Ideas on how to increase donations to the USMB

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I am sure some out there that might have an idea on how to increase the donations. They have only received $20 so far this month.

I think they should strive to become more user friendly for one thing. I have not noted all that much arrogance on this board as compared to most...they do have a feedback forum which most boards do not...though I am not sure how well they listen. I can think of one person they could eliminate which would make most happy I am sure.

If they got more money they might be able to fix some of the glitches.

Based upon who they cater to and who they don't, I don't think they are really at all interested in donations.

If they ARE interested in donations, coddling all the trolls and sock puppets while going after those who are sane and moderate seems an odd way to go about it.

I am sure some out there that might have an idea on how to increase the donations. They have only received $20 so far this month.

I think they should strive to become more user friendly for one thing. I have not noted all that much arrogance on this board as compared to most...they do have a feedback forum which most boards do not...though I am not sure how well they listen. I can think of one person they could eliminate which would make most happy I am sure.

If they got more money they might be able to fix some of the glitches.

Probably the easiest way would be sell access to a "R U Kidding" rating button by the push. Figure a nickel a push would make this place worth more than SnapChat in a month.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back