My supervisor has to be the dumbest bitch on the planet

We had a blizzard in Philly and the job was closed today due to all the snow. So last night she sent a text letting everyone know that the job will be closed today around 6pm last night. This evening I was waiting for another text so I saw my phone ringing and when I noticed her name I figured she was calling to tell me the job was closed again tomorrow. No this dumb bitch calls me instead of texting to let me know the offices are opening at 10am instead of just sending that in a text.

Just send me a fucking text like last night you stupid ass hoe. I always hated when someone goes out of their way to tell me something BAD

Your supervisor took the time to call you, personally, instead of sending out some mass text message. And you have the gall to bitch about it? You are a sick, whiney, narcissist. No one has any sympathy for you. We have plenty for your co-workers.

Well she sent the mass text when she notified us the job was closed

We had a blizzard in Philly and the job was closed today due to all the snow. So last night she sent a text letting everyone know that the job will be closed today around 6pm last night. This evening I was waiting for another text so I saw my phone ringing and when I noticed her name I figured she was calling to tell me the job was closed again tomorrow. No this dumb bitch calls me instead of texting to let me know the offices are opening at 10am instead of just sending that in a text.

Just send me a fucking text like last night you stupid ass hoe. I always hated when someone goes out of their way to tell me something BAD

Dear fbj
A. the notice of not coming in can be sent by text because if the person doesn't get it, it isn't as urgent, they can figure out when they get there.
B. however, the notice of COMING to work is better delivered directly where your boss KNOWS you got the message.
Because if you don't get the text, then you may not know to show up.
It's more important and more professional to contact each person directly.
Your boss is taking personal and professional responsibility to make sure.

BTW it is NOT a good idea to refer to your boss or any employees in the negative, especially profane words.
People can get copies of anything you put out by social media, email, facebook, text, twitter, internet.
Once it's out there, it can go anywhere, just like private photos you don't ever want to share on line.

Rule of thumb, if you don't want something blasted in the headlines for the whole planet to know,
then don't publish it anywhere, or put in writing or recording.

You can get away with SAYING something in private and in person but that's risking it too, since another person
is involved you can't control.

I'd advise you to say CONSTRUCTIVE things, you can say YOU were feeling angry or frustrated, or cheated or abused, but I would not say anything negative blaming or name calling the other person. There is NOTHING wrong with expressing how YOU felt or thought, which is always valid if that's what you experienced, but that's not the same as projecting that on someone else and badmouthing them.

Especially not your boss! Be careful

All that is true but no one knows my name or where I work on here or Facebook so I'm good

Dear fbj
A. the notice of not coming in can be sent by text because if the person doesn't get it, it isn't as urgent, they can figure out when they get there.
B. however, the notice of COMING to work is better delivered directly where your boss KNOWS you got the message.

BTW it is NOT a good idea to refer to your boss or any employees in the negative, especially profane words.
People can get copies of anything you put out by social media, email, facebook, text, twitter, internet.
Once it's out there, it can go anywhere, just like private photos you don't ever want to share on line.

Rule of thumb, if you don't want something blasted in the headlines for the whole planet to know,

You can get away with SAYING something in private and in person but that's risking it too, since another person

I'd advise you to say CONSTRUCTIVE things, you can say YOU were feeling angry or frustrated, or cheated or abused, but I would not say anything negative blaming or name calling the other person. There is NOTHING wrong with expressing how YOU felt or thought, which is always valid if that's what you experienced, but that's not the same as projecting that on someone else and badmouthing them.

All that is true but no one knows my name or where I work on here or Facebook so I'm good

You never know what's on servers, and the websites track users by IP address.
Are you using one of those blockers? Some tech is out there to mask your location where you are logging in online.
I think these use a neutral site as the address and then mask where the users are coming from.
So if you aren't using that, your online usage could be tracked.

Dear fbj

Are you using one of those blockers? Some tech is out there to mask your location where you are logging in online.
I think these use a neutral site as the address and then mask where the users are coming from.

Why is some tech tracking what I am doing at home but no one is tracking what criminals are doing out in the street?

Is you supervisor part of your super bowl conspiracy?

Your supervisor took the time to call you, personally, instead of sending out some mass text message. And you have the gall to bitch about it? You are a sick, whiney, narcissist. No one has any sympathy for you. We have plenty for your co-workers.

And this time she called you. She is the supervisor and you are the subordinate. Deal with it.

But your incessant whining is petty and childish. Grow up.

Dear fbj

Why is some tech tracking what I am doing at home but no one is tracking what criminals are doing out in the street?

Hi fbj same reason the people claiming to want people to pay for their health care
aren't going after the criminals who are proven to have put a dozen people in the hospital,
but go after LAW ABIDING taxpayers with tax returns they can get access to.

Convenience. Cops go after the traffic tickets for revenue, and bars and clubs that will pay their fines to keep their businesses operating.

Texting is for fucking losers. With a phone call you KNOW the other party got the message.

^^^^^ probably talks for an hour like a girl about stupid shit before he gets around to what's important.

I am with the OP if she can text its closed she can text that it's open and she has a record of both

The dumbest bitch on the planet, and she is your supervisor? Interesting.

U can be my supervisor after midnight

The kind of supervision you need is more like 24/7, maximum security.
With suicide watch, in case it ever dawns on you how idiotic you sound.

Have fun fbj but no need to make yourself look like a total jerk.
Is that really how you want to relate to people in life? Like a whiny jerk?

And this time she called you. She is the supervisor and you are the subordinate. Deal with it.

But your incessant whining is petty and childish. Grow up.

I been growed the fuck up

Texting is for fucking losers. With a phone call you KNOW the other party got the message.

^^^^^ probably talks for an hour like a girl about stupid shit before he gets around to what's important.

I am with the OP if she can text its closed she can text that it's open and she has a record of both

Thank you someone gets it

Forum List

Back