Zone1 My behavioral contradiction opinion.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
All this is opinion. I do not mean to purpose anything as fact. I believe the left thinks, there is a group of people, whose lives matter, I will call blacks. I believe the left thinks, there is a group of people, who are privileged, I will call whites. I believe the NAACP thinks there is a group of people, they want to advance, I will call coloreds.

At times the left would have us believe, that the whites and blacks, are behaviorally the same. At other times they would have us believe, that whites and blacks are behaviorally different. I call this the behavioral contradiction.

The left would have us believe, that whites are oppressive racist colonizers, and blacks are not. That would make them behaviorally different. The left points to different outcomes as proof of bias, predigest, and oppression. The left would have us believe, these groups should have the same outcomes, because these groups are behaving the same.

Some of the outcomes the left mentions are income levels, arrest rates, school grades, and many others. These outcomes are different, for the most part, because, blacks and whites, are behaving differently. If whites and blacks have different levels of stress, that make there behavior different. I have memory of someone saying "Being black is exhausting.". That would cause differences in behavior. The two groups having different likelihoods, of having fathers, in the home would also cause different behavior. There are many things that would, cause blacks and whites to behave differently.

When the left tells it's self "Blacks and whites are behaviorally the same." it forces them to tell themselves, another one to cover up, the lie they told themselves. They then have to tell themselves that coloreds are morally superior, and whites are racist oppressors. It makes them supremacists.

The problem I have with the concept of White Privilege/Supremacy is that it is now more the result of fewer negative factors in one's personal environment than an overabundance of positive external benefits. The great majority of "white" people in the U.S. do not owe their successes to inheritance or some sort of racial nepotism. Instead, they have been exposed to a culture which values education and gainful employment. In contrast, a majority of "black" people have grown up in single parent households without an authoritative father figure to reinforce these values. This alone leads to the behavioral differences noted above.

All this is opinion. I do not mean to purpose anything as fact. I believe the left thinks, there is a group of people, whose lives matter, I will call blacks. I believe the left thinks, there is a group of people, who are privileged, I will call whites. I believe the NAACP thinks there is a group of people, they want to advance, I will call coloreds.

At times the left would have us believe, that the whites and blacks, are behaviorally the same. At other times they would have us believe, that whites and blacks are behaviorally different. I call this the behavioral contradiction.

The left would have us believe, that whites are oppressive racist colonizers, and blacks are not. That would make them behaviorally different. The left points to different outcomes as proof of bias, predigest, and oppression. The left would have us believe, these groups should have the same outcomes, because these groups are behaving the same.

Some of the outcomes the left mentions are income levels, arrest rates, school grades, and many others. These outcomes are different, for the most part, because, blacks and whites, are behaving differently. If whites and blacks have different levels of stress, that make there behavior different. I have memory of someone saying "Being black is exhausting.". That would cause differences in behavior. The two groups having different likelihoods, of having fathers, in the home would also cause different behavior. There are many things that would, cause blacks and whites to behave differently.

When the left tells it's self "Blacks and whites are behaviorally the same." it forces them to tell themselves, another one to cover up, the lie they told themselves. They then have to tell themselves that coloreds are morally superior, and whites are racist oppressors. It makes them supremacists.
Your "opinion" leaves out the results of legal decisions, public policy and documented studies.

Where is the link?

Where is the link?

The thing about that is, the search engine companies, skew the results, to make it so the links, white people need, don't show up in the results.

It's one of the many ways, blacks and their sympathizers, silence whites. It proves, blacks and their sympathizers, have the power to bully whites, and that is what they are doing.

They are preventing a TWO way conversation about race.

The thing about that is, the search engine companies, skew the results, to make it so the links, white people need, don't show up in the results.

It's one of the many ways, blacks and their sympathizers, silence whites. It proves, blacks and their sympathizers, have the power to bully whites, and that is what they are doing.

They are preventing a TWO way conversation about race.
BS.

Nobody is preventing a 2 way conversation about race. The problem with your complaint is that what you perceive as "equal racism" isn't.

Forum List

Back