Name for squirrel?

Don't let him loose in my neighborhood. Me big white hunter.

trophySquirrel1.jpg

I found that funny but I have a Best of the West Geronimo action figure who is weeping.

I'm caring for a 6 week baby squirrel with pneumonia. She has a good chance for recovery and release back into the wild.

Meanwhile she needs a name.

I'm wavering between Schmutzele/Schmutzie and Cliquot. Any other suggestions???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQXEny-BzKc&feature=related]YouTube - The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle Trailer[/ame] :lol::clap2:

I'm caring for a 6 week baby squirrel with pneumonia. She has a good chance for recovery and release back into the wild.

Meanwhile she needs a name.

I'm wavering between Schmutzele/Schmutzie and Cliquot. Any other suggestions???

Awwwwww .. how sweet.

One cold rainy spring day, my cat caught a baby woodchuck. It was so tiny! My husband and son took care of that little woodchuck, feeding it several times a day and night. He used to follow my husband around the backyard, thinking he was it's mother. lol But, because it's illegal to keep a wild animal, we had to get rid of him. There was no letting him go in the woods behind our house because he'd just come strolling back over to us ... his adopted family. So off he went in the car to the local town forest where my husband set him free.

We named him Woody.

Speed bump.

LOL ~ That's horrible! So horrible I'm hysterical! lol

This morning as I was driving, I watched a squirrel tightrope across a main road, high up on a telephone wire. He kept slipping, but catching his balance as I thought ... this little guy is going to plummet to his death. Drop to the ground and be run over. Thump .. thump. Speedbump!

Yeah, he pulled my heart strings too, no litter.

Still, if there was gold where he was standing I would kill him in a heartbeat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back