Murdochs new UK TV station registers zero viewers.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Talk TV looks like a big flop. And all the time they are carrying Piers Moron on a £50m contract.

Im delighted to see Murdoch floundering. It looks like his anti cancel culture station is being cancelled by the viewing public.

50 million??? wow what a waste but I would venture to guess that Murdoch's should have already known that.

Talk TV looks like a big flop. And all the time they are carrying Piers Moron on a £50m contract.

Im delighted to see Murdoch floundering. It looks like his anti cancel culture station is being cancelled by the viewing public.

Piers Morgan is a douchebag. I hope it fails.

He doesnt always get his own way.
Piers Morgan is a slime and would be an obvious fail as I see it. As for Murdoch's kids and their spouses they don't seem exceptional bright in a business sense either from what I've observed so they'll probably lose a lot more before its all said and done.

Piers Morgan is a slime and would be an obvious fail as I see it. As for Murdoch's kids and their spouses they don't seem exceptional bright in a business sense either from what I've observed so they'll probably lose a lot more before its all said and done.
Piers Morgan is known as Piers Moron over here. H has manyy offences against him including insider dealing and doctoring pictures of the Iraq war.
I cant understand how he has any sort of career in the US.

Piers Morgan is known as Piers Moron over here. H has manyy offences against him including insider dealing and doctoring pictures of the Iraq war.
I cant understand how he has any sort of career in the US.
The push for that crap culture kept him in from what I noticed. These MSM outlets that have gone with that shit are all bleeding viewers and have been for years.

I notice back in 2011 my dad watched a lot of crap put out by MSM when he was sick and heavily medicated. I told him one day that shit was rotting what was left of his brain (talking about listening to spewing heads). He was very cranky at first when I told him that. Then a few days later after he calmed down I told him he was wasting a couple hundred bucks a month to be brainwashed with pure garbage. Calm he asked why I felt like that so I told him. About a week later he told me, "Sis, I need to get off these medications as they are making me crazy". His doc wasn't much help in that but his nurse that came to the house was and the research online was very helpful. He got off most of the pharma crap and at least had his last year with a sane mind; and he also quit watching idiot shit on TV.

Forum List

Back