Musician David Crosby Runs Down Hapless Mexican

Hell Shortbus, you hijacked your own article in post 1.
I fixed it for ya.

Ingrate. :mad:

No, you horned in on a humor thread and slathered your dull marxist crap on it like ketchup on a hot dog ewwww...:puke:

Ketchup is a pointless fake-condiment that has no justification for itself whatsoever. Everybody knows hot dogs take mustard.

I did request that your thread be moved to "Satire". Which as such is pretty good.
Certainly works better than ketchup on a hot dog. Or on anything. :puke3:

Ketchup is a pointless fake-condiment that has no justification for itself whatsoever. Everybody knows hot dogs take mustard.

I did request that your thread be moved to "Satire". Which as such is pretty good.
Certainly works better than ketchup on a hot dog. Or on anything. :puke2:

Insincere flattery gets you nowhere with me. :rolleyes-41:

"Mr. Crosby was cooperative with authorities and he was not impaired or intoxicated in any way," Clotworthy told CNN. "Mr. Crosby did not see the jogger because of the sun."
>
According to reports, Jimenez was jogging on the road, moving in the same direction as traffic. In general, safety experts recommend that pedestrians move facing trafficwhen there is no sidewalk and they are forced to use the road.

David Crosby Accidentally Hit A Jogger With His Tesla Police Say

No shit?
emo12.gif

The long time criminal, drug addict, and liver thief flattened a poor latino jogging home from picking lettuce for rich white musicians. Crosby, (probably on the Marrakesh Express), was seen laughing as he gunned his Telsa, swerved and flattened poor Jose. He was then reported to have been whistling "Love the one you're with" as he poked the injured Mexican with his foot.

david-crosby-200-061109.jpg
Crosby300.jpg

Local TV station KEYT near Santa Inez, Calif., where Crosby lives, reported that Jose Jimenez, :lol: 46, was jogging when he was struck by a 2015 Black Tesla driven by Crosby on Sunday, according to the California Highway Patrol.

Jimenez was knocked down and suffered multiple fractures, abrasions and lacerations. He was airlifted to a hospital in Santa Barbara

David Crosby hits jogger at high speed
Great title btw..and the liver thief in the op priceless...well done!

"Mr. Crosby was cooperative with authorities and he was not impaired or intoxicated in any way," Clotworthy told CNN. "Mr. Crosby did not see the jogger because of the sun."
>
According to reports, Jimenez was jogging on the road, moving in the same direction as traffic. In general, safety experts recommend that pedestrians move facing trafficwhen there is no sidewalk and they are forced to use the road.

David Crosby Accidentally Hit A Jogger With His Tesla Police Say

So José was on the wrong side of the road. That's a big factor.

I see a lot of bicyclists riding the wrong side of the road too, in their case running against traffic. Hard to put the blame entirely on a driver following the rules when pedestrians and cyclists don't.

Crosby is lucky he was in bands that had some good talented players in there,otherwise .....would we know who he is?....

Crosby and Stills were all the talent in that band. What they needed Neil Young's howling for I'll never know.

Go try to play Guinevere. Lemme know how it works out.
thats why cosby wrote so many songs compared to the other guys.....and in the byrds all he was was the r.guitar player....

No, he was a singer too.
mostly harmony....when you had Roger McGuinn,Gene Clark and Chris Hillman in the band you dont get to sing too much ....McGuinn and Clark did the majority of the leads....

Crosby is lucky he was in bands that had some good talented players in there,otherwise .....would we know who he is?....

Crosby and Stills were all the talent in that band. What they needed Neil Young's howling for I'll never know.

thats why cosby wrote so many songs compared to the other guys.....and in the byrds all he was was the r.guitar player....

No, he was a singer too.

No, he was a singer too.
the odd ball song every now and then....like i said McGuinn and Gene Clark did the majority of the leads....Crosby was their harmonizer which he is good at doing....that could be an art all in itself....

Forum List

Back