My God, Trump threw you isolationists under the bus faster than you can say Mike Flynn

They love what he says and loves when he does the opposite. Their God is always praised.

He was full of shit. Just like every one of them. Oh well. Maybe one day we will learn and not vote for the duopoly.

Apparently the Donald figured out the magic formula for raising job approval numbers; Mention "babies" in a speech several dozen times while simultaneously beating the war drums.... never fails.

i agree with necessary war , no problem with needed war , in fact i like needed war as its much more interesting than football or any other silly sport . 'syria' though , i disagree with that because i don't believe the reports that 'assad' used chem weapons . Also , none of those widdle dead babies were Americans . plus i don't like the USA doing police work Nightfox .

Trump Drones eat the peanuts out of Donnies crap pile, then thank him.

I love it when leftist douchebags who have never accurately represented anything in their lives, giggle about how they continue to misinterpret the whole mindset of the people who elected Trump...and the reasons they elected them.

You were wrong when you called Trump supporters "isolationists" and "extremists" before the election, and you're still wrong.

Well you have been bred to be stupid, so I guess it makes sense.

I love it when leftist douchebags who have never accurately represented anything in their lives, giggle about how they continue to misinterpret the whole mindset of the people who elected Trump...and the reasons they elected them.

You were wrong when you called Trump supporters "isolationists" and "extremists" before the election, and you're still wrong.

The Arab League stated that it wants nothing to do with an attack on Syria, but they want us to attack.Are our leaders insane or just stupid

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 2, 2013

tell the class ALL the various ways trump represents you.................

<psssst> pepe isn't vary happy with their overlord right now....

trump-syria-tweets.jpg

Trump threw you isolationists under the bus faster than you can say Mike Flynn

Yes, but now that he's done so, have they too changed their mind about the matter or are they still committed to it?

I ask that because I've long felt that most people who voted for Trump did so mainly because he ran as a "Republican," not because they fully (as much as one not privy to classified information can) understood the issues and the candidate for whom they voted.

For my part, I didn't vote for Trump because I knew I couldn't rely on anything he said. I could tell Trump said all sorts of things about matters he didn't understand well. Thus, I could tell that he might embrace and adhere to the the policies on which he campaigned or he might not. That lack of clarity and certainty, along with his political and subject matter novelty, was and remains the problem.

DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

8:20 AM - 5 Sep 2013

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

Four years ago.

Things change, you know?

Can someone cite a quote of Trump's from the campaign trail where he said that under no circumstances will he confront ISIS?

What the FUCK is OP talking about?

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818] @realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818] @realDonaldTrump

Four years ago.

Things change, you know?

So tell us. What is the differences from 4 years ago than today in Syria?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Four years ago.

Things change, you know?

LOL..... like it only took some 48 hours between tillerson saying assad's fate to be decided by the syrian people & us dropping some bombs that really didn't do a whole lot?

Maybe some of you dipshits forget who "ISIS" is.

We dropped a bomb on ISIS in Afghanistan.

ISIS....we bombed ISIS.

isis-shooting-syria.jpg

You know.....ISIS.

Forum List

Back