Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
laugh for the day, enjoy
Links with pictures at site
:lol:

SNIP:
January 13, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield 7 Comments

Finally Bridgegate has its own Woodward and Bernstein and his name is Chris Hayes or Mr. Rachel Maddow. Is he all in? You bet, he’s all in.

Do you want to see this man talk about New Jersey traffic for one hour? Are you an MSNBC viewer? Then of course you do. It’s either that or Al Sharpton talking about how the Tea Party is just like the Klan or Ed Schultz talking about how the Tea Party is just like the Klan or Melissa Harris Perry talking about how the Tea Party is just like the Klan.

Bridgegate is a chance for MSNBC to leave racism behind for 5 minutes and do a one-hour special about New Jersey traffic. Oh wait…

It’s MSNBC, there’s no escape from racism. That means we need a disparate impact study on New Jersey traffic. Why does Chris Christie hate black people while Chris Hayes loves them?

Thus far MSNBC’s award-winning staff of whiny white kids in glasses have tackled Bridgegate as if Christie was a fat Nixon and they were journalists instead of failed Peace Corps volunteers.

Here’s a sample of MSNBC’s coverage of the greatest traffic story ever told.

Steve Kornacki answered your questions about “bridgegate”

The billion-dollar development at the center of ‘Bridgegate’

Conservatives pile on Christie over ‘bridgegate’

Christie’s marathon ‘bridgegate’ presser left questions unanswered

‘Bridgegate’ sees its first lawsuit

Roadmap to ‘Bridgegate’

Rachel Maddow Has an Alternate Theory of Christie’s “Bridgegate …

Scathing bridge complaint reached Christie’s staff

and…

‘Bridgegate’ draws little public interest

ALL of it here
MSNBC to Host One-Hour Special About New Jersey Traffic | FrontPage Magazine

This is a big friggin deal, how many school buses were late for school? this is more serious scandal than four americans murdered in Ben Gazi.

It should be an interesting investigative report for their handful of viewers, but for the life of me I can't figue out how they'll come up with a way to blame Bush, the Tea Party, freedom of speech or religion, black Republicans/conservatives, the NRA, or Rush, Hannity and O'Reilly?

It should be an interesting investigative report for their handful of viewers, but for the life of me I can't figue out how they'll come up with a way to blame Bush, the Tea Party, freedom of speech or religion, black Republicans/conservatives, the NRA, or Rush, Hannity and O'Reilly?

oh give the genius talking heads on PmsNbc time, they'll find a way

Well, I know where I'll be tonight at 11:00

I'm so excited

You left out Rachel's favorite eeeeeeviiiillll target, the Koch brothers.

You left out Rachel's favorite eeeeeeviiiillll target, the Koch brothers.

Rachel will discover that the Koch Brothers funded the Wawa that Christie bought his breakfast burrito from, thus linking them conclusively to Bridgegate, Commcericalgate, and any other gate the media can dig up.

Coming up next: Forgottotakeouthegarbagegate.

Why only an hour? We need a BridgeGate Channel devoting 24/7 coverage to every aspect of this unfolding crisis

Just because you all are crying foul doesn't mean this issue is going away anytime soon. Since it was brought to the public, a lot of other questions will also be brought up. He's in the hot seat suddenly and we need to know whether he knew about it.

Why only an hour? We need a BridgeGate Channel devoting 24/7 coverage to every aspect of this unfolding crisis
^ that
Just because you all are crying foul doesn't mean this issue is going away anytime soon. Since it was brought to the public, a lot of other questions will also be brought up. He's in the hot seat suddenly and we need to know whether he knew about it.

& ^ that

Forum List

Back