NASA Brands ALL Whites as Racist

Obama politicized NASA while he was in office and apparently the damage is still being felt

NASA has always been political

Not really, not until Obama. You know, the 'President' who, after doing deep backgrounders on all of his appointees, decided to make Kevin Jennings, the pro-NAMBLA pedophile faggot his 'Safe Schools Czar? Well, not many white Presidents would do that, sure, but that is not particularly a 'racist' thing to avoid appointing faggots who loved Harry Hay to any kind of position. Same thing with NASA; no need for anybody at NASA to have to hear from retarded gimps like that 'Panel' of sociopaths in the OP. You obviously can't grasp why, so go smoke another big ole bowl of meth and watch The Real with the volume all the way up; they run through all the latest PC slogans of day at high speed.

Obama politicized NASA while he was in office and apparently the damage is still being felt

Not really, not until Obama. You know, the 'President' who, after doing deep backgrounders on all of his appointees, decided to make Kevin Jennings, the pro-NAMBLA pedophile faggot his 'Safe Schools Czar? Well, not many white Presidents would do that, sure, but that is not particularly a 'racist' thing to avoid appointing faggots who loved Harry Hay to any kind of position. Same thing with NASA; no need for anybody at NASA to have to hear from retarded gimps like that 'Panel' of sociopaths in the OP. You obviously can't grasp why, so go smoke another big ole bowl of meth and watch The Real with the volume all the way up; they run through all the latest PC slogans of day at high speed.
The Real......black only chicks talking about stuff that matters....like The View.

The Real......black only chicks talking about stuff that matters....like The View.
Seems like that's racist! :aargh:

Seems like that's racist! :aargh:
It's only racist if you're white.

Richardson said that the only reason any person identifies as white in the first place is to “practice racism.”

Actually I identify as White because, you know, I am White.

Once I didn't identify as White. My great grandmother was a Seminole Indian so I have a little Injin blood in me. Once I tried to buy a firearm and on the 4077 form I put down Native American. The background check was rejected. I resubmitted it as White and it was accepted.

I guess the Federal government doesn't trust Injins with firearms.

Inter-racial problems were some of the initial criteria by which the first kidnapees came out of the green hell of the African jungle onto waiting ships. This DNA could not have been chosen simply for physical reasons: there was a 'cleansing' going on that was financially beneficial to the kidnappers. BLM's preemptive racist term, 'black lives matter,' that immediately excludes all other races, is selfish racism, which radically differs (a la Chodorov) from what most Americans in this democracy know to be possessive individualism. Possessive individualism works for its material gain, selfishness wants the material for free.

THIS is another example of how institutional racism is DOCUMENTED, and in this case anti-white and in a meeting at NASA. If someone cannot give examples of a documented process in an institution that is a racial discriminatory process, then you do not have institutional racism.

Another participant in the virtual event was University of Pittsburgh adjunct professor Austin O. Richardson II, who used the virtual meetup as a chance to share extreme views with NASA’s imprimatur. Richardson stated that all white people on earth possess a secret knowledge of racial hierarchy, but may conceal it in order to oppress others.
“If you are non-white, and you come across a white person, and they act like they don’t know what’s going on, they are deceiving you, and they are trying to disarm you,” Richardson said. “Every white person over the age of 12 knows that they are white, and they know that racism exists…If they say ‘I’m white,’ they automatically know all the implications of what that means.”
At another point in his rant, Richardson said that the only reason any person identifies as white in the first place is to “practice racism.”
“For a human being to think that they are white…they are letting you know that they plan on being racist, and they plan on practicing white supremacy,” he said.
Richardson’s rhetoric was so impassioned, and so deranged, that it visibly made other panel participants uncomfortable. Nevertheless, he wasn’t the only one making ridiculous claims. One panel participant used stereotypical slave dialect to describe modern America, saying non-whites are required to “acquiesce” to racism if “you want to make sure massah don’t sell you down the road.”
During the portion of the event Revolver was able to view, all participants agreed that “white privilege” was a serious problem in American life. One claimed that “you are looked at and ostracized” for trying to highlight racism in America, when of course the opposite is true. Shrieking about “racism” is a path for intellectual mediocrities to gain wealth and power, while insisting that America is not racist is a way to lose one’s job and reputation.
NASA better get to work to put a black man on the moon. Now, how can they attach a rocket to a Cadillac SUV?

NASA better get to work to put a black man on the moon. Now, how can they attach a rocket to a Cadillac SUV?
Black refuse to become astronauts and say "Yes, NASA and no, NASA".
I thought everyone knew that.

Regardless of that NASA is sponsoring racist filth and lunatic racist speakers. Time to shut that down.

Apparently Obama mucked NASA up real good!
Wow, how do you even get rid of (fire) people in positions like that? And it's all paid for with taxpayer money.

Recall that they were pushing Mohammedanism at NASA under Øbama.

Øbama is the gift that keeps on giving.
I do too, but what do Mohammedans have to do with America's space program? :uhh:

Apparently Obama mucked NASA up real good!
Wow, how do you even get rid of (fire) people in positions like that? And it's all paid for with taxpayer money.

Recall that they were pushing Mohammedanism at NASA under Øbama.

Øbama is the gift that keeps on giving.
I do too, but what do Mohammedans have to do with America's space program? :uhh:
Well, Muslims are big into the Moon and stuff.

Most annoying and juvenile show on TV; I can see why it's a hit; their voices are like fingernails on chalkboards, and they're very loud and profoundly stupid, the perfect expression of what Hollywood thinks of blacks in general, and perfect for Burb Brats like this board's Democrats.

First they have design a hip new costume for the AA moon shuffler; even on the Star Trek shows they have to give black guys something 'cool' to wear tho make them 'special', like those stupid borg eye things Levar Burton wore, or that stupid medallion thing pressed into 'The Black Guy's' head on Stargate. It has to be something stupid. And, they will probably make the AA guy do Michael Jackson's 'moonwalk' dance gimmick, too.

Forum List

Back