MSNBC scumbags call Clarence Thomas a Nazi Loving Jew

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
While Paula Deen is crucified for prohibited words uttered 30 years ago, the leftist filth over at MSNBC is free to hurl racial epithets at will. The latest barrage is aimed at one of the favorite targets of the left, Clarence Thomas. Thomas enrages the left because he is a black man who dares to think for himself. He's also smarter than anyone at MSNBC, feeding their insecurities.

{“Clarence Thomas’ actions here today — though consistent, though tragic to me — are even more so in light of the bulk of decisions he’s rendered in the name of a judicial vote on the Supreme Court,” Dyson told Bashir. “A symbolic Jew has invited a metaphoric Hitler to commit holocaust and genocide upon his own people,” he concluded.}

MSNBC Contributor: Clarence Thomas is Kind of Like a Holocaust-Enabling, Hitler-Loving Jew - Guy Benson

Liberals in the press, Congress etc are many things but one thing they will never be is held accountable.

While Paula Deen is crucified for prohibited words uttered 30 years ago, the leftist filth over at MSNBC is free to hurl racial epithets at will. The latest barrage is aimed at one of the favorite targets of the left, Clarence Thomas. Thomas enrages the left because he is a black man who dares to think for himself. He's also smarter than anyone at MSNBC, feeding their insecurities.

{“Clarence Thomas’ actions here today — though consistent, though tragic to me — are even more so in light of the bulk of decisions he’s rendered in the name of a judicial vote on the Supreme Court,” Dyson told Bashir. “A symbolic Jew has invited a metaphoric Hitler to commit holocaust and genocide upon his own people,” he concluded.}

MSNBC Contributor: Clarence Thomas is Kind of Like a Holocaust-Enabling, Hitler-Loving Jew - Guy Benson

I don't see how that even makes sense.

Please explain the racism you claim. I don't see it.

because no matter what liberals say, they never say anything racist, with that kind of mentality, you'll never see a racist from the left.....lets just be honest, shall we?

Here's another good analogy for you Eunuch2008: it would be like you providing PR for the New Black Panthers.

Is that racist?

Have a better metaphore?

Actually, it's spelled metaphor you illiterate creep. And since you obviously don't know this, saying he is like something is actually called a simile, not a metaphor.

Did you even graduate high school?

:lol:

Forum List

Back