My Sister is Awesome

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
As much as it pains me to say it, y'all need to watch Hardball Monday at 5pm EST. My sister got tickets to go see it, and she was good-looking enough that they pulled her out of line to sit with the beautiful people behind Matt Damon and Robert De Niro (in case you didn't know, the crew searches for good looking people in line to sit where the cameras will be pointing to make the on-screen image more pleasant and thus keep their ratings up). She'll be the drop-dead gorgeous blonde with the deep blue eyes and natural highlights. Don't know what she was wearing, though. I'll post here again after it airs, assuming I can get a few screen captures.

As much as it pains me to say it, y'all need to watch Hardball Monday at 5pm EST. My sister got tickets to go see it, and she was good-looking enough that they pulled her out of line to sit with the beautiful people behind Matt Damon and Robert De Niro (in case you didn't know, the crew searches for good looking people in line to sit where the cameras will be pointing to make the on-screen image more pleasant and thus keep their ratings up). She'll be the drop-dead gorgeous blonde with the deep blue eyes and natural highlights. Don't know what she was wearing, though. I'll post here again after it airs, assuming I can get a few screen captures.

Hobbit, it's your sister, call her. :laugh:

I LOVE how proud you are of your sister. You're a good man. :)

Forum List

Back