Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

Nope…according one article in “ heavy“

Trump Allowed Illegal Drugs at the Parties — But No Cigarettes​

Trump loathed the idea of smoking and banned cigarettes from the parties, but did allow a variety of illegal substances, including cocaine, that were given by men at the parties to the women and girls in attendance.

“It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor,” but no cigarettes allowed, the unnamed photographer told Gross.
"unnamed", of course. He was well known for sleeping 4 hours a night and refusing drugs and alcohol. The best you have is one unnamed source who claimed he ALLOWED cocaine at a party? No one who saw him use any? Of course not.

You’re the moron. He was not kidding when he asked those experts to look into it. If he was kidding, it would be even worse when people are dying and he’s confusing people by “kiddingly” proposing a fake cure. But, you’ve, seen the video right ? Nope, doubt you have. But keep Kissing the arse of the wizard.
You actually believing the crap that you spew is hilarious, but it's a sad thing for you all at the same time. If you think that anyone would go drink bleach because Trump was fooling around or even if he was serious makes you a nut job who thinks that you have been tasked to save the human race because it is just to stupid to save itself. Do you even realize how damned narcissistic that is ????? And yet you sit here daily trying to convince everyone that Trump is a narcissist... You really couldn't make this crap up if we all were living in the "Truman Story"... I can see Jim Carey sitting there now trying to convince you that the world you and him are living in isn't real, but there you are trying to convince him otherwise. LOL

Yes, he initially did but he was Kidding!!!
Probably more of a wish that it would work, and I could agree with that, but of course we would both be wishing, yet that doesn't interpret into reality, and it's not supposed too. Anyone believing or taking such things seriously, has some serious issues going on.

Actually I weigh 230lbs, and bench 420lbs, which means I could barely lift your fat geigh pole smoking jizz guzzling ass.

I graduated summa with a 4.0.
Oh yah, I’m a jet fighter pilot on weekends and a brain surgeon during the week. You need consultation.
So you did graduate from grade school. Whoopty doo.

Faux Xiden is an Idiot and a corrupt one at that. This is why his handlers hid him from Public View, why he barely campaigned and why no one would turn out for his lame uninspiring canned speeches.

Biden is too much of a dipshit to be corrupt.

Oh yah, I’m a jet fighter pilot on weekends and a brain surgeon during the week. You need consultation.
So you did graduate from grade school. Whoopty doo.
Unlike you, I don't sacrifice my eternal existence by telling lies 24-7.
If you don't like the truth, that is not my issue. Take it up with God on judgment day.

You actually believing the crap that you spew is hilarious, but it's a sad thing for you all at the same time. If you think that anyone would go drink bleach because Trump was fooling around or even if he was serious makes you a nut job who thinks that you have been tasked to save the human race because it is just to stupid to save itself. Do you even realize how damned narcissistic that is ????? And yet you sit here daily trying to convince everyone that Trump is a narcissist... You really couldn't make this crap up if we all were living in the "Truman Story"... I can see Jim Carey sitting there now trying to convince you that the world you and him are living in isn't real, but there you are trying to convince him otherwise. LOL
So, Trump is just fooling around when he lies ? Wow. That means he’s fooling around all the time.

Forum List

Back