Multiverse Theory Debunked. No Multiple Worlds Can Exist At The Same Time.

Flatland explains nothing and is not scientifically accredited, seriously Jim not every youtube video is meant to be taken seriously as you clearly do

It explained how flatlanders recognize each other due to some process in the brain. They would just see a dot or line, but somehow they recognize each other. It's the same with us. Our two eyes and brains that God designed for us is what gives us depth. We just see 2-D objects in reality as that is what is projected onto our brain, but somehow we're able to see it with depth. Why can't you understand this? Do I have to find an elementary youtube for you :aug08_031:?
Was popeye involved

Can I just call you big dumb? What do you think happens with people who have to end up wearing an eye patch? What do they have to adjust so they can drive and stuff when they first start wearing their patch.

Flatland explains nothing and is not scientifically accredited, seriously Jim not every youtube video is meant to be taken seriously as you clearly do

It explained how flatlanders recognize each other due to some process in the brain. They would just see a dot or line, but somehow they recognize each other. It's the same with us. Our two eyes and brains that God designed for us is what gives us depth. We just see 2-D objects in reality as that is what is projected onto our brain, but somehow we're able to see it with depth. Why can't you understand this? Do I have to find an elementary youtube for you :aug08_031:?
Was popeye involved

Can I just call you big dumb? What do you think happens with people who have to end up wearing an eye patch? What do they have to adjust so they can drive and stuff when they first start wearing their patch.
Actually Freid said that people that believe in flatlanders were kept in the closet by their mothers

So keep babbling about flatlandia

Actually Freid said that people that believe in flatlanders were kept in the closet by their mothers

KFC-donut-sandwich.jpg

I can keep talking. I asked one of the multiverse believers, like you, to pop in front of me a KFC donut chicken sandwich order with fries and a Coke and they couldn't do it. That was a basic request as I didn't want to order a multiverse because they decided to eat at Wing Stop instead of KFC :laugh: .

KFC-donut-sandwich.jpg

I can keep talking. I asked one of the multiverse believers, like you, to pop in front of me a KFC donut chicken sandwich order with fries and a Coke and they couldn't do it. That was a basic request as I didn't want to order a multiverse because they decided to eat at Wing Stop instead of KFC :laugh: .
Multiverses can neither be confirmed or excluded.

You naturally know everything that no one else does or rather your delusions know everything

KFC-donut-sandwich.jpg

You naturally know everything that no one else does or rather your delusions know everything

I know because of the scientific method. There is no evidence for an alive cat and dead cat in one. Can you die, so we can check?

Now, we have evidence that if someone observes you are alive, then you are alive. I think you are alive. If someone observes you are dead, then that's all folks. I can even do that over the internet while you can't say I am both alive and dead. That's not how reality works unless you are cuckoo. People here will agree with me that you are :pinkygirly:.

Furthermore, science backs up the Bible once again as God said he created only one universe. Get it? Uni means one. Even atheist physicist Hawking is dead now and in his rightful place. Or is that wrongful place?

God Creates/Sustains an almost infinite number of universes simultaneously.
God doesn't care about what science states at specific point in time; God is God.

People who like quantum mechanics should get a kick out of this.

We have an experiment now that shows that multiverses cannot exist. The many worlds theory that a majority of scientists believe today is just illusion. It only exists when the quantum particles are measure (observed) and consciousness does not have to be present.

To put it in terms of the Shrodinger's Cat thought experiment, we cannot have the cat existing in two states at the same time or superposition. It is either alive or dead when we observe it.

How this was shown was in 2011 when two scientists. Shan Yu and Danko Nikolic of the Max Planck Institute, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, in their paper Annalen der Physik, showed that consciousness was not necessary and only measurement. It means through measurement that the reality of one state or another exists. For example, with Shrodinger's cat, it can either be dead or alive, but can't be both at the same time. ...

Your source: Shan Yu and Danko Nikolic, Annalen der Physik, Volume 523 Issue 11, Quantum mechanics needs no consciousness, October,13th, 2011. Both authors are Neurophysiologists.

What you say here about physics makes not a big sense. Schrödinger's cat exists in the superposition to be dead and alive - as long as no one measures (=as long as no one takes a look). Who measures - with or without consciousness - is not the problem. But somewhere must be written down the result of the measurement and scientists (=conscious people) have to speak about. The problem: After measurement in 50% of all cases the cat lives - in the other 50% of the cases the cat is dead. And while no one measures the cat is 50% alive and 50% dead. Schrödinger made clear we all have intuitive problems with the concept "superposition" in our understanding of physics. Or with other words: We have two physics - standard modell of quantum mechanics and the theory of relativity - but we have only one common reality, one physique or physis.

And what this has to do with the idea "multiverses" I don't know.

Last edited:

KFC-donut-sandwich.jpg

I know because of the scientific method. There is no evidence for an alive cat and dead cat in one. Can you die, so we can check?

Now, we have evidence that if someone observes you are alive, then you are alive. I think you are alive. If someone observes you are dead, then that's all folks. I can even do that over the internet while you can't say I am both alive and dead. That's not how reality works unless you are cuckoo. People here will agree with me that you are :pinkygirly:.

Furthermore, science backs up the Bible once again as God said he created only one universe. Get it? Uni means one. Even atheist physicist Hawking is dead now and in his rightful place. Or is that wrongful place?
There is no scientific method to see or know what our universe is part of and or is there more.

But you stay there in flatlandia where you are the supreme schizzo that knows everything

Your source: Shan Yu and Danko Nikolic, Annalen der Physik, Volume 523 Issue 11, Quantum mechanics needs no consciousness, October,13th, 2011. Both authors are Neurophysiologists.

What you say here about physics makes not a big sense. Schrödinger's cat exists in the superposition to be dead and alive - as long as no one measures (=as long as no one takes a look). Who measures - with or without consciousness - is not the problem. But somewhere must be written down the result of the measurement and scientists (=conscious people) have to speak about. The problem: After measurement in 50% of all cases the cat lives - in the other 50% of the cases the cat is dead. And while no one measures the cat is 50% alive and 50% dead. Schrödinger made clear we all have intuitive problems with the concept "superposition" in our understanding of physics. Or with other words: We have two physics - standard modell of quantum mechanics and the theory of relativity - but we have only one common reality, one physique or physis.

You're missing the many worlds theory of Hugh Everett III. He was the one who was mocked and derided when he came up with it. Ervin Shrodinger gave it some credence in 1935 with his famous thought experiment. What you claim exists is only in the mind. The superposition you claim exists in the brain. It's like unicorns. They exist only in our imagination.

In nature, we know there can't exist the potential of a dead or alive cat. When we put a mechanism in place, then we either see it a dead (photon went thru the left slit) or alive (photon went thru the right slit). In nature, the wave collapses and this is what is observed. There is no consciousness required.

Multiverses came up again from both of the above and theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking was investigating stating that if it exists then we should find it the past studying the remnants of big bang. This was what his last paper was about. However, there was no multiverse evidence. It can't exist in nature. Now, if one doesn't understand the truth of this experiment's findings, then they should be hauled off to the funny farm. They are practicing the odd theories of Hugh Everett III.

What I won't deny is the existence of at least one dimension. We have not discovered the 4th dimension of space and time even though many scientists think it exists. LHC is trying to find it now. This experiment may help show that it does as we do not know how the wave works nor FTL communications with quantum entanglement. The atheist scientists have already gone to multidimensions up to ten with their string theory. No one has shown strings exist in nature. Many theoretical physicists believe in it due to mathematics.

You're missing the many worlds theory of Hugh Everett III. He was the one who was mocked and derided when he came up with it. Ervin Shrodinger gave it some credence in 1935 with his famous thought experiment. What you claim exists is only in the mind. The superposition you claim exists in the brain. It's like unicorns. They exist only in our imagination.

In nature, we know there can't exist the potential of a dead or alive cat. When we put a mechanism in place, then we either see it a dead (photon went thru the left slit) or alive (photon went thru the right slit). In nature, the wave collapses and this is what is observed. There is no consciousness required.

Multiverses came up again from both of the above and theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking was investigating stating that if it exists then we should find it the past studying the remnants of big bang. This was what his last paper was about. However, there was no multiverse evidence. It can't exist in nature. Now, if one doesn't understand the truth of this experiment's findings, then they should be hauled off to the funny farm. They are practicing the odd theories of Hugh Everett III.

What I won't deny is the existence of at least one dimension. We have not discovered the 4th dimension of space and time even though many scientists think it exists. LHC is trying to find it now. This experiment may help show that it does as we do not know how the wave works nor FTL communications with quantum entanglement. The atheist scientists have already gone to multidimensions up to ten with their string theory. No one has shown strings exist in nature. Many theoretical physicists believe in it due to mathematics.
Actually in nature all cats are dead or alive. Lol if you put a dead cat in a box could it come back to life.

If a tree falls in the forest is the fall influenced by gravity if no one sees the tree fall

Actually in nature all cats are dead or alive. Lol if you put a dead cat in a box could it come back to life.

You speak so, because your intuitions are embedded in this what we call "mesocosm" - the cosmos of the middle dimensions. But your intuitions will leave you in the macro- and microcosm. But as well micro-, meso- and macrocosm are the same cosmos. More abstract now: An electron is for example to be able to be at two positions the same time. It shows us one of the two positions, when we measure where it is - but no one is able to know which one, if we will measure it. [

If a tree falls in the forest is the fall influenced by gravity if no one sees the tree fall

That's "only" a philosophical problem in context of the philosophy "empirism". What you say here is it, that we have to use a "dogma" - an "axiom" - if we like to say the moon is not on the sky as long as no one looks at the moon - or if we like to say the opposite - what you are doing here. In this case it is importnat to know what kind of "dogma" what kind of "axiom" the other one is using. Both should use the same axiomatic system, if they like to discuss, because otherwise it will become an empty discussion.

But bin case of such problems we are perhaps able to say now the Earth "measures" the moon and the moon "measures" the Earth - if "measurement" is able to be without conscious ... but I guess very soon the people will start to discuss in this case whether the moon is conscious and/or the Earth is conscious.

And what happens in a forest as long as no conscious entity watches what happens ... who knows? A unicorne?

You're missing the many worlds theory of Hugh Everett III.

I don't miss what I don't know.

He was the one who was mocked and derided when he came up with it. Ervin Shrodinger

Erwin Schrödinger

gave it some credence in 1935 with his famous thought experiment. What you claim exists is only in the mind.

I do not exist in your mind. Du hast keine Ahnung, wer oder was ich bin. Oh sorry: You don't have any idea about who or what I am. You see an rectangle full of light with some scribbles. That's me for you. I use by the way never the English language and very seldom anglicisms in my daily life.

The superposition you claim exists in the brain. It's like unicorns. They exist only in our imagination.

First idea is wrong. Everyone has to learn a lot to understand the concept "superposition". A quantum computer is for example impossible if this concept is without "physis".

In nature, we know there can't exist the potential of a dead or alive cat.

What's wrong, how Schrödinger showed.

When we put a mechanism in place, then we either see it a dead (photon went thru the left slit) or alive (photon went thru the right slit).

You do not understand this experiment and I have now not the time to explain it. The problem is an quantum objects is able to be a energetic wave xor a materialistic particle. A wave has for example an probability density - but not a concrete place where it is.

In nature, the wave collapses and this is what is observed.

As far as I know no one understands the concept "colapps of the wave function". We see what happens - but we don't understand it.

There is no consciousness required.

Not in physics. But what is a measurement without consciousness? What is more easy now?

Multiverses came up again from both of the above and theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking was investigating stating that if it exists then we should find it the past studying the remnants of big bang. This was what his last paper was about. However, there was no multiverse evidence. It can't exist in nature.

A multiverse is able to be. We are [still?] not able to prove this mathematical concept about this what it really could be. But that's another problem.

Now, if one doesn't understand the truth of this experiment's findings, then they should be hauled off to the funny farm. They are practicing the odd theories of Hugh Everett III.

?

What I won't deny is the existence of at least one dimension.

Of what? You are a one dimensional point?

We have not discovered the 4th dimension of space and time even though many scientists think it exists.

"Spacetime" (4 dimensions: 3 space 1 time) is a basic concept of the theory of relativity. The theory of relativity was often proved and never wrong. 10 dimensions in space and more are often use from string theories. The string theory never was able to be proved.

LHC is trying to find it now.

Large Hadron Collider?

This experiment

Experiment?

may help show that it does as we do not know how the wave works nor FTL communications with quantum entanglement.

Entanglement? ... ???

The atheist scientists have already gone to multidimensions up to ten with their string theory. No one has shown strings exist in nature. Many theoretical physicists believe in it due to mathematics.

String theory has nothing to do with atheism.

Last edited:

You speak so, because your intuitions are embedded in this what we call "mesocosm" - the cosmos of the middle dimensions. But your intuitions will leave you in the macro- and microcosm. But as well micro-, meso- and macrocosm are the same cosmos. More abstract now: An electron is for example to be able to be at two positions the same time. It shows us one of the two positions, when we measure where it is - but no one is able to know which one, if we will measure it. [

That's "only" a philosophical problem in context of the philosophy "empirism". What you say here is it, that we have to use a "dogma" - an "axiom" - if we like to say the moon is not on the sky as long as no one looks at the moon - or if we like to say the opposite - what you are doing here. In this case it is importnat to know what kind of "dogma" what kind of "axiom" the other one is using. Both should use the same axiomatic system, if they like to discuss, because otherwise it will become an empty discussion.

But bin case of such problems we are perhaps able to say now the Earth "measures" the moon and the moon "measures" the Earth - if "measurement" is able to be without conscious ... but I guess very soon the people will start to discuss in this case whether the moon is conscious and/or the Earth is conscious.

And what happens in a forest as long as no conscious entity watches what happens ... who knows? A unicorne?

Cool. However you would be far better off if you spent some time contemplating the federal reserve's next interest rate move

In other news, lay off the acid, or at least share

Last edited:

Cool. However you would be far better off if you spent some time contemplating the federal reserve's next interest rate move

Money is an illusion. In best case a motivator and a game in worst case an addictive drug which leads to crimes and wars. But I guess it's easy to find out what the federal resverve bank will do: Ask the people, who make the decisions there.

Something in my words seems to produce in you and irreal frustration and hate. And this frustration wakes in you the will to destroy what you don't understand. I fear that's in general a problem of the US-American mass psyche[ology]. Something seems to be wrong with your education system.

Last edited:
james bond

Your idea only one dimension could exist (=to be only a point) sounds first a little crazy - but is it really not plausible? One "paradox" in this context (we percept us to live in three dimensions of space and in time) is for example the expansion of the universe. Wherever we will travel in the universe - the universe expands from all points in space and time into all directions, what means: Wherever we will travel, we are always traveling in the middle of the universe. Everyone and everything is always in the middle of the universe! And if we are able to characterize this middle as a point - then we - and everything else with us together - would live indeed "only" in a point - in an expanding point.

This could perhaps explain why always everywhere exist the same natural laws. And this could perhaps explain the behavior of entangled particles, which exist millions of lightyears far from each other and react as if no space and time would exist between them. For sure we have to think about what's wrong with our perception of space and time, if I understand in the right way, what the physicist Anton Zeilinger (alias "Mr. Beam") said.

Last edited:

Money is an illusion. In best case a motivator and a game in worst case an addictive drug which leads to crimes and wars. But I guess it's easy to find out what the federal resverve bank will do: Ask the people, who make the decisions there.

Something in my words seems to produce in you and irreal frustration and hate. And this frustration wakes in you the will to destroy what you don't understand. I fear that's in general a problem of the US-American mass psyche[ology]. Something seems to be wrong with your education system.

Do you sell LSD or are you just a consumer

Are you an US-American? Where did you go in school?

Last edited:

Are you an US-American? Where did you go in school?

Actually that is irrelevant because there is no school that can teach what is or is not beyond this universe because this universe itself is still an enigma

Yawn, Bill Gates is, was and always be a dropout

james bond

Your idea only one dimension could exist (=to be only a point) sounds first a little crazy - but is it really not plausible? One "paradox" in this context (we percept us to live in three dimensions of space and in time) is for example the expansion of the universe. Wherever we will travel in the universe - the universe expands from all points in space and time into all directions, what means: Wherever we will travel, we are always traveling in the middle of the universe. Everyone and everything is always in the middle of the universe! And if we are able to characterize this middle as a point - then we - and everything else with us together - would live indeed "only" in a point - in an expanding point.

This could perhaps explain why always everywhere exist the same natural laws. And this could perhaps explain the behavior of entangled particles, which exist millions of lightyears far from each other and react as if no space and time would exist between them. For sure we have to think about what's wrong with our perception of space and time, if I understand in the right way, what the physicist Anton Zeilinger (alias "Mr. Beam") said.

I didn't really get into your post before this is as all it does is criticize instead of making an argument. Too much trivial beotching.

Then this post. If one dimension cannot exist, then there would be no singularity and no big bang. Thank you for admitting the big bang didn't happen.

Instead, we can demonstrate one dimension can exist by a line. It's easy when you're a 3-D thinking animal. But I'm getting ahead of myself. So, we have all these different points or dots on the line. When they look at each other they just see a one-dimensional dot. However, through some mysterious process in their brain, they can recognize one dot from another. The mysterious process is evidence for God.

If I explained something you already knew, which I think I did, my apologies. I don't understand what you meant after that.

We have 3-dimensions which has been demonstrated -- length, width, and height. The fourth would be space and time, but we haven't proven it exists yet. There is a Nobel Prize waiting for someone who does. Why do you think Einstein's ToR demonstrates it. It's still a theory. Almost everyone believes there is a fourth dimension, but no one has proven it using science yet. LHC was trying to do it by discovering the graviton or gravity particle. Google graviton.

As for your quantum entanglement, are you referring to another dimension existing like 4-D of spacetime? Sorry, I don't follow you.

james bond

I didn't really get into your post before this is as all it does is criticize instead of making an argument. Too much trivial beotching.

Then this post. If one dimension cannot exist, then there would be no singularity and no big bang. Thank you for admitting the big bang didn't happen.

Instead, we can demonstrate one dimension can exist by a line. It's easy when you're a 3-D thinking animal. But I'm getting ahead of myself. So, we have all these different points or dots on the line. When they look at each other they just see a one-dimensional dot. However, through some mysterious process in their brain, they can recognize one dot from another. The mysterious process is evidence for God.

If I explained something you already knew, which I think I did, my apologies. I don't understand what you meant after that.

We have 3-dimensions which has been demonstrated -- length, width, and height. The fourth would be space and time, but we haven't proven it exists yet. There is a Nobel Prize waiting for someone who does. Why do you think Einstein's ToR demonstrates it. It's still a theory. Almost everyone believes there is a fourth dimension, but no one has proven it using science yet. LHC was trying to do it by discovering the graviton or gravity particle. Google graviton.

As for your quantum entanglement, are you referring to another dimension existing like 4-D of spacetime? Sorry, I don't follow you.
You should publish that Albert

Forum List

Back