My prediction on how a debate between Biden and Trump will go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give Trump credit for something: he knows how to command a debate stage. He wiped the floor with the republicans during the nomination. Also, Admittedly, he didn’t do as terrible as I was expecting when he went up against Hillary even though she clearly won the debates based on facts and sanity. What is Trump’s one and only strength? He doesn’t give two fucks when it comes to constantly interrupting his opponent and is good at throwing in some solid zingers that make an impression. He is a sociopath after all. Of course he is also a moron so when he does take control, he’s incoherent and embarrassing. How this didn’t translate at home to republicans is beyond my understanding. I guess America just loves a bully that doesn’t play by the rules.

Now as far a Biden is concerned, he made an ass out of Paul Ryan in the VP debate. I honestly haven’t seen him in other debates. More than likely, the Dems could have nominated a better debater, but up against Trump? He’s going to have to play by Trump’s rules unfortunately. Facts don’t matter to Trump. It’s all about zingers and taking control. Luckily, Biden has a better idea how Trump debates one on one than Hillary did so he will come more prepared.

Facts don't seem to matter to slow joe either, did you know according to him, Edison didn't invent the light bulb? Of course joe thought he was pandering to what he thought were ignorant blacks at the time. I guess he didn't think anyone would fact check him.

But as far as the debates go, Trump will push his buttons a couple of times and joe will be challenging him to a push up contest of some stupid shit like that. Then it will be GAME OVER. LMAO

A black person improved the design and that design is what became mass produced for the public. Edison’s version didn’t do that. It wasn’t sustainable. What Biden said was close enough.

Not what quid pro joe said, is it?

I’ll give Trump credit for something: he knows how to command a debate stage. He wiped the floor with the republicans during the nomination. Also, Admittedly, he didn’t do as terrible as I was expecting when he went up against Hillary even though she clearly won the debates based on facts and sanity. What is Trump’s one and only strength? He doesn’t give two fucks when it comes to constantly interrupting his opponent and is good at throwing in some solid zingers that make an impression. He is a sociopath after all. Of course he is also a moron so when he does take control, he’s incoherent and embarrassing. How this didn’t translate at home to republicans is beyond my understanding. I guess America just loves a bully that doesn’t play by the rules.

Now as far a Biden is concerned, he made an ass out of Paul Ryan in the VP debate. I honestly haven’t seen him in other debates. More than likely, the Dems could have nominated a better debater, but up against Trump? He’s going to have to play by Trump’s rules unfortunately. Facts don’t matter to Trump. It’s all about zingers and taking control. Luckily, Biden has a better idea how Trump debates one on one than Hillary did so he will come more prepared.

Facts don't seem to matter to slow joe either, did you know according to him, Edison didn't invent the light bulb? Of course joe thought he was pandering to what he thought were ignorant blacks at the time. I guess he didn't think anyone would fact check him.

But as far as the debates go, Trump will push his buttons a couple of times and joe will be challenging him to a push up contest of some stupid shit like that. Then it will be GAME OVER. LMAO

A black person improved the design and that design is what became mass produced for the public. Edison’s version didn’t do that. It wasn’t sustainable. What Biden said was close enough.

Actually the truth of the matter is that Edison didn’t invent the lightbulb either. An earlier version was invented in Europe.

The three debate moderators are all leftists of one stripe or another. So much for the debate commission being fair.

Chris Wallace is certainly no Trump fan, but he's no Biden fan either. I would expect him to hit both of them pretty hard. No reason to think otherwise.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Actually the truth of the matter is that Edison didn’t invent the lightbulb either. An earlier version was invented in Europe.

From what I've read Swan and Edison both patented their bulbs in 1880, Edison also invented an electrical distribution system to create a demand for his bulbs. He and Swan formed a joint company in 1883. But Swan's bulb was inferior to Edison's because he didn't have the capability to pull a deep vacuum in his bulb like Edison could. So yeah, Edison invented a commercially viable bulb.

Either way, quid pro joe LIED.

If you're trying to build up hopes here -- you're gonna need to engineer real quick like one of those Animatronic figures that Disney has and "voice mimic" Biden with some smart energetic aggressive debater sitting in a room somewhere.. And I have NO CLUE who could do the brain work for this robotic android.. Out of the entire Congress and Dem political leadership -- no name comes to mind to be that "wizard of oz".... LOL....
Wrong. Biden is going to destroy trump on matters of policy. You guys are pretending that trump is some great young sharp quick witted debater. Trump talks shit and the only way he has survived is that no one gets in the mud with him. Trump tries to play dozens on the political stage and he's not even good at it.

From what I've read Swan and Edison both patented their bulbs in 1880, Edison also invented an electrical distribution system to create a demand for his bulbs. He and Swan formed a joint company in 1883. But Swan's bulb was inferior to Edison's because he didn't have the capability to pull a deep vacuum in his bulb like Edison could. So yeah, Edison invented a commercially viable bulb.

None of this changes the fact that the bulb was invented before Edison lol. In fact, there were like a dozen people before him. His version just greatly improved theirs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Actually he didn't. But compare that to the over 20,000 lies you have accepted from trump.

New trade deals !!! With Asia , Mexico and Can
Best economy in world history for 3 yrs
Elimination of ISIS
Iran in chains
Zero wars !!!
Building the wall . It’s slow but it’s coming
Record low drops in pharmaceutical prices
Great care to all US vets
Prison reform
Best stock gains ever
Etc etc
trump inherited a record setting economy from Obama and he did not create the best economy in world history. He did not eliminate ISIS and Iran is not in chains. In fact most of what you said is incorrect.

None of this changes the fact that the bulb was invented before Edison lol. In fact, there were like a dozen people before him. His version just greatly improved theirs.
And Latimers improved his.

And Latimers improved his.
Oh I totally agree.

Actually he didn't. But compare that to the over 20,000 lies you have accepted from trump.

Yeah, he did. The two people that held patents on incandescent bulbs, one in the US and one in England were both white.

If you're trying to build up hopes here -- you're gonna need to engineer real quick like one of those Animatronic figures that Disney has and "voice mimic" Biden with some smart energetic aggressive debater sitting in a room somewhere.. And I have NO CLUE who could do the brain work for this robotic android.. Out of the entire Congress and Dem political leadership -- no name comes to mind to be that "wizard of oz".... LOL....
Umm okay. Let me ask you this. How do you think Trump will do?

If the questions are REAL and substantive, he'll do fine.. If they are bait and biased -- his "inner troll" will do fine.. If Joe gets the questions in advance -- --- 0000

--- he'll do better "than expected"... Did I crush the answer here??
Well I find your lack of objectivity incredibly disappointing if you claim to be an independent.

I live in reality.. Not clouded by allegiance to party.. Just observing and noting that Biden's gonna get eaten alive EVEN IF PREPPED properly.. You're in a galaxy far far away..
Well see that’s just not true. You clearly have an allegiance to Trump. Am I wrong? Explain how.
No?

Wrong. Biden is going to destroy trump on matters of policy. You guys are pretending that trump is some great young sharp quick witted debater. Trump talks shit and the only way he has survived is that no one gets in the mud with him. Trump tries to play dozens on the political stage and he's not even good at it.

No other president would have MADE it to a 2nd election after 3 years of TOP INTEL folks accusing him of being a puppet of Putin, having his ENTIRE CAMPAIGN illegally spied on, an impeachment, a national crisis of epidemic proportions and a hostile media that works EVERYDAY to bait him with loaded questions and accusations.. NONE of that even PHASED him.. All he's gotta do is look and ACT like a leader with organizational and problem solving skills.. Not a lifetime member of the Senate.

No other president would have MADE it to a 2nd election after 3 years of TOP INTEL folks accusing him of being a puppet of Putin, having his ENTIRE CAMPAIGN illegally spied on, an impeachment, a national crisis of epidemic proportions and a hostile media that works EVERYDAY to bait him with loaded questions and accusations.. NONE of that even PHASED him.. All he's gotta do is look and ACT like a leader with organizational and problem solving skills.. Not a lifetime member of the Senate.

You hit it right on the head of the nail. Rump has to act Presidential. And I have seen him actually act Presidential only once. The rest of the time, he's been more of a spoiled child. Right now, Biden is appearing Presidential and it shows. The Debates haven't happened yet. Now we know which Biden will show up and it's the one in control. But we have no idea which Rump will show up. Rump will either make it an even foot race or a blowout against him. But that's the best he can do at this time.

You hit it right on the head of the nail. Rump has to act Presidential. And I have seen him actually act Presidential only once. The rest of the time, he's been more of a spoiled child. Right now, Biden is appearing Presidential and it shows. The Debates haven't happened yet. Now we know which Biden will show up and it's the one in control. But we have no idea which Rump will show up. Rump will either make it an even foot race or a blowout against him. But that's the best he can do at this time.
trump is acting like a child and yet here you are calling him a childish name....

Not sure if the debate will have an impact or not. If Biden will stand and deliver on what the moderator questions are, while trump acts like trump Biden will pick up a several undecided. If trump acts like trump, he will lose several voters as this thing will be fact checked down line immediate and people are tired of being lied to and then doubled down to.
But his supporters do not realize when he is lying. Other people on the fence about him get suckered in on his entertainment value. They don’t even realize he is lying because he is so good at lying.
No. He is not good at lying. That was Hillary. If you are constantly being caught immediately in lies, you are not good at it, at all. You just do it anyway. Maybe a feeling of unabashed money/power privilege. I think those on the fence realize when he is lying, but weigh a perceived personal psychological/social benefit of going along without calling out the lies. We've both known average people that go along to get along. Some look at nothing but short term dollars, remembering he seemed to have support of business at one time. Some, though not exactly fire breathing racists, are uncomfortable enough in mixed groups, their acceptance in the dominant group gives them a feeling of belonging. Some, though growing up in our constitutional representative republic, see possible benefit at least in short term, to a strongman somewhat more central control government, to deal with certain problems, unsure of the wisdom of the benefits the founding fathers wished to protect, not realizing how hard it would be to get it back.

New trade deals !!! With Asia , Mexico and Can
Best economy in world history for 3 yrs
Elimination of ISIS
Iran in chains
Zero wars !!!
Building the wall . It’s slow but it’s coming
Record low drops in pharmaceutical prices
Great care to all US vets
Prison reform
Best stock gains ever
Etc etc
trump inherited a record setting economy from Obama and he did not create the best economy in world history. He did not eliminate ISIS and Iran is not in chains. In fact most of what you said is incorrect.

Record setting economy? Yep, sure did, record number of people on welfare, record slowest recovery of all presidents...quite a record, dumbass.

It won't matter how the debate goes. The media will characterize it as a major Biden victory. And how will they get away with that? They're shameless, just like their communist brothers in Beijing. MAGA

Tom Hanks will play the part of Quid Pro Joe.

Trump can destroy Biden just by having some 10 year olds come on stage to sell Girls Scout cookies
Trump has been accused of raping dozens of women and a 13 year old girl at one Epstein’s parties. Biden has done some pretty weird things on camera, but it’s because he doesn’t know boundaries. Overall he’s harmless.

Of course not backup or make that reliable backup for your accusations.

Yet there are dozens of actual videos and photographs showing Biden being creepy.

Dozens? Bullshit. There’s been a few no doubt, but you’re making shit up.

Wow, now you downgrade the accusations from "raping dozens of women" to the term "sexual misconduct", and all just accusations.

"no doubt a few" Look up Joe Biden being creepy and you will find all the pictures you need.
Lol he definitely raped a lot of those women. Before you denied he was accused of any sexual misconduct whatsoever so I would say you’re moving the posts not me.

"definitely"

LOL. And I was talking about you claiming rape and then providing dubious at best "Evidence" of sexual misconduct. It's not about goalposts, its about your dumb ass making shit up out of thin air, or propagating un-sourced and un-verifiable rumors as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back