Muslims are now feeling racially profiled across Europe....and?????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Prior to 9/11, 19 terrorist lived among the people of this great country, trained to fly planes, ate dinner at restaurants, talked perhaps to average citizens on a daily basis and then the worst happened. They didn't just flee a terrorist country, The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia.[1] The others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon.

Europe on the other hand has got thousands upon thousands of muslims coming to their country by the ship loads and they shouldn't feel just a bit nervous?????

Its time the muslim community get off this bullshit ray of hope and get with reality. We understand your fears, your dreams your hopes, but we're talking about a culture that is terrorizing literally the entire world with their rhetorical beliefs in dominance and for any country to just hold out welcome mats amidst all this chaos without being just a bit nervous, is being foolish.

So bend over, grin and bear it, until people can feel safe around you again. Having motherfuckers blow themselves up and choppin off heads and bombing buildings....com'on, surely you understand?

• Banned
All of those who have been screaming about Carson's comments, pretending that they can't for the life of them understand why anyone would ever have problems with Muslims ever, may not like this thread.

Yet they're still going to spin for the PC-protected religion.

Here here....I find it so hypocritical, when I see people hating on the jews in one breath, but the minute you say something negative about em, all hell breaks loose. Listen, I feel terrible for these people, I really do....but I know and we all know that 1 billion muslims can't all be good people....and these countries, as do us, have a right to be a little bit concerned about who's coming to our shores. Europe is being blasted because they're wanting to put spy's in Mosque to find out whats going on in some of them minds of prayer and the media is pissed about it....really? You got all these muslim leaders hating on the prime minister and the queen....seriously?

All of those who have been screaming about Carson's comments, pretending that they can't for the life of them understand why anyone would ever have problems with Muslims ever, may not like this thread. Yet they're still going to spin for the PC-protected religion.
Here here....I find it so hypocritical, when I see people hating on the jews in one breath, but the minute you say something negative about em, all hell breaks loose. Listen, I feel terrible for these people, I really do....but I know and we all know that 1 billion muslims can't all be good people....and these countries, as do us, have a right to be a little bit concerned about who's coming to our shores. Europe is being blasted because they're wanting to put spy's in Mosque to find out whats going on in some of them minds of prayer and the media is pissed about it....really? You got all these muslim leaders hating on the prime minister and the queen....seriously?
The dishonesty and hypocrisy have been blatant - they spend so much time and energy slamming religion (especially Christianity, of course) yet are so quick to spin for a religion that is clearly THE ONE that is currently terrorizing the planet.

I think it's fair to wonder what their motivations are.

Last edited:
  • Banned
All of those who have been screaming about Carson's comments, pretending that they can't for the life of them understand why anyone would ever have problems with Muslims ever, may not like this thread. Yet they're still going to spin for the PC-protected religion.
The dishonesty and hypocrisy have been blatant - they spend so much time and energy slamming religion (especially Christianity, of course) yet are so quick to spin for a religion that is clearly the ONE that is currently terrorizing the planet.

Fair? It is insane for anyone to think that 100,000 muslims fleeing a country full of terrorist, can not all be wanting to find freedom. And for any country to just throw out the welcome mat and not expect a few terrorist plants to among them is just foolish. We got kids who were born here, turning on the country...Boston ring a bell? We got people in the military that turned...does Texas ring a bell? I mean, give me a break...these people need to understand their history and understand, people have a right to be afraid and anxious.

The dishonesty and hypocrisy have been blatant - they spend so much time and energy slamming religion (especially Christianity, of course) yet are so quick to spin for a religion that is clearly the ONE that is currently terrorizing the planet.

Fair? It is insane for anyone to think that 100,000 muslims fleeing a country full of terrorist, can not all be wanting to find freedom. And for any country to just throw out the welcome mat and not expect a few terrorist plants to among them is just foolish. We got kids who were born here, turning on the country...Boston ring a bell? We got people in the military that turned...does Texas ring a bell? I mean, give me a break...these people need to understand their history and understand, people have a right to be afraid and anxious.

God you are an idiot.

What other followers of any other religion are out there beheading and murdering all over the planet??

Muslims. That's who. The Muslim religion wants to rule the world and they will do whatever it takes to achieve that goal.

You are one PC driven idiot.

Forum List

Back