Mueller At It Again, Attempts To Revoke Manafort Bail Based on BS

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Manafort Tampering Allegations

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller has accused Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering. If the allegations are true, Manafort will have violated the conditions of his release and might have his bail revoked. Judge Amy Berman Jackson has scheduled a hearing on the matter for late next week.

I yield to no one in my disdain for President Trump. And I certainly have no brief for Manafort, who has been accused of laundering tens of millions of dollars from sources connected with Russia and the Ukraine. Thus my overall assessment is that Manafort has some significant legal exposure and that, given his role in the Trump presidential campaign, that exposure is of concern to Trump and of interest to the special counsel.

All that said, I think that the special counsel's allegations of witness tampering are rather ... thin. The
FBI agent's declaration in support of the allegations is long on detail about what Manafort and the "Hapsburg Group" did before the elections and short on information about the tampering allegation itself. Drill down into the exhibits and you will see that only one, Exhibit N, is evidence of communications between Manafort and the witnesses he is alleged to have contacted in a tampering effort."

Mueller seeks to intimidate Manafort further by revoking his bail based on a 1 minute and 24 second phone conversation during which time Mueller is accusing Manafort of attempting to tamper with witness testimony by 'making sure their stories - and all the details - are the same....

...in 1 minute and 24 seconds.

:rolleyes:

'The key to all this is Person D1's perception.'

Mueller's case all boils down NOT to provable FACT but on 'PERCEPTION'. If it LOOKS nefarious, and he LOOKS guilty, 'it is and therefore HE IS'. No ACTUAL proof of guilt necessary.

(Mueller learned that from the same place Comey learned that IGNORANCE of the Law IS a legal defense for breaking the law - from their legal dgrees they got in Cracker Jack Boxes. :p)

Mods, this OP has been posted several times, so close it, please.

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller has accused Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering. If the allegations are true, Manafort will have violated the conditions of his release and might have his bail revoked. Judge Amy Berman Jackson has scheduled a hearing on the matter for late next week.

I yield to no one in my disdain for President Trump. And I certainly have no brief for Manafort, who has been accused of laundering tens of millions of dollars from sources connected with Russia and the Ukraine. Thus my overall assessment is that Manafort has some significant legal exposure and that, given his role in the Trump presidential campaign, that exposure is of concern to Trump and of interest to the special counsel.

All that said, I think that the special counsel's allegations of witness tampering are rather ... thin. The
FBI agent's declaration in support of the allegations is long on detail about what Manafort and the "Hapsburg Group" did before the elections and short on information about the tampering allegation itself. Drill down into the exhibits and you will see that only one, Exhibit N, is evidence of communications between Manafort and the witnesses he is alleged to have contacted in a tampering effort."

Mueller seeks to intimidate Manafort further by revoking his bail based on a 1 minute and 24 second phone conversation during which time Mueller is accusing Manafort of attempting to tamper with witness testimony by 'making sure their stories - and all the details - are the same....

...in 1 minute and 24 seconds.

:rolleyes:

'The key to all this is Person D1's perception.'

Mueller's case all boils down NOT to provable FACT but on 'PERCEPTION'. If it LOOKS nefarious, and he LOOKS guilty, 'it is and therefore HE IS'. No ACTUAL proof of guilt necessary.

(Mueller learned that from the same place Comey learned that IGNORANCE of the Law IS a legal defense for breaking the law - from their legal dgrees they got in Cracker Jack Boxes. :p)

/----/ Oh Muller's hot on Trump's Collusion trail.....
fishing.jpg

Forum List

Back