planet. lock down omg!! we told youo stupid asses. Oh and by the way ALEX JONES WARNED YOU LOWER LIFES FOR YEARS THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR PENSIONS!!! TOO JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH LMFAO!!
And dont think they will change it when it's all over you are an idiot if you think they will.

and for the real idiots whose schools took your history class away it's so you wouldn't know what we are living today and about to enter. YOu have no flippen clue and that's just how it was engineered esp. for you easily lead sheep.

View attachment 330227
Of course the asshole did. It's the democratic thing to do and their most favorite thing of all. I think they like stealing your money more than they do pissing it away.

Well Dems spend money like its water. Democrat areas were harder hit because they had the usual clueless going. Of course they need to increase taxes. They don't see the problem with doing that when people are out of work.
You can't get any more clueless then a democrat

Reminds me of the way schools have banned dangerous games like dodge ball, hop scotch, marbles and numerous other child killing games. Here's a 120 year old playground activity that my school still had in 1945. Notice 3 kids are falling at the same time. Ouch! Rub a little spit and dirt on the sore spots!

1588298341710.png

What happens when enough people can't pay property taxes?
Services are going to be scaled down and then eliminated.
We are going to become a Libertarian paradise.

I predict that a lot of demoncrats are going to get the shit kicked out of them in 2020 & 22.

You are far more optimistic than I am
You feel it too eh? Yeah..there's a change a-coming--might be that paradigm shift demographics dictates/ I dunno....but i think republicans are going to be run out of a lot of towns in Nov....not going to be a good election for incumbents. The more youthful the electorate gets..the more Democratic it gets..simple fact.

View attachment 330227

Taxed to prosperity

The more youthful the electorate gets..the more Democratic it gets..simple fact.
Maybe by alleged philosophy, but not by turnout....The yoot vote is consistently the lowest turnout of all demographic groups.
Not what i meant..i meant the general youthfulness of the entire electorate.....average age wise. The median curve is trending younger...this indicates a shift in cultural values...more so now than in past years, i think.

You feel it too eh? Yeah..there's a change a-coming--might be that paradigm shift demographics dictates/ I dunno....but i think republicans are going to be run out of a lot of towns in Nov....not going to be a good election for incumbents. The more youthful the electorate gets..the more Democratic it gets..simple fact.
Yeah, like in 2016. We see how the "youthful electorate" won the democrats the election then.

Oh, wait....never mind.

The more youthful the electorate gets..the more Democratic it gets..simple fact.
Maybe by alleged philosophy, but not by turnout....The yoot vote is consistently the lowest turnout of all demographic groups.
Not what i meant..i meant the general youthfulness of the entire electorate.....average age wise. The median curve is trending younger...this indicates a shift in cultural values...more so now than in past years, i think.
Doesn't matter....They don't show up.

Yeah, like in 2016. We see how the "youthful electorate" won the democrats the election then.

Oh, wait....never mind.
And don't forget the "demographic trend" that the liberoids were counting on.

Doesn't matter....They don't show up.
And we though pot and alcohol were bad for society.
It keeps the "Rock The Vote" crowd away from the voting booths.

Oh, wait....never mind.
And don't forget the "demographic trend" that the liberoids were counting on.
Trespassers can vote!
Can't they?

Forum List

Back