My thoughts on transgenderism, gender fluidity. See what you think.

I stopped reading right here

"For the TLDR crowd, not asking you to read the entire thing, just take a point, or two, if that's all you want. No problem.

I realize modern psychology has shifted its view to accept that if someone believes one is of the opposite gender...."

Fucking moronic and not worth the electrons killed in making the post
Incompetent rebuttal; cop out.

It's not my view, it's that of modern psychology, 'as I understand it'.

If you disagree, your rebuttal is incompetent. It fails to counter the positions taken in the OP.

Have I shown homosexual tendencies?
OR
More likely you closeted self is experiencing an attraction just because a male isn't ignoring you.

Sorry dearie. One way street for me but I'm sure you'll find the right man.

Sure sally. Tell us your fantasy again about homosexual squirrels

Isn't personal freedom and indivual liberty grand? Seriously, stop trying to tell people how to live their lives. Weird how you're against all investment into your country, against helping the poor, disabled and old but are all for telling people who they can screw in their bedroom and how they can express themselves. Butt the fuck out.

Isn't personal freedom and indivual liberty grand? Seriously, stop trying to tell people how to live their lives. Weird how you're against all investment into your country, against helping the poor, disabled and old but are all for telling people who they can screw in their bedroom and how they can express themselves. Butt the fuck out.
But you scum are ok with Biden. Serious idiocy at play there.

I think anyone who worries that much about other people's genitals has severe gender insecurity problems.

My only concern for someone's genitals occurs on the third, occasionally the second, date.

Before that ... there are other things with which to be concerned.

We like that he invests in our economy, helps the poor and values education.

The poor need more education, primarily how to get better jobs and make more money.

Seminar-Success-for-Financial-Advisors_Model-FA-1440x816.jpg

Donkeys should be free to pursue the ass of their choice.
As should you.
Transgenderism is quickly becoming as socially unacceptable as smoking.

Sure you can do it, away from the general public, and kept away from children who can become influenced by it.

Yep, as it should be.

Forum List

Back