Name a street after a racist?

Let me provide a question in similar vain to yours...
Have you stopped beating your spouse yet?

did I make a spouce beating joke like "Mulato" RSR just did?

way to flock to his rescue though.. nice to know that you can take a break from combing the disney.com messageboard for your latest victim long enough to hold RSR's hand..

make it fair-> everyone pays rich, poor, of color, legal and illegals and see how long that last!

You will have libs committing mass suicide if that ever happens

The poor paying their fair share?????????

What a heartless bastard you are

You will have libs committing mass suicide if that ever happens

The poor paying their fair share?????????

What a heartless bastard you are

if we have to hear it then we all suffer the same, the poor can pay with food stamps. Really if everyone paid into this great fund then we'd all really understand what slavery was all about because we'd all be made to do something we did want or feel we'd feel was fair in the first place.

if we have to hear it then we all suffer the same, the poor can pay with food stamps. Really if everyone paid into this great fund then we'd all really understand what slavery was all about because we'd all be made to do something we did want or feel we'd feel was fair in the first place.

Don't you care about the poor?

Paying taxes would disproportionally hurt women and mnorities. Why do you want to starve children by taking away their food stamps to pay a tax others can easily pay?

Don't you care about the poor?

Paying taxes would disproportionally hurt women and mnorities. Why do you want to starve children by taking away their food stamps to pay a tax others can easily pay?

I mentioned everyone, of color, and poor no one would get out of it. See it is a certain percentage of folks making a stink over something that has long since gone away. BTW you can by seafood on food stamps, so what is the difference it is better than wasting money on keno or the quick picks.

This is like making the illegals pay a fine of $5000 if they want to become citizens

This is an outrage to the left. These people are dirt poor and in poverty. Maybe $5000 is nothing to rich Republicans, but the illegals need this money to send back to Mexico, make donations to the DNC, or upgrading the hydraulics on their lowriders

I think we all need to get just totally snot slinging drunk like Ted Kennedy and others like him so we can understand this type of mind set.
This is coming from someone who has been sober 17 years. Kind of like throwing it all away for nothing.....:rolleyes:

I think we all need to get just totally snot slinging drunk like Ted Kennedy and others like him so we can understand this type of mind set.
This is coming from someone who has been sober 17 years. Kind of like throwing it all away for nothing.....:rolleyes:

If you party with Ted - do not let him frive you home. Unless you are a damn good swimmer and you are wearing a floation device

modern times it ain't hip to drink and drive......even for ole Teddy:eusa_doh:

Seems Patrick Kennedy is not up on current behaviour standards

It seem the beer can does not fall to far from the brewery

Forum List

Back