Myth of the ‘Moderate Muslim’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Thank you! A Muslim is a Muslim is a Muslim. Period.

I do not understand how Leftists and Progressives can continually apologize for and expect everyone to believe this tripe. If a person accepts Islam and the teachings of the Koran, they are Muslims. And the Koran teaches that, if you do not accept the teachings of the prophet you either pay up or die. That's it. Islam itself means SUBMISSION. Submissions to the teachings of a warring tyrant pedophile who was a murderous mysogynist.

Read more @ Myth of the ‘Moderate Muslim’

Islam Incompatible With Western Democracy @ Doug Ross @ Journal: POLITICAL SCIENTIST: Islam Incompatible With Western Democracy explains what Leftists and Progressives don't want you to know or understand. The question for Islam apologizers is: can you factually disprove this assertion?

...There is only ONE ISLAM that is based on one edition of the Quran that is accepted by Muslims the world over as the unimpeachable literal word of Allah. As Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan said : “There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it”

In fact, there is only One Prophet Muhammad, and there is only One Allah, and there is only One Quran, and there is amongst Muslims only One Islam, hence there can be Only One Muslim. A Moderate Muslim is an oxymoron because there is no such thing as a “Moderate Islam.”

Moderate Islam is an Insult to Islam : The Cultural Muslim – My Telegraph

Of course there are moderate mooslims. Those are the ones who want to slice your fucking head off in a less violent way.

There is is only one Islam or Judaism or Christianity if one is a crazy fundamentalist. Tilly and the others of her stripe are confirmation bias babies.

I see there are only one type of crazy who hate Christianity or Islam or Judaism. Stay away from the looneys.

Imagine if they all arranged for a day of Sharia where they all went out to kill everyone who was not a true Muslim. And hundreds and thousands went door to door murdering anyone who could not prove they were devout Islamists.

Imagine if they all arranged for a day of Sharia where they all went out to kill everyone who was not a true Muslim. And hundreds and thousands went door to door murdering anyone who could not prove they were devout Islamists.
Most of you fringe nutjobs want to do the same to them. How many times have you losers said we need to nuke Mecca?

Most of you fringe nutjobs want to do the same to them. How many times have you losers said we need to nuke Mecca?
Hmm...You sound like you missed your last dose of medication. Please take the appropriate dosage soon and make an appointment with your psychologist asap.

Hmm...You sound like you missed your last dose of medication. Please take the appropriate dosage soon and make an appointment with your psychologist asap.
Spoken like the little bitch you are

You might want to double down on that next dose. And maybe talk with someone who cares.

You might want to double down on that next dose. And maybe talk with someone who cares.
Respond again bitch. Prove how little you care.

I do not understand how Leftists and Progressives can continually apologize for and expect everyone to believe this tripe. If a person accepts Islam and the teachings of the Koran, they are Muslims. And the Koran teaches that, if you do not accept the teachings of the prophet you either pay up or die. That's it. Islam itself means SUBMISSION. Submissions to the teachings of a warring tyrant pedophile who was a murderous mysogynist.

Islam Incompatible With Western Democracy @ Doug Ross @ Journal: POLITICAL SCIENTIST: Islam Incompatible With Western Democracy explains what Leftists and Progressives don't want you to know or understand. The question for Islam apologizers is: can you factually disprove this assertion?
The assumption that all Muslims are totally committed to their religion is as silly as saying all Christians or Jews are. Regardless of the religion, people are people. I know a number of Muslims. I would say about a third of them keep up with their daily prayers and probably go to a Mosque weekly. The others may share their beliefs, I don't know, but they don't really practice their religion. I know they don't pray at work and about half of them drink. My neighbor who comes from India is Muslim but I'll bet he hasn't seen the inside of Mosque in years.

So should I waste my time on this?

My guess- having looked at this crap before is that this is the usual cherry picking of Islam- and the usual ignoring of actual moderate Muslims.

So should I waste my time looking into it- and showing the holes in the claims?

Why?

You won't believe it.

You need to believe that all Muslims are out to get you.

Erdogan: These descriptions [the term “moderate Islam”] are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.

Quotations on Islam from Notable Muslims - WikiIslam
I suggest you read about Wikilslam before quoting it. I suppose if you looking for a source that interprets every single aspect of Islam as stupid at best and evil at worst, it's probably your cut of tea.

Erdogan: These descriptions [the term “moderate Islam”] are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.

Quotations on Islam from Notable Muslims - WikiIslam
I suggest you read about Wikilslam before quoting it. I suppose if you looking for a source that interprets every single aspect of Islam as stupid at best and evil at worst, it's probably your cut of tea.
It's been quoted in all major press articles. He refers to the phrase as an ignorant Western invention.

Forum List

Back