My parents estate is worth much more than I thought

I am a very blue collar guy and the money wont do much for me but buy me a house and new car

Arizona taxes retirement income. Something to keep in mind. They may have State income tax, idk..

I am a very blue collar guy and the money wont do much for me but buy me a house and new car
3.2 to 3.6 million before taxes and after Taxes is what you need to figure out, but if you have enough to live on in the Philippines and draw two grand a month then do that and enjoy life and a young Filipina that will wash you daily!

They told its around 8.5 to 9 million

I am getting 40 percent . ITs in Carefree, AZ
Maybe you won't have to get along with your employees or customers, after all.

Don't worry about it. Even though your parents are loaded, if they are still alive, it might be 30 years or more before you lay your hands on the moolah.

However, when that time comes, this is a good film to review on how to get your estate.

What about your brother and sister that you said you hate and wish would die in the thread you started yesterday? What percentage do they get?

Or did you already have a hitman take care of that business?

My brother does not CARE.. He has a good 4 plus million and counting. He dont care

What about your brother and sister that you said you hate and wish would die in the thread you started yesterday? What percentage do they get?

Or did you already have a hitman take care of that business?

I am a man of peace

Forum List

Back