My English must be really bad, I should finally leave

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

But i love you for sure American People :thup:

Americans like the french for the most part.
Just like we like the Iranian people.
It's your government we cant stand.

France saved us from the British..never forget

Well...sorta...

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

I love your posts as most of us do here, so please don't let anyone run you off or the lack of response to anything you post. People are human and don't always meet expectations, so don't be so hard on yourself because of others failures. Besides, your English is better than many that were born here:smiliehug:

Remember.....food & music is international & speaks to the human soul....nevermind politics cause that's where the rubber falls off the road :21:

I love your posts as most of us do here, so please don't let anyone run you off or the lack of response to anything you post. People are human and don't always meet expectations, so don't be so hard on yourself because of others failures. Besides, your English is better than many that were born here:smiliehug:

Remember.....food & music is international & speaks to the human soul....nevermind politics cause that's where the rubber falls off the road :21:
Thank you,I sometimes have this problem that I do not always know if a member is serious or it's humor?
My English may not be that bad after all you say many of you.
And everyone expresses their own way

Thank you April, it's true it happened like that (but I also defended a member who turns out to be one of those who shows her true face of enemy today the mask falls )against this witch who does not leave me alone, I never did anything to her except speak French to one of my thread.
She was one of the reasons why I wanted to leave but I do not go anymore I feel protected and it's nice to feel so appreciated it's new to me here .
Some members hurt me a lot but I will not let anyone hurt me anymore.
Now some help me in PM. I read in the forum that a person wrote that the words do not hurt it's easy when you do not get a bucket of shit in your face it is easy to said it
At the forum there is more good than bad this is the reason I stay and in the future if I get hurt I would tell Kat right away
Thank you all, I love you.;)
Kat is good people, and a great mod. :)

I'm glad you have decided not to leave us. ♥

Thank you April, it's true it happened like that (but I also defended a member who turns out to be one of those who shows her true face of enemy today the mask falls )against this witch who does not leave me alone, I never did anything to her except speak French to one of my thread.
She was one of the reasons why I wanted to leave but I do not go anymore I feel protected and it's nice to feel so appreciated it's new to me here .
Some members hurt me a lot but I will not let anyone hurt me anymore.
Now some help me in PM. I read in the forum that a person wrote that the words do not hurt it's easy when you do not get a bucket of shit in your face it is easy to said it
At the forum there is more good than bad this is the reason I stay and in the future if I get hurt I would tell Kat right away
Thank you all, I love you.;)
Kat is good people, and a great mod. :)

I'm glad you have decided not to leave us. ♥
She really nice like you April :),
I could have left and go to French forums but for me it's not the same at all.
There is something special about this forum let's say apart from the difficulties I had it's a bit Fou Fou/ crazy crazy:badgrin:

She really nice like you April :),
I could have left and go to French forums but for me it's not the same at all.
There is something special about this forum let's say apart from the difficulties I had it's a bit Fou Fou/ crazy crazy:badgrin:
She's a sweetheart.

And yes, this place is nutty as it can be, but, that's part of it's *cough* 'charm'. :lol:

Yea I figured it out it's bullfag that is messing with you..so he is pm ing you and harnessing you?
No it is not him thank you so much for your reaction "bear513 ;) and if i get insult again at the forum or in PM i will tell Kat.;)

Dalia, your always welcome here.. I made the mistake of messing with you on a thread and I didn't realize how much of a good person you were..
Thank you, you got that right i am very good person some people Don't see it or Don't want to see it ….i am very good person not just virtually :)

You do know it's more then that right? You want people to love the French .

You want to be an ambassador
I think a lot of Americans do not like French people in general?
This is what is said here in France.:dunno:
And I'm the only one here from France it's kind of special :badgrin:

Only our radical fringe element dislikes the people of any country. As an American of Russian/Polish and Irish background, I appreciate the tremendous contribution that your culture has made to world society. Thank you, Les Francais for your support of us during the Revolution and also for the beautiful statue that stands in New York Harbor. I also have no problem with your government. I never have. Sorry that I can't write to you in French, but even though I got an "A" in French Literature in college, your language has just vanished from my mind, which I don't understand, but I never used it again. I can still eat in French, though! Vive l'amour! Vive Les Francais! Vive la cuisine!

Oh, yes, Dalia, you must stay.

You are always very civil to everyone.

If anyone is being rude, simply ignore him/her. (There's an ignore option, too.)

Please do continue to blow off steam here.

Best wishes

At this place you can mix with some of the most unethical, hateful, mean spirited, nasty, dirty rotten people ever and still walk away smiling as you laugh at them. It's like being in an asylum while you are invisible.

No it is not him thank you so much for your reaction "bear513 ;) and if i get insult again at the forum or in PM i will tell Kat.;)

Dalia, your always welcome here.. I made the mistake of messing with you on a thread and I didn't realize how much of a good person you were..
Thank you, you got that right i am very good person some people Don't see it or Don't want to see it ….i am very good person not just virtually :)

Only our radical fringe element dislikes the people of any country. As an American of Russian/Polish and Irish background, I appreciate the tremendous contribution that your culture has made to world society. Thank you, Les Francais for your support of us during the Revolution and also for the beautiful statue that stands in New York Harbor. I also have no problem with your government. I never have. Sorry that I can't write to you in French, but even though I got an "A" in French Literature in college, your language has just vanished from my mind, which I don't understand, but I never used it again. I can still eat in French, though! Vive l'amour! Vive Les Francais! Vive la cuisine!
Thank you, it's true that France give a lot to the Americans but you also I go to Normandy and I see all the sacrifices that you make the Americans, I'm a Pro American
fuxpi9.jpg
and I understand you me ' I was raised with parents who spoke French and English, I had friends who spoke English and other French but here I do not speak my English and I lose it easily I'm looking for words in English.
It is true that the food is good, it's very good but it is careful to weight the sauces are very rich too:badgrin:

If anyone is being rude, simply ignore him/her. (There's an ignore option, too.)

Best wishes
Thank you, I agree but I also wanted to leave because I felt lost because I do not always understand and sometimes I asked and it's mocking me or the person do not answer at all so i don't how to know in the end.i Don't wont to guess
But my thread helped me understand everyhting and everyone

At this place you can mix with some of the most unethical, hateful, mean spirited, nasty, dirty rotten people ever and still walk away smiling as you laugh at them. It's like being in an asylum while you are invisible.
The forums are different in some ways from its sites where young people are unleashed one over the other the virtual can become cruel with all that young people post and expose themselves to others.
It's my opinion, I prefer forums than other places

Thank you, it's true that France give a lot to the Americans but you also I go to Normandy and I see all the sacrifices that you make the Americans, I'm a Pro AmericanView attachment 198534 and I understand you me ' I was raised with parents who spoke French and English, I had friends who spoke English and other French but here I do not speak my English and I lose it easily I'm looking for words in English.
It is true that the food is good, it's very good but it is careful to weight the sauces are very rich too:badgrin:

Thank you. Family and friends make sacrifices for each other. This is the way the true world, the family of humans, works.
Please don't deprive me of my bearnaise, though. Your sauces are heavenly!
Seriously, we work together as humans against those rogues among us. I remember reading in Larry Collin's and Dominique LaPierre's book, Is Paris Burning, of a young girl in a red dress who climbed a Nazi tank rumbling into Paris, who acted welcoming, and then dropped a Molotov cocktail down the turret. There also was a Frenchman, a member of the Resistance, who was forced to carry out his wife's order to shoot her dead and flee, after she was seriously wounded in a gunfight with nazis. He lived to tell the tale, marry again, and have children. I hope that we all have this capacity for heroism when the need arises. I just pray that the need never arises again.

Yea I figured it out it's bullfag that is messing with you..so he is pm ing you and harnessing you?

Those who have issue with your frenchiness (lol) are just jealous. French is a beautiful language and France is gorgeous. And, some are just flat out mean. Like I was to you. :(
I thought you were someone else...then refused to acknowledge to myself that I was wrong, so I was rude. I am truly sorry about that.

Best wishes
Thank you, I agree but I also wanted to leave because I felt lost because I do not always understand and sometimes I asked and it's mocking me or the person do not answer at all so i don't how to know in the end.i Don't wont to guess

So much passion in that post it reminds me of this..

Best wishes

It's not you darling. It's the mocking people who can't put a normal sentence together in English.

The harder the challenge -- the faster you will learn to conquer it. And USMB is a BIG challenge to understand what is going on and what is being said. Most of the time -- the POSTERS don't know what they are saying.

:auiqs.jpg:

DO NOT LEAVE US. You hear? :highfive: I'll volunteer to help you with satire and personal flames. I'm around a lot. Just send me a note. I won't tell a single person..

Well, I think a lot of English native speakers feel the same on this forum. There are those who are only welcoming to those who have exactly the same ideas as them. If not, they insult, deflect, act like children, you know the score.

Forum List

Back