My GOD is This UGLY!

OMG that is classic, Well said....Indeed I agree I lived in Japan 20 years ago and they were into that then, I was young and it was cool. but I've aged a wee bit and it is now gay IMHO.
Cheers
BTW the one wiper design is european used in the racing circuit, less drag shit like that.
and they spend $10+ on a $5k street-legal go-cart (my term) to try to make it fast. Why didn't they just take the $15k and get a REAL car with at least a V6 that is naturally fast? Besides, what does all that stuff do on the freeways for them? Nothing except make them more visible to the cops, so I guess they're not completely useless. I loved how the animators made fun of them in 'Cars'.

and they spend $10+ on a $5k street-legal go-cart (my term) to try to make it fast. Why didn't they just take the $15k and get a REAL car with at least a V6 that is naturally fast? Besides, what does all that stuff do on the freeways for them? Nothing except make them more visible to the cops, so I guess they're not completely useless. I loved how the animators made fun of them in 'Cars'.

Well in defense of these dumb ass kids I have to say that "hot rodding" has been as American as Apple pie. But in our age is it really necessary and safe? most likely not, it is the dream of most young boy to have a hot buggy. I agree with just buying a new unmolested ride, but that isn't fun, what gets me is when the rims are worth more than the car. That is a joke!!!! I mean really looking at these rice burners they are cheap to fix up, pretty fast and get better mileage than any V-8 around. But as I'm older I gotta laugh because I must have been a real eye sore with my 71 Nova with a 402 big block and rusted fenders and partial primered body and loud ass exhaust all jacked up in the air with my rear tires had sidewall fender marks from the tires and fenders touching as I drove. Yeah I was the sh*t when I was young, silver bullet. And I don't know how many times I got stopped for having my headers uncapped on a friday or saturday night. But it was fun while it lasted.

Forum List

Back