Musk takes Twitter poll, resects results, reinstates journalists, BUT changes policy on "stalking"

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I'm the one calling it stalking but that is exactly what it is. And apparently someone was literally stalking Elon's young child so any lib here who criticizes Musk. . must not have any children -- or none he or she cares about anyhow..

It is good Elon took a poll but you know.. that does not mean majorities should always be trusted. That is why the Founders set up a democratic republic, not a pure democracy. In any case, he reinstated those thugs based on the rules in place already but then went on t o change those rules.

I think they should have had to wait something like a month or so b4 being reinstated... but Elon didn't call on me for my opinion, sadly...

It was a good call to reinstate the journalist.
The point needed to be made, and clearly was.
You can bet they won't do it again.

• Banned
It was a good call to reinstate the journalist.
The point needed to be made, and clearly was.
You can bet they won't do it again.
I am wondering if it was good to reinstate them, or at least this soon after.. well, I frankly have heard more than one version of the story of how his location was possibly given to the whole world.

Did that actually happen? Or was it a matter of some journalist writing about that?

he admitted that he was wrong and now he will change the policy to reflect what he thinks is right.

Polls are nice for getting a feel of peoples opinion but if you respect free speech then you got to accept the bad with the good of having free speech.

Forum List

Back