My Flag is at Full Mast

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
No disrespect to the Atlanta victims, but President Asterisk and Democrats politicization of the murders is spitting on their graves.
Democrats have released hundreds of thousands of violent felons early last year for one reason only - create chaos.

Meanwhile in Chicago:
Chicago’s homicide rate skyrocketed in 2020 with 769 deaths – 274 more than previous year

No disrespect to the Atlanta victims, but President Asterisk and Democrats politicization of the murders is spitting on their graves.
Democrats have released hundreds of thousands of violent felons early last year for one reason only - create chaos.

Meanwhile in Chicago:
Chicago’s homicide rate skyrocketed in 2020 with 769 deaths – 274 more than previous year
I've always wondered. For every 1000 Chitcago whackins, how many were a favor to society.

Sad the kids and innocents in all of this nightmare

Meanwhile in Chicago:
I've always wondered. For every 1000 Chitcago whackins, how many were a favor to society.

Apparently not yours, Dird Bag.

Meanwhile in Chicago:

Erin. That is no way for a lady to talk to a gentleman.

Meanwhile in Chicago:

That is not a gentleman.

I'll take off my white gloves and play the piano for you any day of the week.

Chicago’s homicide rate skyrocketed in 2020 with 769 deaths

If you're going to feel sorry for someone, how about the poor cops who have to do the reports?

Police-Paperwork.jpeg

Dementia Joe is disregarding the protocols that are currently in place for lowering the flag to half-mast. It should never be done under these circumstances, i.e. deaths or attacks on an ethnic group.

By statute, the President is requested each year to issue a proclamation requiring government buildings to half-staff the flag and inviting all the people of the US to do so as well, on Peace Officers Memorial Day, Patriot Day, and National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (see above).

Section 7m of the Flag Code reads:

The flag, when flown at half-staff, should be first hoisted to the peak for an instant and then lowered to the half-staff position. The flag should be again raised to the peak before it is lowered for the day. On Memorial Day the flag should be displayed at half-staff until noon only, then raised to the top of the staff. By order of the President, the flag shall be flown at half-staff upon the death of principal figures of the United States Government and the Governor of a State, territory, or possession, as a mark of respect to their memory. In the event of the death of other officials or foreign dignitaries, the flag is to be displayed at half-staff according to Presidential instructions or orders, or in accordance with recognized customs or practices not inconsistent with law. In the event of the death of a present or former official of the government of any State, territory, or possession of the United States, or the death of a member of the Armed Forces from any State, territory, or possession who dies while serving on active duty, the Governor of that State, territory, or possession may proclaim that the National flag shall be flown at half-staff, and the same authority is provided to the Mayor of the District of Columbia with respect to present or former officials of the District of Columbia and members of the Armed Forces from the District of Columbia. The flag shall be flown at half-staff 30 days from the death of the President or a former President; 10 days from the day of death of the Vice President, the Chief Justice or a retired Chief Justice of the United States, or the Speaker of the House of Representatives; from the day of death until interment of an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, a Secretary of an executive or military department, a former Vice President, or the Governor of a State, territory, or possession; and on the day of death and the following day for a Member of Congress. The flag shall be flown at half-staff on Peace Officers Memorial Day, unless that day is also Armed Forces Day. As used in this subsection —
  1. the term "half-staff" means the position of the flag when it is one-half the distance between the top and bottom of the staff;
  2. the term "executive or military department" means any agency listed under sections 101 and 102 of title 5, United States Code; and
  3. the term "Member of Congress" means a Senator, a Representative, a Delegate, or the Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico.

In addition to the Flag Code, Proclamation 3044 Section 5 states, "The heads of the several departments and agencies of the [federal] Government may direct that the flag of the United States be flown at half-staff on buildings, grounds, or naval vessels under their jurisdiction on occasions other than those specified herein which they consider proper, and that suitable military honors be rendered as appropriate."

Meanwhile in Chicago:

Ours here is at half mast for the murdered Koreans in Atlanta.

And you thought somebody gave a flying fuck. That much is hialarous.
Obviously you with all of your comments in this thread.
It's Troll Time. Fuck You! Idiot.

Meanwhile in Chicago:

That is not a gentleman.

I'll take off my white gloves and play the piano for you any day of the week.
Hmmmm................Mentioning all the children and innocents involved is wrong??. How many of those 794 have caused so much harm to others before their deaths and after, if they survived.

Erin. We need to look at things much deeper than what words appear. Happy belated St Pattys Day. Erin go bragh

My favorite piano piece.

The flag should not be lowered merely for victims of crime. It cheapens the honor.
I see where you are coming from, but I have to disagree when victims of a crime are just as much people compared to anyone else...maybe even more when most of them if not all of them don't even bring it on themselves in the first place. Them kids at the Newtown Connecticut school didn't know what was just in front of them on December 14, 2012 for example.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

On October 1, 2017 a 64 year old deranged killer massacred 58 mostly young (conservative?) white people from a hotel room in Las Vegas. I don't recall the Flag being at half mast even though Stephen Paddock might have engaged in a hate crime motivated by political anger created by the media and the democrat party.

Meanwhile in Chicago:
My Flag came down the day that Biden took office.

And you thought somebody gave a flying fuck. That much is hialarous.
Obviously you with all of your comments in this thread.
It's Troll Time. Fuck You! Idiot.

You get me wrong.
I agree with Biden. Obama was the first clean and articulate black.

Dementia Joe is disregarding the protocols that are currently in place for lowering the flag to half-mast. It should never be done under these circumstances, i.e. deaths or attacks on an ethnic group.

By statute, the President is requested each year to issue a proclamation requiring government buildings to half-staff the flag and inviting all the people of the US to do so as well, on Peace Officers Memorial Day, Patriot Day, and National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (see above).

Section 7m of the Flag Code reads:

The flag, when flown at half-staff, should be first hoisted to the peak for an instant and then lowered to the half-staff position. The flag should be again raised to the peak before it is lowered for the day. On Memorial Day the flag should be displayed at half-staff until noon only, then raised to the top of the staff. By order of the President, the flag shall be flown at half-staff upon the death of principal figures of the United States Government and the Governor of a State, territory, or possession, as a mark of respect to their memory. In the event of the death of other officials or foreign dignitaries, the flag is to be displayed at half-staff according to Presidential instructions or orders, or in accordance with recognized customs or practices not inconsistent with law. In the event of the death of a present or former official of the government of any State, territory, or possession of the United States, or the death of a member of the Armed Forces from any State, territory, or possession who dies while serving on active duty, the Governor of that State, territory, or possession may proclaim that the National flag shall be flown at half-staff, and the same authority is provided to the Mayor of the District of Columbia with respect to present or former officials of the District of Columbia and members of the Armed Forces from the District of Columbia. The flag shall be flown at half-staff 30 days from the death of the President or a former President; 10 days from the day of death of the Vice President, the Chief Justice or a retired Chief Justice of the United States, or the Speaker of the House of Representatives; from the day of death until interment of an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, a Secretary of an executive or military department, a former Vice President, or the Governor of a State, territory, or possession; and on the day of death and the following day for a Member of Congress. The flag shall be flown at half-staff on Peace Officers Memorial Day, unless that day is also Armed Forces Day. As used in this subsection —
  1. the term "half-staff" means the position of the flag when it is one-half the distance between the top and bottom of the staff;
  2. the term "executive or military department" means any agency listed under sections 101 and 102 of title 5, United States Code; and
  3. the term "Member of Congress" means a Senator, a Representative, a Delegate, or the Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico.

In addition to the Flag Code, Proclamation 3044 Section 5 states, "The heads of the several departments and agencies of the [federal] Government may direct that the flag of the United States be flown at half-staff on buildings, grounds, or naval vessels under their jurisdiction on occasions other than those specified herein which they consider proper, and that suitable military honors be rendered as appropriate."

The flag should not be lowered merely for victims of crime. It cheapens the honor.

The people doing the lowering don't care. Their real objective is to get rid of our flag altogether. There are enough murders in our country to keep flags permanently at half mast - halfway to the point of total elimination.

On October 1, 2017 a 64 year old deranged killer massacred 58 mostly young (conservative?) white people from a hotel room in Las Vegas. I don't recall the Flag being at half mast even though Stephen Paddock might have engaged in a hate crime motivated by political anger created by the media and the democrat party.

Country music festival with mostly whites.
And some Hispanics.
Enuff said!

Forum List

Back