N. Korea Conducts Nuclear Test

Well at least George W Bush didn't engage in cowboy diplomacy and worked with the United Nations for once, not only that, he didn't alienate us from the rest of the world by trying to resolve this by pre-emption.

OK... I'm being a wise guy. An invasion of North Korea probably, and more accurately, very likely have escalated into a conflict with China.

However, this should demonstrate just how useless the United Nations is. It should also show people who think that UN has the stomach to back up its own resolutions that they had better face reality.

An ugly fact of life is that regimes such as North Korea exist in the world. Those regimes amount to nothing more than gangsters running a country. Unlike the United States, who respects the rule of law, the dictators of those countries feel that they are above the law. North Korean and Cuban membership in the United Nations is a joke and an insult. They use the body to regularly attack the United States, then ignore any resolution against them.

This is exactly why I say the UN is a paper tiger. And thing about paper tigers is they tend to cause more problems then they solve.

I'm still waiting for the guy from Dubai to go in there and take care of it.....Why should it be, just up to us?
Then we're accused of being the imperalist of the world....

......:dunno:

Because we are the only ones with the stomach to do what is right.

Agreed N.korea can take down the Japanese & S.korean economy but I don't understand how can they take down the U.S economy. Hell , it won't even affect the Indian economy. And Kim Jong IL is a lunatic. Do you think its going to affect him if Pyongyang gets nuked by the U.S?? He is going to be holed up in his bunker in the mountains. Kim has proved that he isn't worried about his citizens. What concern can this man have when he spends all the country's money on his nukes and military ?? And no one can touch him in N.K. Even if the public revolt they are going to get sent off to his prison camps. Kim owns N.Korea's miliatry adn its weapons. Without that he is nothing.
The U.S should think about its future. Will tommorow's American's have a safe country to live in??? N.Korea is hell bent on war. It wants a conflict in which it can invade the South. So my guess is that Kim will wait for a few more years till Iran , Venezuela.. become military strongholds. Then he will link up with them and try to wage a war against the Japs and the Americans.
That's what U.S should not allow. Better tame the tiger before it starts biting

Plus China is another woory for the allies. As I said U.S should be firm with CHina. Tell China to back off. If it starts mollycoddling the N.K regime and god forbid if it starts attacking U.S forces then the U.S has to take miliatry action against China. But U.S won't be alone in this war mind you India , U.K,Japan,Israel,S.korea will be with the U.S

The world is flaring up and if there is going to be a third world war then let it be now.

Atleast our future will be bright

Akshay

First of all I am not from Dubai. I am an Indian from Mumbai. I study in Dubai.

Well , if I have got my facts correct then N.Korea is more of a threat to the U.S and Japan than Dubai or India. I am totally against N.Korea being a threat to the U.S. I may not live in America but I have relatives in the States and I don't want them getting bombed by N.K nukes. So, I would like to make it clear that its not only the problem of America but its the problem of the whole of Asia. Unfortunately , AMerica has to do the dirty work as America is threatened. Suppose , the N.K regime develops ICBM'S in the late future (actually they already have started developing it. Its called the Taepodong 3 or 4) and start threatening America with it then what would America do?? THe upper hand would clearly belong to N.K as its leader is prepared to lose his capital but is America prepared to lose L.A or any of its cities on the Pacific Coast??

As for CHina.. Screw China. America should be more firm with CHina. Give them a ultimatum . If China tries to interfere then America shouldn't worry. India , Japan and S.korea will help you all out.

Akshay

I'm all for being a hardliner on China, but militarily, it's a bad idea. They've got a billion people in that country. Once they roll out conscriptions, their army alone would be larger than the entire population of the United States. The only 'safe' thing we could do is keep them out of the Pacific.

A few observations from Japan, onboard the aircraft carrier first to float near North Korea when the orders come through.

1- It can be argued this is not such a bad thing. It is a clarifying event that gives the US a lot of room to manuever and puts the pressure on allies and partners instead of us for once.

2- South Korea's policies must change. More nuclear tests in the coming weeks will ensure this, as the leftist populace grows fearful of Uncle Kim and wonders about the failed Sunshine policy. UNLESS... our best friends in the massively unpopular government there decide to spin this as America's doing, and then the ROK-USA alliance may not make to next year when the bastards get voted out.

3- China now has a two-fold nasty dillema. Kim Jong Il and the Chinese have been pissed at each other for months now, and this may be the closest thing to the cliff the relationship will get. China does not like unpredictablility, and North Korea has been nothing if not unpredictable the past few months. Not to mention the cost-benefit ratio here is increasingly not in China's favor, especially with America shrugging her shoulders at Kim Jong Il and viewing this as just another justification for the increasingly brutal and successful financial sanctions campaign the US and allies wage against N. Korea.

Japan will remilitarize, likely slowly at first, but the process is now set in stone and China will have to deal with a Japan that is going to size up with China the way China sizes up with the US, exploiting Chinese weaknesses with Japanese strengths.

3- This sucks beyond belief for military folks in Korea & Japan. They are now in the nuclear line of fire, and that is not a pleasant feeling. At least the Sovs were rational to an extent. A lot of people were bugging the chain of command about moving families back, wives and kids are scared. When the nutso next door starts blowing nukes in his backyard, its hard to ignore and put a brave face on.

4- There is nothing militarily the US can do against N. Korea that makes sense right now. The best option now is to sit back and watch the fireworks as Japan goes beyond talking tough to acting and becoming tough, and the Chinese end up having to pick their security over Kim Jong Il's.

All this in the future though.... but keep in mind the downfall of his regime will entail the largest humanitarian operation in US history, all while other parts of the former North Korea could be a combat zone.

A wise acre observation

Why is one of the most brutal totalitarian regimes of the past 50 years named "The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea"????? That's about as far from the truth as it gets!

Perhaps we should adopt the name "The Brutal Totalitarian Dictatorship of America"????

(yes, I know, Cindy Sheehan thinks we actually ARE a totalitarian dictatorship, but that's beside the point!!!!!)

Agreed N.korea can take down the Japanese & S.korean economy but I don't understand how can they take down the U.S economy. Hell , it won't even affect the Indian economy. And Kim Jong IL is a lunatic. Do you think its going to affect him if Pyongyang gets nuked by the U.S?? He is going to be holed up in his bunker in the mountains. Kim has proved that he isn't worried about his citizens. What concern can this man have when he spends all the country's money on his nukes and military ?? And no one can touch him in N.K. Even if the public revolt they are going to get sent off to his prison camps. Kim owns N.Korea's miliatry adn its weapons. Without that he is nothing.
The U.S should think about its future. Will tommorow's American's have a safe country to live in??? N.Korea is hell bent on war. It wants a conflict in which it can invade the South. So my guess is that Kim will wait for a few more years till Iran , Venezuela.. become military strongholds. Then he will link up with them and try to wage a war against the Japs and the Americans.
That's what U.S should not allow. Better tame the tiger before it starts biting

Plus China is another woory for the allies. As I said U.S should be firm with CHina. Tell China to back off. If it starts mollycoddling the N.K regime and god forbid if it starts attacking U.S forces then the U.S has to take miliatry action against China. But U.S won't be alone in this war mind you India , U.K,Japan,Israel,S.korea will be with the U.S

The world is flaring up and if there is going to be a third world war then let it be now.

Atleast our future will be bright

Akshay

Taking down the Japanese and SK economies will take down the world economy. There are many large firms, like Honda, Toyota, Samsung, Hyundai, LG, etc. that have large ties to the US. Also, falling world economies wreck the US economy because in the modern world, the two are inexoriably linked. It's the reverse of the "rising tide lifts all boats" situation.

If DPRK is attacked by the US, the US will crush them. Even if Kim Jong Il is holded up in a bunker and not killed, he will no longer have a country to run. Losing power of his country is his major concern and that is why he has been developing all of these weapons.

DPRK has been "at war" with SK for a long time, which has given them an excuse to attack them for a long time. Again, DPRK is not very hostile towards SK. It is much more hostile to Japan.

I don't think your guess is very accurate. One of the major philosophical backings of the DPRK is to be a self sustaining nation, and they have kept working towards that. The DPRK is fairly isolationist, except with SK and China. It is highly unlikely (and very stupid) for DPRK to plan a multilateral first strike where they will be crushed anyways. Kim Jong Il is not a stupid man. He was dealt a bad hand but has played it well to his favor. I mean look at how weak a country DPRK is compared to the US and its neighbors, and all the social problems it's had. It's a miracle the country hasn't collapsed through revolt or taken over by another country given the competing internal and external pressures. To underestimate the intelligence of your adversary is a grave mistake.

Nobody wants a WWIII.

As posted by Hamiltonian that no one wants a WW3 I agree to that.
I agree that the collapse of the Japanese and S.K economy will effect the U.S economy badly.

But I am not so sure about Kim's intentions in N.korea. I know that he is very crafty and shrewd. He knows he is squeezed between enemies who are more powerful than him and who can crush him quite easily.

What most people think is that U.S attacking N.Korea now would be sheer madness. I agree.

If you look at the power balance in the Middle East the tide is changing. No longer does Iran have Iraq to worry about. Iran has if not a good economy at least a stable one to keep its population in control. Iran is oil rich. It has gas.
And it is developing nukes. Believe it or not as I have mentioned in the past Iran will have a workable nuke by the next 2 -3 years. Then what will the U.S do??? N.Korea also would have become a nuclear stronghold. Do you think think that N.korea won't carry out further tests???? Hell , N.korea would have even developed SLBM'S.

Now , THAT is what Kim is waiting for. The rumours of N.Korea helping Iran in its missile technology is I feel undoubtedly true. Pres. Mahmoud even went to meet Kim in N.K if I am not mistaken. N.Korea is helping Iran with its Shahab range of missiles.

Now imagine if N.korea and Iran become allies (The groundwork has already started). Then there is China also. The Red Dragon sees only 2 countries that can stop it from becoming the world's economic and military superpower:- i.e The U.S and India.

So , China without hesitation would support the Iran-N.K alliance. One must not forget that China also imports lots of oil from Iran.

So there you have it:- A perfect group of lunatic countries armed with nukes who can challenge the U.S in almost all continents.
Not to mention other Third World countries with whom China has shady relations. They would also back China.

It all leads to China. It is waiting silently for the moment. And so is Kim JongI

aKSHAY

As posted by Hamiltonian that no one wants a WW3 I agree to that.
I agree that the collapse of the Japanese and S.K economy will effect the U.S economy badly.

But I am not so sure about Kim's intentions in N.korea. I know that he is very crafty and shrewd. He knows he is squeezed between enemies who are more powerful than him and who can crush him quite easily.

What most people think is that U.S attacking N.Korea now would be sheer madness. I agree.

If you look at the power balance in the Middle East the tide is changing. No longer does Iran have Iraq to worry about. Iran has if not a good economy at least a stable one to keep its population in control. Iran is oil rich. It has gas.
And it is developing nukes. Believe it or not as I have mentioned in the past Iran will have a workable nuke by the next 2 -3 years. Then what will the U.S do??? N.Korea also would have become a nuclear stronghold. Do you think think that N.korea won't carry out further tests???? Hell , N.korea would have even developed SLBM'S.

Now , THAT is what Kim is waiting for. The rumours of N.Korea helping Iran in its missile technology is I feel undoubtedly true. Pres. Mahmoud even went to meet Kim in N.K if I am not mistaken. N.Korea is helping Iran with its Shahab range of missiles.

Now imagine if N.korea and Iran become allies (The groundwork has already started). Then there is China also. The Red Dragon sees only 2 countries that can stop it from becoming the world's economic and military superpower:- i.e The U.S and India.

So , China without hesitation would support the Iran-N.K alliance. One must not forget that China also imports lots of oil from Iran.

So there you have it:- A perfect group of lunatic countries armed with nukes who can challenge the U.S in almost all continents.
Not to mention other Third World countries with whom China has shady relations. They would also back China.

It all leads to China. It is waiting silently for the moment. And so is Kim JongI

aKSHAY

Why are you in a big hurry for a nuclear war that will destroy everything ?

China is petrified to have N Korea collapse form the inside. It is apparently convinced that it can keep N Korea contained.
Yeah, that's what China says. Tell me, though, that China cannot control its border with NK. Certainly it can. There are only 23 million people in all of NK. And a much smaller number near the border. China has 1.3 billion people. Yes, it can keep NK contained. What does NK get by exploding the bomb? Without nukes, NK has no bargaining leverage. With nukes, it hopes to extort what it wants, especially from SK and Japan. What does China get out of all of this? It obtains further constraints on American power in NE Asia. The last thing China wants is a unified Korea in the US camp. It is not in China's self-interest to have a democratic, Japan-like economic powerhouse, on its NE border. Better a dependent weakling like NK. But China is gambling that in response Japan and SK will not arm themselves with nukes. Why did China do nothing while NK built the bomb? Because in big power politics v. SK, Japan, and the US, it is, on balance, in China's self-interest to keep NK exactly as it is: dependent, weak, and armed to the teeth.

Originally posted by onedomino
Yeah, that's what China says. Tell me. though, that China cannot control its border with NK. Certainly it can. There are only 23 million people in all of NK. And a much smaller number near the border. China has 1.3 billion people. Yes, it can keep NK contained. What does NK get by exploding the bomb? Without nukes, NK has no bargaining leverage. With nukes, it hopes to extort what it wants, especially from SK and Japan. What does China get out of all of this? It obtains further constraints on American power in NE Asia. The last thing China wants is a unified Korea in the US camp. It is not in China's self-interest to have a democratic, Japan-like economic powerhouse, on its NE border. Better a dependent weakling like NK. But China is gambling that in response Japan and SK will not arm themselves with nukes. Why did China do nothing while NK built the bomb? Because in big power politics v. SK, Japan, and the US, it is, on balance, in China's self-interest to keep NK exactly as it is: dependent, weak, and armed to the teeth.

Exactly.

This is the main reason, but there are other reasons of less importance.

During the 50’s the chinese revolution was still consolidating itself in power and the presence of american troops near the chinese border was seen as a matter of national security. Unfortunately (for the vietnamese and korean people) China regarded their countries as security buffers during this period of history.

To some extent, the chinese/north korean alliance is the eastern equivalent of the US embargo on Cuba, a policy dictated by the realities of the Cold War that already lost its purpose a long time ago and that still survives to this day thanks (in part) to the frozen mindset of the chinese gerontocracy still stuck in that period, in the case of North Korea and the political pressure exerted by the cuban exiled community, in the case of Cuba.

But the problem is much more complicated that simply chinese opposition to reunification.

The problem is the South Korean government abhors the idea of political reunification, despite the official propaganda.

Parallels between the reunification of Germany and Korea are almost inevitable but they simply don’t resist close scrutiny.

Despite all its economic growth, South Korea is not a fully developed first world country yet. It’s GDP is more than two times smaller than Germany’s.

Let’s remember the fact that almost 20 years later the reunification still represents a financial/social burden to Germany.

As it weren’t bad enough, East Germany was an economic powerhouse when compared to the hermit kingdom.

All in all, the burden placed on the south korean economy would be overwhelming.

And we still haven’t even adressed the opposition of the north korean government who not only wants to survive but also dreams of reuniting Korea under communist rule (well, at least the official propaganda says so).

So we have the following scenario:

The reunification of the korean penisula is opposed not only by China, as onedomino rightly pointed out but also by the two parties directly involved, the south korean government and its northern counterpart.

All things considered, the world will likely have to put up with the stalinist theme park for a long time.

José;489000 said:
Exactly.

This is the main reason, but there are other reasons of less importance.

During the 50’s the chinese revolution was still consolidating itself in power and the presence of american troops near the chinese border was seen as a matter of national security. Unfortunately (for the vietnamese and korean people) China regarded their countries as security buffers during this period of history.

To some extent, the chinese/north korean alliance is the eastern equivalent of the US embargo on Cuba, a policy dictated by the realities of the Cold War that already lost its purpose a long time ago and that still survives to this day thanks (in part) to the frozen mindset of the chinese gerontocracy still stuck in that period, in the case of North Korea and the political pressure exerted by the cuban exiled community, in the case of Cuba.

But the problem is much more complicated that simply chinese opposition to reunification.

The problem is the South Korean government abhors the idea of political reunification, despite the official propaganda.

Parallels between the reunification of Germany and Korea are almost inevitable but they simply don’t resist close scrutiny.

Despite all its economic growth, South Korea is not a fully developed first world country yet. It’s GDP is more than two times smaller than Germany’s.

Let’s remember the fact that almost 20 years later the reunification still represents a financial/social burden to Germany.

As it weren’t bad enough, East Germany was an economic powerhouse when compared to the hermit kingdom.

All in all, the burden placed on the south korean economy would be overwhelming.

And we still haven’t even adressed the opposition of the north korean government who not only wants to survive but also dreams of reuniting Korea under communist rule (well, at least the official propaganda says so).

So we have the following scenario:

The reunification of the korean penisula is opposed not only by China, as onedomino rightly pointed out but also by the two parties directly involved, the south korean government and its northern counterpart.

All things considered, the world will likely have to put up with the stalinist theme park for a long time.

I'm glad I'm not the one who will pay to play the " they're just bluffing" game.
Waiting until attacked seems to be popular these days. Oh ya--and two party talks too----What is it that the US is supposed to tell em?

I'm glad I'm not the one who will pay to play the " they're just bluffing" game.
Waiting until attacked seems to be popular these days. Oh ya--and two party talks too----What is it that the US is supposed to tell em?
Well, if you were NK, what would you want?

First, and foremost, NK wants a security guarantee from the US. It wants a treaty that enshrines the Stalinist regime with official American recognition and our promise to never attack. Obviously, this is something we cannot do. How can we promise to never reunify Korea and to not attack a barbarian regime that murders its own people? We would be justly condemned in history if we made such a promise. Thus NK develops nukes to provide a military guarantee against US attack.

NK also wants as much economic largess as it can get: food, fuel, cash, you name it. Thus it has developed nukes to extort money and commodities. It knows that there are forces in SK, Japan, and America that, if given a chance, would gladly choose appeasement rather than economic or military confrontation. In reality, though, there never was a military solution to the NK problem, except for a short period after the war during the late 50s and early 60s. It was then that Russia helped NK develop chemical and biological weapons, Remember that Russia wanted NK as an ally in its standoff against the Chinese. These chemical and biological weapons were loaded into 4000 artillery tubes pointed at downtown Seoul. Unless we were prepared to turn Seoul into a lake of fire, and sacrifice its inhabitants, of whom there are 15 million, there never was a military solution to the NK issue. So why did NK develop nukes if its security was already solid and an American attack was very unlikely? Because with the collapse of the Soviet Union and its support of NK, possessing chemical and biological weapons that could only reach Seoul was not enough to extort what NK needed from Japan and America. Thus NK has developed nukes. The NK nuclear train has left the station and Jose is correct when he states that there is no alternative but to put up with them. NK has 15 million human shields in the form of Seoul. We are reduced to the passive stance of isolation, containment, and the development of a robust anti-missile system. MacArthur had it right. We should have pushed the Chinese to the Yule River when we had the chance. But Harry Truman lost his nerve.

Well, if you were NK, what would you want?

First, and foremost, NK wants a security guarantee from the US. It wants a treaty that enshrines the Stalinist regime with official American recognition and our promise to never attack. Obviously, this is something we cannot do. How can we promise to never reunify Korea and to not attack a barbarian regime that murders its own people? We would be justly condemned in history if we made such a promise. Thus NK develops nukes to provide a military guarantee against US attack.

NK also wants as much economic largess as it can get: food, fuel, cash, you name it. Thus it has developed nukes to extort money and commodities. It knows that there are forces in SK, Japan, and America that, if given a chance, would gladly choose appeasement rather than economic or military confrontation. In reality, though, there never was a military solution to the NK problem, except for a short period after the war during the late 50s and early 60s. It was then that Russia helped NK develop chemical and biological weapons, Remember that Russia wanted NK as an ally in its standoff against the Chinese. These chemical and biological weapons were loaded into 4000 artillery tubes pointed at downtown Seoul. Unless we were prepared to turn Seoul into a lake of fire, and sacrifice its inhabitants, of whom there are 15 million, there never was a military solution to the NK issue. So why did NK develop nukes if its security was already solid and an American attack was very unlikely? Because with the collapse of the Soviet Union and its support of NK, possessing chemical and biological weapons that could only reach Seoul was not enough to extort what NK needed from Japan and America. Thus NK has developed nukes. The NK nuclear train has left the station and Jose is correct when he states that there is no alternative but to put up with them. NK has 15 million human shields in the form of Seoul. We are reduced to the passive stance of isolation, containment, and the development of a robust anti-missile system. MacArthur had it right. We should have pushed the Chinese to the Yule River when we had the chance. But Harry Truman lost his nerve.

The whole country was sick of war and I'm not sure Truman could have gathered POLITICAL support for MacArthurs' militarily sound idea.

Cool--2 party talks--lets have em--how many ways can you say no in Korean?

If the United States were a nation of courage, resolve, and unity of purpose you might have a good idea but it's not. We are having a political civil war and in no way positioned to do what is necessary.

Dillo You hit the nail on the head. Until the political civil war in the United States is concluded the US is self inhibited from action. Should the left win this war, God forbid, the era of the United States as an intervening superpower will be over. If, however, common sense prevails and the left is finally thrown to the ash heap of history in this country as has occured to our former friends the Sovs, then the United States will be in a position to do what will be required in the next few decades of the 21st century. That being acting as the true superpower we are and defeating or intimidating our enemies.

I'm not optimistic about the defeat of the left. Their appeal is strong and there is a vein of isolationism in American history to which they appeal. Europe has already capitulated to the defeatist leftist cultural relativism that has robbed them of vitality. It is my supreme hope that the American people will awaken from the somnambulistic trance the left has imposed through its control of education and the media.

Dillo You hit the nail on the head. Until the political civil war in the United States is concluded the US is self inhibited from action. Should the left win this war, God forbid, the era of the United States as an intervening superpower will be over. If, however, common sense prevails and the left is finally thrown to the ash heap of history in this country as has occured to our former friends the Sovs, then the United States will be in a position to do what will be required in the next few decades of the 21st century. That being acting as the true superpower we are and defeating or intimidating our enemies.

I'm not optimistic about the defeat of the left. Their appeal is strong and there is a vein of isolationism in American history to which they appeal. Europe has already capitulated to the defeatist leftist cultural relativism that has robbed them of vitality. It is my supreme hope that the American people will awaken from the somnambulistic trance the left has imposed through its control of education and the media.

Yeah, but who do you think will be crying the loudest and looking for a Republican to blame when one of those nukes wipes out a US city?

Should the US perform a naval blockade of NK to prevent the import of materials that can be used to make additional nukes and missiles? Should we institute a blockade to prevent the export of finished nukes and missiles to Syria, Iran, or terrorist regimes? Is not the threat of nuke export from NK a “clear and present danger” to the United States and therefore must compel the President to action? Should we risk the fact that under a naval blockade NK may lash out at Seoul with chemical, biological, and now nuclear weapons? What about the fact that not much shipping is utilized by NK and that most of their imports come through China? Will that not negate the effectiveness of a blockade? Will not a naval blockade necessitate the destruction of the NK submarine fleet? After all, we cannot have the Kitty Hawk plying the Sea of Japan in command of a naval blockade while under threat from NK submarines. Will destroying NK subs escalate the conflict into general war? Will not NK realize that while general war may kill tens of thousands (or more) in Seoul, it will also result in the obliteration of Pyongyang? Will the NK regime be rational and choose survival? Can we take the risk? Is it immoral to gamble with the lives of the citizens of Seoul? Can we combine a naval blockade with the promise that if NK gives up its nuclear weapons then we will supply it with food, fuel, and economic investment? Should we discuss anything with a regime that murders its own people? If we try to do a deal, will the offer have any meaning in the absence of Chinese cooperation? Even if China stopped shipments of food and fuel to NK, how will that affect a regime that seems to have an infinite capacity for the suffering of its own people?

I am not in a hurry for a nuclear war to begin mind you!!! I wouldn't like getting my body parts blown apart while countries start firing missiles at each other. Tell me , WHAT should the U.S do with N.K then?? Keep isolating it?? Keep giving out sanctions ??? And plus N.K has bio/chem weapons as someone said in this thread. Plus 15 million lives in danger in Seoul which is an American ally. N.K may seem like a tiny nosebleed right now. But I assure you in the next few years it will expand its military strength to such an extent that it will be very very tough for the U.S and its regional allies to tame it. As I have mentioned in my previous post, Iran would also become a nuclear state. Then there is China also. Do you think China will allow U.S to attack N.K and set up a puppet government according to the whims of Washington??]

It's starting to look like the bomb, like Beloved Leader himself, was a dud. Or more likely, a total fraud (just like Beloved Leader!).

The July 4th fireworks in downtown Endicott registers a higher Richter rating than his so called "nuclear bomb".

I think that Beloved Leader's preoccupation with the bomb is to make up for his personal deficiencies. Since he's short, I'm sure he's not very big (if you know what I mean) and probably, once in the sack he's like his nuclear bomb... well short of a kiloton, in fact, not even a firecracker's worth.

Yep, Kim Jong Il is one reason Viagra was invented. Too bad they haven't come up with a pill to give the little butt fuck a personality, too. He can't make a date with a lady without pointing a gun to her head first.

Yes sir, good ol Kim Jong Il, the nerdiest looking tyrant the world has ever seen. He makes Bill Gates look like Carey Grant. I mean, look at him! That beady eyed menace looks more like an owl with an Afro than a ruthless dictator. Honestly ladies, unless you're a woodchuck or a squirrel, would you want to copulate with him? And if you did, you'd have to donate your babies to the National Institute of Ugliness!!!!

If it weren't for the fact that his father just happened to be the ruler of the country before him, Kim Jong Il would now be one of those sad cases that you see from time to time. If he weren't Kim Sr's kid, he'd probably still be living in his mother's basement, playing video games, smoking pot and calling dial-a-fantasy. And the closest he'd ever get to a manage a trois would be him, his right hand, then his left.

He'd probably have a job cleaning toilets with that hair of his... and since he's a shit head anyway, he'd be a natural.

Has it become obvious the little douche bag pisses me off?

Forum List

Back