Munich Attack Validates Trump

Munich police say no evidence the shooter was linked to ISIS

The Latest: Police say shooter posted 'invitation' online

"Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae says "no evidence" of links to the Islamic State group has been found in the home and room of the Munich shooting suspect.

Andrae also told a news conference that the crime and the perpetrator had "absolutely no" link to the issue of refugees."

Let the denials begin.
The guy was Iranian and the Islamic Republic of Iran is 99% Muslim. So I think it's safe to say he's a Muslim.

So?

"Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae says "no evidence" of links to the Islamic State group has been found in the home and room of the Munich shooting suspect.

Andrae also told a news conference that the crime and the perpetrator had "absolutely no" link to the issue of refugees."

Let the denials begin.
The guy was Iranian and the Islamic Republic of Iran is 99% Muslim. So I think it's safe to say he's a Muslim.
So, robert steinhauser was christian. Does not mean he killed people because of his religion. But why am i even talking to you bigoted trash.

Let the denials begin.

So?
So it's another Muslim terrorist attack.

Let the denials begin.

In the Iran the most people are shiits. That's not typical for islamistic terror. And the mass-murderer, a boy in the age of 18 years, spoke German - not Bavarian. We don't know exactly where he came from and what his religion was. In the moment lots of people think about that this deed is comparable with the deed in Winnenden (shooting rampage, school massacre).

Last edited:

Let the denials begin.

So?

See what I said about let the denials begin?

Let the denials begin.

So?

There's no evidence it was, but why would a nut like you care about evidence?

Let the denials begin.
You thinkin the cops are friends of Obamas? :lol:

Terrorist in Munich shouted Allahu Ackbar - Media Circus | Media Circus

Let the denials begin.

Terrorist in Munich shouted Allahu Ackbar - Media Circus | Media Circus

I'll believe the German police before I'll believe nuts on the internet.

Let the denials begin.

In the Iran the most people are shiits. That's not typical for islamistic terror.
Hezbollah is a Shiite Muslim terrorist organization.

Jackson, post: 14815298
Obama and Hillary are trying to make this country as dangerous and Germany or France.

That you would post such an ignorant opinion tells enough about you.

Why in the hell would any serious political individual or Party try to make their nation more dangerous. Was Bush trying to make America dangerous when the 9/11 attacks hit us on his watch? Seriously, do you have a functional mind attached the fingers that type out such crap on your keyboard.

Let the denials begin.

In the Iran the most people are shiits. That's not typical for islamistic terror.

lol, now we've made this kid a member of Hezbollah. The propaganda is piling up!

Let the denials begin.

So?

You are the one in denial.

Let the denials begin.

Terrorist in Munich shouted Allahu Ackbar - Media Circus | Media Circus

I'll believe the German police before I'll believe nuts on the internet.
I'll believe the witnesses over you fascists controlling the message...

Think Donald will congratulate himself again?
He should mention that he is only candidate talking about immigration/terrorism link.

So, er... how many recent immigrants to the US, especially those that have come over the proposed site of the wall, have committed mass murder in the name of Allah?
They murder and commit crimes one incident at a times over a period of years.

And no one born here ever commits a crime? lol good one.

Obama and Hillary are trying to make this country as dangerous and Germany or France.

Why in the hell would any serious political individual or Party try to make their nation more dangerous. Was Bush trying to make America dangerous when the 9/11 attacks hit us on his watch? Seriously, do you have a functional mind attached the fingers that type out such crap on your keyboard.
Are you typing from under your rock now? :lol:

Let the denials begin.

So?

I stand by the facts I posted.

Let the denials begin.

lol, now we've made this kid a member of Hezbollah. The propaganda is piling up!
Why do you say he's a member of Hezbollah?

I dunno, why did Merkel import these terrorists?

You should ask her, because that's what Hillary has in mind for you.

I dunno, why did Merkel import these terrorists?

You should ask her, because that's what Hillary has in mind for you.
He will soon have to decide if he is better off in the hands of the radical Islamic liberal terrorists.....or a pissed off we the people....

Either way, our liberal fucktard friends are in big trouble.....

So?

I stand by the facts I posted.
All you did was say the police have found no ties to ISIS. So what. That proves nothing. ISIS is a Sunni Muslim terrorist group, and Iranians are predominately Shia Muslim.

Forum List

Back