My unpopular opinion, I don't care

the minutemen? You mean like the idiot that killed a 9 year old girl who was a US citizen?

Not sure about this specific example but if you want to take one example and throw out the baby with the bath water than we should rid ourselves of Border Patrol, ICE, and US Customs and Border Protection:

Border Patrol Abuse Articles

US Customs and Border Protection typically get 9 weeks of training, a gun, and a whole lot of power.

See, this is what you do. You take one example out of a million and make your case based on the unusual, the extreme. Not wise, grasshopper. I can make a much bigger case with our 'trained professionals' that do far worse. Smuggling drugs, humans, drug cartel... agents that sell their Border Patrol jackets to drug smugglers so they are not as obvious crossing the desert, US agents paid by the MX drug cartel to allow drugs through the border, agents that take legals and illegals out in the middle of the desert and rape them repeatedly.

Sure you want to stick with that logic of brilliance?
So you didn't even bother to find out...shows how little you care about this group you support..the girl I am referring to is Bresenia Flores and one of the groups of minute men that murdered her was leadered by Shawna Forde.

the minutemen? You mean like the idiot that killed a 9 year old girl who was a US citizen?

Not sure about this specific example but if you want to take one example and throw out the baby with the bath water than we should rid ourselves of Border Patrol, ICE, and US Customs and Border Protection:

US Customs and Border Protection typically get 9 weeks of training, a gun, and a whole lot of power.

See, this is what you do. You take one example out of a million and make your case based on the unusual, the extreme. Not wise, grasshopper. I can make a much bigger case with our 'trained professionals' that do far worse. Smuggling drugs, humans, drug cartel... agents that sell their Border Patrol jackets to drug smugglers so they are not as obvious crossing the desert, US agents paid by the MX drug cartel to allow drugs through the border, agents that take legals and illegals out in the middle of the desert and rape them repeatedly.

So you didn't even bother to find out...shows how little you care about this group you support..the girl I am referring to is Bresenia Flores and one of the groups of minute men that murdered her was leadered by Shawna Forde.

No, amazingly I didn't even bother checking your claims. 99.9% of them are untrue. I made a point, one which you ignored.

No, amazingly I didn't even bother checking your claims. 99.9% of them are untrue. I made a point, one which you ignored.

actually none of them are untrue and since you didn't check how in the hell would you know? Tells me you are closed minded and act like a 2 year old.

Learn the difference between his death was caused by a lack of Advair and what an emergency inhaler is and get back to me...I don't want to explain it to a preschooler that has no clue what the difference is...a rescue inhaler would not have saved his life.

When you post all Hispanics should be deported like you did in another thread in reference to MS13 then yeah I have a right to assume you have a problem with all immigrants and especially Hispanic ones.
I quoted your post.on the other thread..now you explain it..hell you couldn't even remember posting it so what in the hell are you drinking?

Learn the difference between his death was caused by a lack of Advair and what an emergency inhaler is and get back to me...I don't want to explain it to a preschooler that has no clue what the difference is...a rescue inhaler would not have saved his life.

When you post all Hispanics should be deported like you did in another thread in reference to MS13 then yeah I have a right to assume you have a problem with all immigrants and especially Hispanic ones.
I quoted your post.on the other thread..now you explain it..hell you couldn't even remember posting it so what in the hell are you drinking?

You little twat of a liar. Show me a link where I suggest all Hispanics should be deported. Com'on, have just an ouce of integrity.

You have got to be the most stupid twat on the planet.

ETA: You just emailed me claiming I think it is cool for 9 year old children to be killed. Prove your case you ignorant piece of dog shit.

Last edited:

You little twat of a liar. Show me a link where I suggest all Hispanics should be deported. Com'on, have just an ouce of integrity.

Already did...so go fly a kite...Annie, because you don't bother me...my skin is a little thicker evidently than yours is. You like to call names and crap and insult others..when you do that you have lost the fight have a good day and thanks for showing your true colors...you think the minutemen are cool because they murder nine year old girls and that is just cool with you. I am sure the Flores family would not be amused.

I thought you said you were intelligent?

Already did...so go fly a kite...Annie, because you don't bother me...my skin is a little thicker evidently than yours is. You like to call names and crap and insult others..when you do that you have lost the fight have a good day and thanks for showing your true colors...you think the minutemen are cool because they murder nine year old girls and that is just cool with you. I am sure the Flores family would not be amused.

No link, no proof.

And do not PM me again with sicko insanity suggesting I think it is cool to murder 9 year old children. You crossed lines here, lines that rational sane people do not EVER cross.

No link, no proof.

And do not PM me again with sicko insanity suggesting I think it is cool to murder 9 year old children. You crossed lines here, lines that rational sane people do not EVER cross.

when you applaud the minute men that is what you are agreeing to...when I gave you her name you didn't even bother to google and admitted you were too lazy and didn't care anyway..and still praised them making some lousy excuse for these thugs that murdered a little girl inside her home because she was not white. The relief we have is Shawna Forde is on death row in Arizona now for the murder of Bresenia and her father Raul Flores. Gunny Bush also received the death penalty.

Last edited:
when you applaud the minute men that is what you are agreeing to...when I gave you her name you didn't even bother to google and admitted you were too lazy and didn't care anyway..and still praised them making some lousy excuse for these thugs that murdered a little girl inside her home because she was not white.

You are a liar that has yet to defend a single claim. SHOW ME WHERE I WROTE THAT I DIDN'T CARE A CHILD WAS KILLED. If you are telling the truth, it shouldn't be difficult. Even for you.

Com'on, put up or shut up you stupid bitch. The words you write were NEVER written by me. You wrote them.

The illegal aliens are killing more Americans on U.S. soil than are being killed in Iraq and Afghanistan wars put together!!!

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day.
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

when you applaud the minute men that is what you are agreeing to...when I gave you her name you didn't even bother to google and admitted you were too lazy and didn't care anyway..and still praised them making some lousy excuse for these thugs that murdered a little girl inside her home because she was not white.

You are a liar that has yet to defend a single claim. SHOW ME WHERE I WROTE THAT I DIDN'T CARE A CHILD WAS KILLED. If you are telling the truth, it shouldn't be difficult. Even for you.

Com'on, put up or shut up you stupid bitch. The words you write were NEVER written by me. You wrote them.
Nope I didn't write them..I copied them right from this thread..but that said...you are losing control which shows me you cannot argue with facts or articulate a damn thing....thanks for showing your true colors get back to me when you can debate immigration and not throw insults..till then you are a nobody that has no facts to back herself up with so she resorts to insults..I believe the losers on Topix might be more your style.

The illegal aliens are killing more Americans on U.S. soil than are being killed in Iraq and Afghanistan wars put together!!!

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day.
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

how many legal American citizens are killed by legal American citizens each day?

Moonglow, not to mention that garbage has been debunked a thousand times..King is a goof ball that pulls numbers out of his rear and cannot back them up..incredible that people still quote something so completely debunked...

Oh and I know you were being helpful, but she was avoiding it on purpose...it is better to pretend those murders never occurred at the hands of Minutemen.

Forum List

Back