Racist White Progressives Love the ‘N-Word’ When It’s Being Used Against Clarence Thomas

I don't understand why whites can't say the nword.

If blacks can say it then whites should be able to say it. Only letting someone get away with something based on the color of their skin is racist by the very definition.

Besides saying nword is the same as saying the nword. When someone says nword then it puts that into your head, you know what it really means. So why bother beating around the bush? Just say it.

More than Republicans.
Please, list examples. Where are the economic incentives? Where are the tax breaks? Where are the exemptions from regulations? Democrats don’t support these things for small businesses so your statement that Democrats do more for Black Main Street (Black Small Business) is a simple reaction on your part based purely on your dislike of Republicans and nothing in fact.

If blacks can say it then whites should be able to say it. Only letting someone get away with something based on the color of their skin is racist by the very definition.

Besides saying nword is the same as saying the nword. When someone says nword then it puts that into your head, you know what it really means. So why bother beating around the bush? Just say it.
why would anyone want to to say it?

I am pretty sure you say it often enough.

Forum List

Back