My Son is Great

One thing about mini-echo, she doesn't talk back. She KNOWS what will happen if she does. That is one of my biggest things about kids of any age, talking back to an adult. My students know not to do it, and so does my child.

But anyway, back to that age. 4 years old, so full of wonder and joy, and discovery. LOVE IT!

:lol:

And at 4, everything seemed a lot bigger. :cool:

I'm thinking about riding the rapids this weekend.

nyiragongolava_lake_night.jpg

Wanna go? We can take your son.

Last edited:
This morning, we were walking down near the ocean, when my wife fell on some slippery rocks. She hurt her thumb pretty badly when she hit the ground. Luckily, there was no fracture.

My son was very concerned about her and throughout the day remained fixated on how she was feeling.

This evening, he asked her to hold her injured hand out flat. Using his hands he made a pouring motion over her hands and said "I'm pouring my love on your hand." Then he asked her to use her hand to make a pouring motion into his hand and he said "You're pouring your pain into my hands."

He's 4.5 years old. Amazing.

Keep that little treasure safe. There's a lot of love in that little package waiting to reward you in the future.

For I moment there, I thought perhaps you had kidnapped my son ... I felt much better when you said yours was 4.5 years!! Enjoy him, love him ... they grow up way, way too quickly. Beautiful story!

This morning, we were walking down near the ocean, when my wife fell on some slippery rocks. She hurt her thumb pretty badly when she hit the ground. Luckily, there was no fracture.

My son was very concerned about her and throughout the day remained fixated on how she was feeling.

This evening, he asked her to hold her injured hand out flat. Using his hands he made a pouring motion over her hands and said "I'm pouring my love on your hand." Then he asked her to use her hand to make a pouring motion into his hand and he said "You're pouring your pain into my hands."

He's 4.5 years old. Amazing.

You know, sometimes that sweetness comes back into play, even when they are 16 years-old. ( masq thinking back to last evening )

Thanks for sharing your story xotoxi.

Forum List

Back