Nancy Pelosi Vacationing In Hawaii During Shutdown.

IF I LIVED AND WORKED IN THE LAND OF ICE AND SNOW I DAMN SURE WOULDN'T GO TO CLEVELAND ON VACATION.

Next meeting with Crooked Donnie, Pelosi will have a REAL tan and Crooked Donnie will have a spray on orange one

Good for her

Congress is not even in session.

But how are she and Chuck going to resolve this government shutdown, unless they are on location in Washington?

That's their job.

They are on a scheduled vacation . Knock it off, it's old when this kind of shit is used to bash someone. She'll be back in DC to do her usual nothing on Jan 3.

I for one appreciate the vacation from seeing her on TV.
And I bet you'd support bashing Trump if he decided funding the government wasn't as important as keeping to his vacation schedule.

The guy says poor Trump canceled his trip to Florida because of working on shutdown negotiations. Poor baby, has to work because of the shutdown that he, the lying little crybaby created. Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall, remember? Guys need to start tweeting him and remind him of this fact.

The guy says poor Trump canceled his trip to Florida because of working on shutdown negotiations. Poor baby, has to work because of the shutdown that he, the lying little crybaby created. Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall, remember? Guys need to start tweeting him and remind him of this fact.

If Trump doesn't hold out until he gets his funding I'll be mad enough to eat a banana. There!!!

Can just imagine Pelosi in a grass skirt......
WOW

Good for her. Can't do anything until Trump stops his tantrum anyways.
Trump didn't throw a tantrum.
He just put his foot down.
You A holes were talking about him caving in and now you're crying that he's throwing a tantrum.
Make up your minds!!!!
Crying? The longer this goes on the more damage the retard does to himself. Please, let him continue.
Actually the longer it goes on the more it will hurt you with the undecided voters, but please keep it up.

Can just imagine Pelosi in a grass skirt......
WOW

upload_2018-12-28_14-42-12.png

Kind of reminds me of the promise Obama made about keeping our doctors and our insurance.
Both Bold-faced lies.

Mexico sure as shit doesn't have to pay for it if it isn't up yet.
Once it's up, then they'll be paying for it.
This was proved to be the case when the so-called imaginary caravan showed up in Tijuana and there was a wall there.
The city of TJ ended up paying to take care of all of those Hondurans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back