Murphy Marks the 10 Year Anniversary of Sandy Hook, calls for more gun control, says he was briefed by DOJ that new Biden gun law already saving lives

Get back to me after you have kept all known dangerous people locked up instead of letting them out the revolving door again and again, sometimes on no bail. And get back to me when progressives quit calling for abolishing all prisons.
that's the best gun control that's out there. Letting killers out of jail only emphasizes death to others. demofks ain't too bright. High IQ stupid people.

Get back to me after you have kept all known dangerous people locked up instead of letting them out the revolving door again and again, sometimes on no bail. And get back to me when progressives quit calling for abolishing all prisons.
You're promoting America's failed system.

Rehabilitation brings success.

Success will allow America to abolish at least half of the prisons.

The facts never change and that's the reason why there's never going to be an honest discussion on the issue of America's recidivision rate or it's record setting slaughter with guns.

The facts never change and that's the reason why there's never going to be an honest discussion on the issue of America's recidivision rate or it's record setting slaughter with guns.
Rehabilitation doesn’t work dumbass

"it's not just Chicago, it's red states & blue states, America is awash in gun violence" - Sen Dick Durbin

The sad fact is, pretty much nobody gets rehabilitated, especially when they've already been arrested numerous times. That's fantasy thinking. In any event, you don't let dangerous people run around loose and stupidly think you can keep guns away from them. Most convicted felons who are unable to have guns now get their guns through theft. That isn't going to change. These people are criminals, which basically means they don't follow laws. So, if you outlaw criminals having guns, which we pretty much already do now anyway, they're still going to get guns. This is one of those moments when I knock you on the head and say, "Hello, is anyone in there"?

The sad fact is, pretty much nobody gets rehabilitated, especially when they've already been arrested numerous times. That's fantasy thinking. In any event, you don't let dangerous people run around loose and stupidly think you can keep guns away from them. Most convicted felons who are unable to have guns now get their guns through theft. That isn't going to change. These people are criminals, which basically means they don't follow laws. So, if you outlaw criminals having guns, which we pretty much already do now anyway, they're still going to get guns. This is one of those moments when I knock you on the head and say, "Hello, is anyone in there"?
You're still just trying to promote America's failures.

The sad fact is, pretty much nobody gets rehabilitated, especially when they've already been arrested numerous times.

Your excuse is one of America's excuses and it's a valid one.

You fear a discussion so let me say it again for you:

What? Yes, I'm saying that our high violent crime is a failure of leftist policies, which have caused violent crime to increase in every big city there is and a big part of that is continuing to let known dangerous people out to commit yet even more crimes, sometimes with no bail. And, yes, I am admitting the left's failures in thinking that we can keep guns out of criminals hands by letting these people run around loose and stupidly thinking we can keep guns away from them with gun control legislation. We already have gun legislation that convicted felons can't have guns and guess what? They get them anyway because they don't obey the law, often stealing them. That's why they're criminals. And, what happens when a convicted felon is found with guns when they aren't supposed to have guns? We stupidly let a lot of them right back out into society. It's about time the left looked at their failures and did something about it. Gun control legislation doesn't stop bad guys from getting guns, they just make life harder on the good guys who actually follow the laws.

"it's not just Chicago, it's red states & blue states, America is awash in gun violence" - Sen Dick Durbin

keep criminals in jail and enforce laws on the books senator. It's quite simple. Oh, perhaps resign and let us develop our country as a civilized society instead of your global third world.

the best gun law is having every demofk resign from office.

Forum List

Back