Mystery Ignore

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
I have no one on ignore, but the active threads list keeps showing an "Ignored Member." I've signed off several times and shut down my computer a couple times and it's still there. I don't know who it is.

Who am I ignoring?

Have you tried slamming your closed fist aganist the screen like The Fonz? Usually works for me.

Have you tried slamming your closed fist aganist the screen like The Fonz? Usually works for me.
The Fonz didn't have a computer, and Henry Winkler is a pacifist. Please, MDK. You rlly need to start earning your keep as a history major.

Test: What was yesterday's date?

Careful, thats a double entendre and can be answered in several ways. Im only looking for one.

The Fonz didn't have a computer, and Henry Winkler is a pacifist. Please, MDK. You rlly need to start earning your keep as a history major.

Careful, thats a double entendre and can be answered in several ways. Im only looking for one.

In my defense, I got C- in Advanced Happy Days Studies at university.

False. The answer was: A koala.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I have no one on ignore, but the active threads list keeps showing an "Ignored Member." I've signed off several times and shut down my computer a couple times and it's still there. I don't know who it is.

Who am I ignoring?

Does it matter if you don’t miss them?

Your final thesis on Jumping the Shark was a disappointing read.

I have no one on ignore, but the active threads list keeps showing an "Ignored Member." I've signed off several times and shut down my computer a couple times and it's still there. I don't know who it is. Who am I ignoring?
Maybe it's their screen name!
nope. it's that black print, an official "N/A ignored member thingy"

Find a thread that shows ignored content and click “show ignored content” (or something like that) at the bottom of the thread. Their posts, and name, should show up when you go back through thr page.

Who am I ignoring?

Does it matter if you don’t miss them?
Nope. I've been trying to remember who I had on ignore recently (had a bad weekend) but I know I've talked to most of them in the past couple days.

Find a thread that shows ignored content and click “show ignored content” (or something like that) at the bottom of the thread. Their posts, and name, should show up when you go back through thr page.
That "Show ignored content" message doesn't show in the thread. I already thought of that.

That "Show ignored content" message doesn't show in the thread. I already thought of that.

Weird. You don’t even have Damaged Eagle on ignore? I thought that was standard.

Go to your profile page. In the list are people you ignore. You can change it from there

Go to your profile page. In the list are people you ignore. You can change it from there
Thanks, Deanna, but I'm not that stupid. I HAD people on ignore and I took them off Tuesday and _______, _________, and __________ who were on ignore I've argued with in the past 24 hours, so I know it isn't them.
Well, anyway, I guess it doesn't matter, but I'm curious just the same.

Here, have a Life Saver.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Thanks, Deanna, but I'm not that stupid. I HAD people on ignore and I took them off Tuesday and _______, _________, and __________ who were on ignore I've argued with in the past 24 hours, so I know it isn't them.

Well excuse me while I go jab a pickle fork in my eye.

I love your posts!

I love your posts!
deanna is the best

Who am I ignoring?

I would guess that the ignored member could be a sock with the same IP address of a sock. I would ask one of the mods on duty.

Forum List

Back