MSNBC's 'Everyday Racism in America': Real stories of racial bias

So it isn't a discussion after all. Didn't think so. These discussions never are. They are whine fests demanding adequate white guilt, which is never enough.

I feel badly for most of the declarants. They are suffering from the effects of the vast majority of black people who are not as nice as these appear to be trying to be.

How about we have a discussion of black violence. The ones who tear up restaurants ought to be worth a mention. The men who play the knockout game on 80 year old white women in a walker. Let's hear a few of those stories. Make it a real discussion where white people can finally sit down and say "What the hell is wrong with you people any way?"

Life with #EverydayRacism in America: These are your stories

MSNBC asked people across the country to share personal experiences with racism. Here are some of their stories.
When I was in college I noticed that cops treat you differently at night. The rules are different at night especially when you’re a young man. I remember getting beat up by bouncers and thrown out of a bar. Imagine someone beating you up at a chic fil a at noon. It’s just not gonna happen.

So the brother running at night with his hoodie. That’s not racism. The freaks come out at night, the freaks come out at night

When I was in college I needed a new place to stay and found one in a nice complex a little bit outside of downtown Daytona Beach. I called the number in the newspaper ad (before the internet & mobile phones) and made arrangements to visit the property after classes while on my way to work. When I arrived the woman told me that they didn't have any vacancies even though I told her I had just spoken with her that morning and she said she did. She wasn't having it so I left.

When I got to work I was pretty distressed about what had just happened because I felt that she was lying to me and just didn't realize over the phone that I was black so my boss asked me for the number from the ad. He called her up, introduced himself as a police detective and made up some story about needing to rent an apartment. She couldn't get him down there fast enough to see the apartment that hadn't existed just an hour previously.

If I had known then what I know now regarding filing a housing discrimination complaint, particularly with a police detective as my witness, I'm sure I could have prevailed in a charge against the complex but my parents raised us to not fret over these types of things reminding us that you don't want to live or be around people like that anyway. They were right in the sense that I ended up with an even nicer place, but we cannot continue to allow other people who do not have our best interests at heart, make decisions for us on where we can live, work, go to school or even socialize, etc. particularly when they are violating the law by doing so.

...... I remember getting beat up by bouncers and thrown out of a bar. .....

Yeah, a vegan salad bar run by anemic college girls who got tired of closet case loser biting his hand and moaning about how "tight" he thought they were.

When I was in college I needed a new place to stay and found one in a nice complex a little bit outside of downtown Daytona Beach. I called the number in the newspaper ad (before the internet & mobile phones) and made arrangements to visit the property after classes while on my way to work. When I arrived the woman told me that they didn't have any vacancies even though I told her I had just spoken with her that morning and she said she did. She wasn't having it so I left.

When I got to work I was pretty distressed about what had just happened because I felt that she was lying to me and just didn't realize over the phone that I was black so my boss asked me for the number from the ad. He called her up, introduced himself as a police detective and made up some story about needing to rent an apartment. She couldn't get him down there fast enough to see the apartment that hadn't existed just an hour previously.

If I had known then what I know now regarding filing a housing discrimination complaint, particularly with a police detective as my witness, I'm sure I could have prevailed in a charge against the complex but my parents raised us to not fret over these types of things reminding us that you don't want to live or be around people like that anyway. They were right in the sense that I ended up with an even nicer place, but we cannot continue to allow other people who do not have our best interests at heart, make decisions for us on where we can live, work, go to school or even socialize, etc. particularly when they are violating the law by doing so.
I would want to bust them but not so I could move in. Screw living there but put that prick in jail for 90 days and they owe you $10,000. Wouldn’t that be great?

I would want to bust them but not so I could move in. Screw living there but put that prick in jail for 90 days and they owe you $10,000. Wouldn’t that be great?
No you're right, I wouldn't want to live there is they disliked black people to the point of being willing to violate the law in order not to rent to me. Having them sanctioned would have been nice however I'm pretty sure they don't put them in jail though even when landlords/owners very egregiously abuse their tenants rights.

I love these pictures of the Tuskegee airmen. I knew one personally by the name of Henry Moore.

One time when the ship was in port, I walked into the pilot house from the bridge wing. A guy was sitting on the floor, crying, and pointing to his chest saying, "I'm black in here". Across from him were 3 black first class petty officers. Me being there didn't stop them from saying to the man, "you're not black, you're half white." I wonder why the article didn't have any stories about black racism?

One time when the ship was in port, I walked into the pilot house from the bridge wing. A guy was sitting on the floor, crying, and pointing to his chest saying, "I'm black in here". Across from him were 3 black first class petty officers. Me being there didn't stop them from saying to the man, "you're not black, you're half white." I wonder why the article didn't have any stories about black racism?
Because according to libstains blacks are a protected class, so long as they vote dim.

MSNBC asked people across the country to share personal experiences with racism. Here are some of their stories.
OK, lets put the brakes on this right now. We know there are two forms of racism, one that is all about whites being perpetrators ad nauseam perpetual beating dead horse issues, or there this undercurrent of anti white hate that is unspoken and yet manages to tinge everything. Fear and loathing by self hating whites, they cast this pawl over everything. I don't share their cynical self wounding hate.

Last edited:

OK, lets put the breaks on this right now. We know there are two forms of racism, one that is all about whites being perpetrators ad nauseam perpetual beating dead horse issues, or there this undercurrent of anti white hate that is unspoken and yet manages to tinge everything. Fear and loathing by self hating whites, they cast this pawl over everything. I don't share their cynical self wounding hate.

You aren't putting breaks on anything. The horses aren't dead. There is no anti whit hate by self loathing whites either. Thee is however, continuing racism by whites and until that stop nothing else stops.

Because according to libstains blacks are a protected class, so long as they vote dim.

Whites have been a protected class since the constitution was ratified. No matter what party they vote for.

Whites have been a protected class since the constitution was ratified. No matter what party they vote for.
You hate whites, and you can't stand the fact blacks now are mainly their own worst enemy. But that is off topic. But that IS the larger issue.

Last edited:
So it isn't a discussion after all. Didn't think so. These discussions never are. They are whine fests demanding adequate white guilt, which is never enough.

I feel badly for most of the declarants. They are suffering from the effects of the vast majority of black people who are not as nice as these appear to be trying to be.

How about we have a discussion of black violence. The ones who tear up restaurants ought to be worth a mention. The men who play the knockout game on 80 year old white women in a walker. Let's hear a few of those stories. Make it a real discussion where white people can finally sit down and say "What the hell is wrong with you people any way?"

We'll be discussing the show about everyday racism. You don't want to discuss violence. Whts have murdered millions here in this nation. And whites have committed millions more acts if violence against people of color. You don't have what it takes to deal with the truth.

Forum List

Back