Nailed It: Weissmann Indictment Of 13 Russians

The guy that was acquitted?

Was it crime to hire a company who hired igor?
he was inquired of lying to federal agents

was it a crime for clinton to hire a foreign agent? i don’t know The dems used to think conspiring with russians was a big deal…that was of course before we found out it was hoax when they claimed trump did, and they in fact actually were.

he was inquired of lying to federal agents

He was inquired? I am not a lawyer like most of the people on this board.

Is being inquired the same as being accused but not convicted?

was it a crime for clinton to hire a foreign agent? i don’t know

So what the heck are you complaining about?

The dems used to think conspiring with russians was a big deal…that was of course before we found out it was hoax when they claimed trump did, and they in fact actually were.
Look. I know you probably want to pivot to the Russian hoax claim but I just don't feel like beating that dead horse again. It was a republican investigation anyhow; talk to them about it.

You would have to start paying me to post that stuff so long after it's happened. How do you do it?

That never happened, retard.

Not one gram of uranium was sold to Russia.

I can't believe there are still tards peddling this hoax.
And nailing Enron was a good thing

Any other bedtime stories you'd like to tell us, Sleazy????

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump hired Robert Mueller because he was a Republican who couldn't be bought or intimmidated by Trump or anyone else. Mueller was born as rich as Trump and worked in public service all of his life. Unlike Captain Bones Spurs, Mueller served heroically in the armed forces before joining the FBI.

While Trump was defrauding investors with his bankruptcy scams, Mueller was taking on the mob and putting criminals in jail.

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump hired Robert Mueller

WTF are you lying about now? Neither Sessions or Trump "hired" Mueller, you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

On May 17, 2017, Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as special counsel overseeing an investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the
2016 U.S. presidential election

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump hired Robert Mueller

WTF are you lying about now? Neither Sessions or Trump "hired" Mueller, you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

On May 17, 2017, Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as special counsel overseeing an investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election

And who the fuck do you think hired Rosenstein (who worked for Sessions)?

Oh the humanity. The lying, cheating, pussy grabbing piece of shit you elected, got tossed out of office because he was the most incompetent president in history, and then he tried and insurrection to seize power.

You're just as stupid and crazy and Alex Jones. Carrying on about shit that never happened, and forgiving Trump for EVERYTHING.
Seriously, STFU you batshit crazy KKKanadian fuckwit.

Go fix your own shithole country that locks people up and seizes their property for disagreeing with your Cuck dicktaster, er PM>

Seriously, STFU you batshit crazy KKKanadian fuckwit.

Go fix your own shithole country that locks people up and seizes their property for disagreeing with your Cuck dicktaster, er PM>
How about you fuck off? WHo the fuck are you to say who can and can't have an opinion but some right wing troll

you got a problem with Italian servers? the ones at my local pizza place are pretty nice. To my knowledge they didn’t pay russians for misinformation like Clinton or make up a russian hoax like the the obamagate gang

To your knowledge???? Since everything in your post is a lie, it's difficult to believe you have any knowledge of anything at all.

To your knowledge???? Since everything in your post is a lie, it's difficult to believe you have any knowledge of anything at all.
It has been proven beyond a doubt Hitlery paid for the fake Russia dossier, you fucking moron.

the corruption was exposed after the fact. They didn’t know before hand or you are right they would have.

The "corruption" was a Trump lie with no basis in fact whatsoever. Of course you believe Trump's lies and call everyone who disagrees a "liar". You're just that gullible.

Look at you, trying to make something out of nothing yet again. The settlement you speak of was for mislabeling the payments to her law firm to cover the costs of the opposition research as "legal fees", and not "opposition research".

Nostra has convinced himself this means that they did something illegal in buying the opposition research, other than make an accounting error in their final report.

Nostra is just that gullible and stupid.

From your link

The Clinton campaign hired Perkins Coie, which then hired Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm, to conduct opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. But on FEC forms, the Clinton campaign classified the spending as legal services.

Not a dime was paid by Clinton or her campaign to Steele. They paid Perkins Coie

Ans oh yea...the Clinton Campaign never USED the Dossier

Look at you, trying to make something out of nothing yet again. The settlement you speak of was for mislabeling the payments to her law firm to cover the costs of the opposition research as "legal fees", and not "opposition research".

Nostra has convinced himself this means that they did something illegal in buying the opposition research, other than make an accounting error in their final report.

Nostra is just that gullible and stupid.
Spin it however you want, but you just admitted HItlery paid for it, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

From your link

The Clinton campaign hired Perkins Coie, which then hired Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm, to conduct opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. But on FEC forms, the Clinton campaign classified the spending as legal services.

Not a dime was paid by Clinton or her campaign to Steele. They paid Perkins Coie

Ans oh yea...the Clinton Campaign never USED the Dossier
Spin it however you want, but you just admitted HItlery paid for it, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back