CRT (Critical Race Theory) Is Just A Harvard Way Of Saying Blacks Can See Racism In Everything Without Being Called Racists

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
CRT is just systemic racism....plain & simple.
They never should be allowed to teach racism of any kind in our schools.....but that is what CRT is.
Anyone who supports it is the worst kind of degenerate imaginable.
That must be why Barry Obama is pushing it.

Critical Race Theory doesn't teach racism. And the people at the babylon bee damn sure can't explain it. CRT has been aroung for 50 years and the theory is correct.
Race hustler propaganda.

Critical Race Theory doesn't teach racism. And the people at the babylon bee damn sure can't explain it. CRT has been aroung for 50 years and the theory is correct.
Race hustler propaganda.
That would be American history as it is taught now.
Yeah, that's the left's plan, but it isn't going anywhere. People are rising up to stop it. Shove it up your racist asses.

185572049_10225782806542103_216166892106396025_n.jpg

Race hustler propaganda.
That would be American history as it is taught now.
Yeah, that's the left's plan, but it isn't going anywhere. People are rising up to stop it. Shove it up your racist asses.
You are the racist pod-nuh.

And whites have used identity politics since 1776. A video with a black person afflicted with internalized racism does not validate your views nor is it representative of the majority opinion in the black community.

White privilege is a reality, not a crutch. Againg posting videos from mentally affected blacks does not represent reality.

You believe all black people should think alike. So much for your so called diversity.

No, that's what you believe. I believe all blacks should exist in reality. You only put up videos by blacks that say what you want to hear, and then you try telling me how I am the one who wants all blacks to think alike.

White privilege is a reality, not a crutch. Againg posting videos from mentally affected blacks does not represent reality.

You believe all black people should think alike. So much for your so called diversity.

No, that's what you believe. I believe all blacks should exist in reality. You only put up videos by blacks that say what you want to hear, and then you try telling me how I am the one who wants all blacks to think alike.

Bullshit. You automatically demonize any conservative black person. You're a habitual liar and on top of that you're dumber than an expired flashlight battery.

They keep coming up with new names for their never-ending whining.

Remember 'micro-aggressions'? Meaning anything, at all, can be classified as racist. These lazy-assed clowns are worthless.

They should go back to africa, find a cave, and whine til they all die.

The left has found a segment of the black community to willingly be used as pawns to push the commie agenda. It has absolutely nothing to do with oppression or racism and everything to do with overthrowing the USA and ushering in a totalitarian society. Rinse and repeat.

Forum List

Back