MAGA: U.S. Navy awards $5.5 billion 10-ship frigate contract to Italy's Fincantieri. Gotta Love MAGA.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Tell me again how this FAILED MAGA thang works? Are there no 100% American shipbuilders we can use?
Seems we still have many steel boat makers.

Btw. Save 4.5B and make 1B more in Predator drones.
We can strike 100% American Born Armed Militia Here.
To MAGA! Whee! hunting Crazy American Gun Nutters.

Last edited:
You tards need to find new information sources.....you people are being fooled....

• Banned
Fincantieri’s Marinette Marine has built prototypes for the Navy many times and they are in Wisconsin....not Italy....
So parts made in Italy and Mexico etc. Then shipped here and assembled is the 100% MAGA Made in America way?

Fincantieri’s Marinette Marine has built prototypes for the Navy many times and they are in Wisconsin....not Italy....
So parts made in Italy and Mexico etc. Then shipped here and assembled is the 100% MAGA Made in America way?
You have been fooled....they are based in Wisconsin....Italy my butt...Buuuuahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for making a thread on another Trump win for us.....nice job tard....

Tell me again how this FAILED MAGA thang works? Are there no 100% American shipbuilders we can use?

God, you’re a dumbfuck.

The ship will be built at Fincantieri’s Marinette Marine shipyard in Marinette, Wisconsin, :dunno: :eusa_clap:

Batshit crazy Baz didn’t mind when his beloved Hussein made a deal with China to give them our nuclear technology that would improve their subs:

But has a problem with President Trump making a deal with a real ally for making boats in the USA.

Go pound sand, you pathetic sack of shit.

Yeah, you gotta love a US SHIPYARD getting the contract, you fucking retard.

Forum List

Back