Murderer Who Was Released Because of Pandemic Stabs Man in Road Rage Incident

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As I said on day one, using the pandemic as an excuse to release violent felons back onto the streets was a Democrat goal to make society more violent.

A Dorchester murderer who was set free last year amid the coronavirus pandemic is now accused of stabbing a man during a Boston road rage clash.

Joseph Irizarry Sr., 41, who was on parole from a murder conviction stemming from a 2000 gang-related shooting in Lawrence, is now facing charges in connection with last week’s stabbing in the area of Boylston Street and Charlesgate East. . . .

Irizarry had been convicted of second-degree murder and was granted parole in 2020. The Massachusetts Parole Board in the decision to release the murderer said it was an “abbreviated administration decision issued in an effort to render an expedited resolution in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

The Parole Board wrote that they concluded he was a “suitable candidate for parole,” and he had “made substantial rehabilitative progress and his release would not be incompatible with the welfare of society.”

"As I said on day one, using the pandemic as an excuse to release violent felons back onto the streets was a Democrat goal to make society more violent."

That doesnt make sense but I have to consider the source. Now you're claiming that the justice system is run entirely by Dems? What kind of idiot are you?

"As I said on day one, using the pandemic as an excuse to release violent felons back onto the streets was a Democrat goal to make society more violent."

That doesnt make sense but I have to consider the source. Now you're claiming that the justice system is run entirely by Dems? What kind of idiot are you?
Shitforbrains thinks Massachusetts is a conservative State. And can’t figure out that releasing violent felons would cause more crime.

Shitforbrains thinks Massachusetts is a conservative State. And can’t figure out that releasing violent felons would cause more crime.
"And can’t figure out that releasing violent felons would cause more crime."

Hey idiot. If they believed doing so would cause more crime wouldn't that be the total opposite result in their quest to change policing?

As I said on day one, using the pandemic as an excuse to release violent felons back onto the streets was a Democrat goal to make society more violent.

A Dorchester murderer who was set free last year amid the coronavirus pandemic is now accused of stabbing a man during a Boston road rage clash.

Joseph Irizarry Sr., 41, who was on parole from a murder conviction stemming from a 2000 gang-related shooting in Lawrence, is now facing charges in connection with last week’s stabbing in the area of Boylston Street and Charlesgate East. . . .

Irizarry had been convicted of second-degree murder and was granted parole in 2020. The Massachusetts Parole Board in the decision to release the murderer said it was an “abbreviated administration decision issued in an effort to render an expedited resolution in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

The Parole Board wrote that they concluded he was a “suitable candidate for parole,” and he had “made substantial rehabilitative progress and his release would not be incompatible with the welfare of society.”

I believe this is the same guy, from back in July. It looks like all those touchie-feelie liberal prison rehabilitation programs didn't work.

HIRED TO HELP END LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE, SHOWING WHY SECOND CHANCES ARE NEEDED

The statist left is notorious not just for their groupyitis, g'ment dependency/idolatry, lack of common sense & failed policies but also for a total lack of understanding of the human condition(human nature). It's as if the humanities in general like sociology, psychology & philosophy is all written in Martian to them as they can't seem to make any sense out of it what so ever. They seem to anchor more on the kooks of history like Karly Marx, Oddball Hitlier, loquacious Lenin & other fellow kooks(too many to list here). "...was a suitable candidate for parole"... sums it all up for the statist left mentality in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back