Mueller Witness Pleads Guilty To Child P0rn, S@x Trafficking

The fact that this guy was the middle-man funneling $3.5 million from an unnamed Middle Eastern country in the midst of the 2016 election and then became a key witness for Weismann / Mueller is far more important than this guy being a pedophile like Bill Clinton and Child sex trafficker like Epstein.

(If you guys want to compare party pedophiles start a new thread)

He is definitely a Democrat. TRUMP WAS A DEMOCRAT.

That picture isn't old. It was taken in 2017. He is not a Democrat.
He IS and always has been a dem.

Good grief. Stick to building showers. There is NO POLITICAL PARTY that holds a grip on being a convicted pedophile. The fucking Republican party had a speaker of the house of representatives convicted. Just because you have confirmation bias doesn't mean it is true.
I never claimed there weren't dirtbags on the right.
I implied they are predominantly on the left and I was correct on that implication

Really? Feel free to show a list of all from each party over the last 10 years.
PayPal and I'll be happy to do your homework for you

You mean Trump business associate. If Trump hadn't been working with him, Mueller wouldn't have interviewed him.

1527397797-george-nadar-donald-trump-aap.jpg

Now show a picture of him with Mueller.
Why are all the child rapists getting busted lately ALWAYS DEMOCRATS?

They aren't always Democrats. Being a pedophile doesn't have a specific political party. There are scum in both parties. Nader isn't a Democrat...

And this scum will be .... prison scum.
Yeah?

What do you know about prison? Watch the latest Orange is the new Black episode and think you're informed?

Twat

What an asshole. She didn't attack you, and you responded like that. I try to forget about your past, and then you do scumbag stuff like this. Your cellmate and owner in prison must have been a Democrat. No wonder you think all pedophiles are Democrats.

You mean Trump business associate. If Trump hadn't been working with him, Mueller wouldn't have interviewed him.

They aren't always Democrats. Being a pedophile doesn't have a specific political party. There are scum in both parties. Nader isn't a Democrat...

Yeah?

What do you know about prison? Watch the latest Orange is the new Black episode and think you're informed?

Twat

What an asshole. She didn't attack you, and you responded like that. I try to forget about your past, and then you do scumbag stuff like this. Your cellmate and owner in prison must have been a Democrat. No wonder you think all pedophiles are Democrats.
Damn! You go Mr White Knight.....
Lol

Shes a big girl. Get off her rack and my nuts.

Yeah?

Twat

Lol

Not being a White Knight. Just putting it like it is. An asshole is an asshole. Hell, she even said he deserved to be in prison which you had been saying in the thread. Do you suddenly think the pedophile SHOULDN'T be in jail because she agreed with you on that point?

I think, as a matter of national security -especially after Hillary was caught paying untrustworthy foreign spies for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda and trying to get dirt on Trump from corrupt Ukraine officials, it is important to find out who the Middle Eastern country is that bought Hillary for $3.5 million.

Yeah?

Twat

Lol

Not being a White Knight. Just putting it like it is. An asshole is an asshole. Hell, she even said he deserved to be in prison which you had been saying in the thread. Do you suddenly think the pedophile SHOULDN'T be in jail because she agreed with you on that point?
I respect and like her. Doesn't mean I can't pick apart her opinions. Get off my nuts and chill the fuck out.

I think, as a matter of national security -especially after Hillary was caught paying untrustworthy foreign spies for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda and trying to get dirt on Trump from corrupt Ukraine officials, it is important to find out who the Middle Eastern country is that bought Hillary for $3.5 million.
Irrelevant to the topic

Except this one was on the Trump Transition team.... Trump is in deep here... This is the usual projection from the Trumpsters. Even when found guilty they blame someone else first...

Except this one was on the Trump Transition team.... Trump is in deep here... This is the usual projection from the Trumpsters. Even when found guilty they blame someone else first...
What was Trump found guilty of and what am I projecting?
He was a democrat donor prior to Trump.

Yeah?

Twat

Lol

I respect and like her. Doesn't mean I can't pick apart her opinions. Get off my nuts and chill the fuck out.

Yep I knew that's how it was in prison for you. Always shaving gay thoughts. Sorry, but as much as you would like it, I'm getting no where near your nuts.

Now, come on with that list to prove most pedophiles are Democrats. You made the claim, now present evidence or prove once again you have just another shitty attribute as a liar.

Yeah?

Twat

Lol

Yep I knew that's how it was in prison for you. Always shaving gay thoughts. Sorry, but as much as you would like it, I'm getting no where near your nuts.

Now, come on with that list to prove most pedophiles are Democrats. You made the claim, now present evidence or prove once again you have just another shitty attribute as a liar.
And we've come full circle. Your prison jokes are DOA. Your demands for me to be your secretary are DOA.

Now what?

Lol

And we've come full circle. Your prison jokes are DOA. Your demands for me to be your secretary are DOA.

Now what?

If you no longer acted like a convict, I wouldn't treat you like one.

I can see you didn't take advantage of any programs in prison to improve your education. The person that makes the statement that something is true, is the person who provides evidence they are correct.

"Trump is really just two kids inside a fat suit. Prove me wrong."

Irrelevant to the topic
Hardly. If Hillary was bought by a Middle Eastern country invested in altering our election and ensuring Hillary won to the point that their money-funneling Middle Man was even part of the coup attempt to take down Trump as a witness, the identity of that country could be critically important.

We already know Obama and Hillary altered the 201y election and sought to control the outcome, which the failed to do.

We already know Obama and Hillary were aided by.a foreign spy, by the Russians who provided Russian-altered Counter-Intelligence propaganda, and corrupt Ukraine officials were also working with Hillary / DNC...

So who is this unnamed Middle Eastern nation who aided Hillary associate and actual Collusion Delusion 1 witch hunt Manager, Weismann, as a 'key witness'?

Lol

Now what?

I can see you didn't take advantage of any programs in prison to improve your education. The person that makes the statement that something is true, is the person who provides evidence they are correct.

I went to prison at 16.

I got a GED
I got a construction certificate
I got "god" which did keep me out of trouble despite new beliefs.
I got drug treatment
I got a crash course in dirty fighting

Not sure what else you expected me to get. We do not "reform" prisoners, we incarcerate them.

TRUMP is in deep?

Bwuhahaha.....this proves Hillary was bought and paid for by an unnamed Middle Eastern nation whose money delivery boy participated in the coup attempt against Trump as a Hillary-associated Witch Hunt puppet master Weismann key witness....

The way you snowflakes / criminal Dem apologists attempt to spin things is hilarious....

:p

Now what?

I went to prison at 16.

I got a GED
I got drug treatment

Not sure what else you expected me to get. We do not "reform" prisoners, we incarcerate them.

How about getting the ability to treat others with a little bit of respect? How about understanding if you say something is true, you need to be able to prove it. Your word doesn't mean jack when talking about stuff like this... especially when there are pretty easy examples to show like Hastert that proves you are wrong.

Now what?

I went to prison at 16.

I got a GED
I got drug treatment

How about getting the ability to treat others with a little bit of respect? How about understanding if you say something is true, you need to be able to prove it. Your word doesn't mean jack when talking about stuff like this... especially when there are pretty easy examples to show like Hastert that proves you are wrong.
Dude I have given links and videos THOUSANDS of times on this forum. I don't remember a time when someone I was arguing with said "gee, you're right".
Everytime it's the same ole shit, you lie, they lie, it's a lie, fake news, garbage site, partisan site, biased link.....etc

What's the fucking point?

Now what?

I went to prison at 16.

I got a GED
I got drug treatment

Dude I have given links and videos THOUSANDS of times on this forum. I don't remember a time when someone I was arguing with said "gee, you're right".
Everytime it's the same ole shit, you lie, they lie, it's a lie, fake news, garbage site, partisan site, biased link.....etc

What's the fucking point?

You don't want to prove your point that there are more Democrats being busted as pedophiles than Republicans then? Cool, then your point doesn't mean shit. It holds as much power as the guy that said there was a secret basement under Ping Pong Pizza.

So Hillary paid a biased, proven untrustworthy Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda ... Colluded with corrupt Ukrainians to try to get dirt on Trump and his team ... and was taking $3.5 million in donations from an un-named Middle Eastern nation (Iran?) through this child porn / child sex trafficking Middle-Man who was later used as a 'key witness' in the Weismann - Mueller 'Collusion Delusion 1: Russia' investigation...

nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

Except that none of those things actually happened.

Forum List

Back