MTV Poll: 88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
THIS does NOT look good for the democrat/subversive tickets for 2014.... If the heads full of mush can figure this out, big trouble awaits them! :D

A MTV survey found something shocking about Millennials: 88% think affirmative action policies are unfair. Translation: 88% of Millennials are racist, or something. Well, at least that’s probably how the folks at MSNBC will take it. […] The survey found that 88% oppose such programs because they “believe that favoring one race over another is unfair, because of their belief in equality.” ....

MTV Poll: 88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair | CNS News

THIS does NOT look good for the democrat/subversive tickets for 2014.... If the heads full of mush can figure this out, big trouble awaits them! :D

A MTV survey found something shocking about Millennials: 88% think affirmative action policies are unfair. Translation: 88% of Millennials are racist, or something. Well, at least that’s probably how the folks at MSNBC will take it. […] The survey found that 88% oppose such programs because they “believe that favoring one race over another is unfair, because of their belief in equality.” ....

The playing field was tilted towards white males. We tilted it the other way towards all minorities for a few decades. It's not something they would understand at their age but they would say it was just as unfair that a person decades ago couldn't into college because they were black, Jewish, or female.

And we are just about done with AA so don't be a drama queen about it. It has served its purpose, quite well actually.

Affirmative Action is racism IN ACTION. Plain and simple. It is blatant, in-you-face racism at its worst. A person should be hired or allowed into college based purely on talent, experience, ability, and a certain level of intelligence. Nobody should hire some numbskull just because he has a certain amount of pigment in his skin or because the crotch of his pants is hanging down to his ankles. That's bad for productivity and bad for company morale.

MTV Poll: 88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair

Which is why we don’t run the country in accordance with MTV polls.

Tell that to Leslie Moonves and the powers that be at CBS who've overwhelmingly solicited Millenials' votes in the past two presidential elections.
Asking for votes is not running the country, it's how you win elections. Why am I not surprised that you don't know that.

Which is why we don’t run the country in accordance with MTV polls.

Tell that to Leslie Moonves and the powers that be at CBS who've overwhelmingly solicited Millenials' votes in the past two presidential elections.
Asking for votes is not running the country, it's how you win elections. Why am I not surprised that you don't know that.

Probably because you're a goddamned one-trick-pony partisan hack would be my guess.

Probably because you're a goddamned one-trick-pony partisan hack would be my guess.
Not at all, but I know the difference between getting elected to run a country and running a country.

The playing field was tilted towards white males. We tilted it the other way towards all minorities for a few decades. It's not something they would understand at their age but they would say it was just as unfair that a person decades ago couldn't into college because they were black, Jewish, or female.

And we are just about done with AA so don't be a drama queen about it. It has served its purpose, quite well actually.

Who gives a damn if it was "tilted towards white males?" If white males are the ones getting off of their asses and creating the businesses and jobs to begin with then they can hire whomever they damn well please. I can't stand your filthy, entitlement mentality. I can GUARANTEE you that if I create a business I will hire whomever is the BEST MAN FOR THE JOB. That means that if I have 10 openings and 20 applicants (10 white and 10 black) I will hire the best and most qualified to give me that greatest return on my investment. If that means that all 10 whites are more qualified that all 10 blacks then I will hire nothing but whites!! Got it??? Good!!!

P.S. That also means that if 10 blacks are more qualified than the 10 whites then I will hire the blacks -- but NOT based on the color of their skin. Dumb ass.

Last edited:

Who gives a damn if it was "tilted towards white males?" If white males are the ones getting off of their asses and creating the businesses and jobs to begin with then they can hire whomever they damn well please. I can't stand your filthy, entitlement mentality. I can GUARANTEE you that if I create a business I will hire whomever is the BEST MAN FOR THE JOB. That means that if I have 10 openings and 20 applicants (10 white and 10 black) I will hire the best and most qualified to give me that greatest return on my investment. If that means that all 10 whites are more qualified that all 10 blacks then I will hire nothing but whites!! Got it??? Good!!!
I enjoyed your drama. TY.

Good to vent now and again.

Good to vent now and again.
Sure thing.

That fucking loooooser Rand Pual should sooo run off his racist position of getting rid of AC. LOLOLOLz the GOP will lose so fucking.... waaaaaait... whaaa?

Forum List

Back