Mural of Activist Greta Thunberg Going up in San Francisco [the city of feces!!!]

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg is staring down at pedestrians in the heart of San Francisco where an artist is painting a massive mural of the Nobel Peace Prize nominee.

Argentine muralist Andres Iglesias, who signs his art with the pseudonym Cobre, is set to finish the artwork of the Swedish 16-year-old in Union Square by next week, SFGate reported Friday.

(Excerpt) Read more at usnews.com ...

------------

That demonic stare is going to scare children and small dogs as the stuff of nightmares.

Perhaps this would be better "Greta with Satan"...works for me!

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif

Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg is staring down at pedestrians in the heart of San Francisco where an artist is painting a massive mural of the Nobel Peace Prize nominee.

Argentine muralist Andres Iglesias, who signs his art with the pseudonym Cobre, is set to finish the artwork of the Swedish 16-year-old in Union Square by next week, SFGate reported Friday.

------------

That demonic stare is going to scare children and small dogs as the stuff of nightmares.

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif

You soul ... I must haz it...

HANGE-UN-185-INT_ED5_S01-Read-Only.jpg

------------

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif

What is in the paint; Frisco Brown??

images

Greg

Soros PAYING FOR HER ANTICS, sound like child abuse to me... #LOCKSOROSUP.... works for me!

fncceo said:

HA !!
That Capture Is From The Video
Where Trump Walks Through The Door
And Destroys Her Own Entry !!

She'll Crash Hard When Her Time's Up

Thurnberg.jpg

------------

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif
They are doing all of this for a fictional character. They may as well put Wednesday Addam's image up there on the wall.

3fv4t8.gif

------------

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif

She really gets up your skirt don't she?

------------

GRETA_OBAMA-f8f4.gif
They are doing all of this for a fictional character. They may as well put Wednesday Addam's image up there on the wall.

3fv4t8.gif

Or you could read what your Pentagon knows.

Pentagon is still preparing for global warming even though ...
Pentagon is still preparing for global warming even though Trump said to stop
Sep 12, 2017The Pentagon is sidestepping the controversial climate change debate and continues to prepare for extreme weather and rising sea levels despite the Trump White House's reversal of Obama-era global ...

How the Pentagon Thinks About the Climate Crisis - Rolling Stone
How the Pentagon Thinks About the Climate Crisis
Sep 23, 2019The president may think climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese, but Klare's latest book shows that the Pentagon plans to stay the course in attempting to green its facilities, juggle ...
The Pentagon Finally Gets It: Climate Change Is a National ...
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/worl...-climate-change-is-a-national-security-threat
Aug 1, 2017Our Climate Is Our Security. National security and defense officials are recognizing climate change as the threat it is. By Chloe Thompson Opinion ContributorAug. 1, 2017, at 1:30 p.m. A photo of the U.S. Navy ship the USS Thunderbolt (PC-12).
Military Times: Pentagon still preparing for climate change ...
Military Times: Pentagon still preparing for climate change
Sep 13, 2017Military Times: Pentagon still preparing for climate change. And as of Sept. 6, approximately 20,000 personnel ― including about 3,000 U.S. military and 16,000 members of the Texas National Guard ― were involved in relief efforts following Hurricane Harvey, which made landfall Aug. 25 and dumped nearly 50 inches of rain on southeast Texas. On...
The Pentagon and Climate Change - Earth: The Operators ...
The Pentagon and Climate Change - Earth: The Operators' Manual | NOAA Climate.gov
This video highlights the Pentagon's focus on climate change as the military examines potential risks, strategic responses, and impacts of climate change on future military and humanitarian missions. In 2010, for the first time, the Pentagon focused on climate change as a significant factor in its Quadrennial Defense Review of potential risks and strategic responses.
Who's Still Fighting Climate Change? The U.S. Military
Who's Still Fighting Climate Change? The U.S. Military
The Defense Department has been planning for climate change for more than a decade, often in the face of roadblocks set up by climate science skeptics in Congress.
Trump May Doubt Climate Change, Pentagon Sees It as Threat ...
Trump May Doubt Climate Change, Pentagon Sees It as Threat Multiplier
Trump May Doubt Climate Change, Pentagon Sees It as Threat Multiplier. On a more basic level, extreme weather patterns and rising sea levels are already having an effect on U.S. military facilities. Naval Base Ventura County in southern California has lost about 400 feet of beach since the 1940s.
DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change
DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Defense Department News
Jul 29, 2015Global climate change will aggravate problems such as poverty, social tensions, environmental degradation, ineffectual leadership and weak political institutions that threaten stability in a ...
Pentagon Signals Security Risks of Climate Change - The New ...
Pentagon Signals Security Risks of Climate Change
Oct 14, 2014Pentagon Signals Security Risks of Climate Change Pentagon Signals Security Risks of Climate Change. WASHINGTON — The Pentagon on Monday released a report asserting decisively that climate change poses an immediate threat to national security, with increased risks from terrorism, infectious disease, global poverty and food shortages.
Pentagon tells Bush: climate change will destroy us ...
Pentagon tells Bush: climate change will destroy us
Feb 21, 2004The Pentagon is no wacko, liberal group, generally speaking it is conservative. If climate change is a threat to national security and the economy, then he has to act.

I read on twitter that it took 20 GALLONS of paint to do that mural. So much for polluting the air, eh?

OK; I enjoy the jokes but let's face it; she's a 16yo handicapped kid being used by brainwashers to promote their cause: "death to America"!!! Go after the handlers and then release her from years of abuse.

Greg

Forum List

Back