MSNBC..in the Tank

It will never be said of MSNBC that they are fair and balanced when it come to their loyal obedience to liberal dim wit policies.. so here .. yet another example from Andrea Mitchell.
--------------

It was the MSM version of "win one for the Gipper." A manifestly moved Andrea Mitchell told a Dem congressman that with Pres. Obama having put so much on the line for health care reform, "you've got to get this for him."
Mitchell, ostensibly a "correspondent," her voice brimming with emotion, made her heart-felt plea to Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) during her 1 PM MNSBC show today.

ANDREA MITCHELL: Bottom line, what happens if you don't get health care for this president is, this is really all-or-nothing for the sense of his power, his legacy, he's invested so much in this, in this first year. You've got to get this for him.

ELIJAH CUMMINGS: Andrea, I agree with you a million percent.

Mitchell was unwittingly proving the point that Larry O'Donnell surprisingly made this morning about MSM "group-think" that Dems must get ObamaCare done. But Andrea clearly seemed to be saying it with personal sentiment

Andrea's Emotional Plea To Dem Congressman On ObamaCare: 'You've Got To Get This For Him' | NewsBusters.org

:lol: Found this website:

Fire Andrea Mitchell!

It will never be said of MSNBC that they are fair and balanced when it come to their loyal obedience to liberal dim wit policies.. so here .. yet another example from Andrea Mitchell.
--------------

It was the MSM version of "win one for the Gipper." A manifestly moved Andrea Mitchell told a Dem congressman that with Pres. Obama having put so much on the line for health care reform, "you've got to get this for him."
Mitchell, ostensibly a "correspondent," her voice brimming with emotion, made her heart-felt plea to Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) during her 1 PM MNSBC show today.

ANDREA MITCHELL: Bottom line, what happens if you don't get health care for this president is, this is really all-or-nothing for the sense of his power, his legacy, he's invested so much in this, in this first year. You've got to get this for him.

ELIJAH CUMMINGS: Andrea, I agree with you a million percent.

Mitchell was unwittingly proving the point that Larry O'Donnell surprisingly made this morning about MSM "group-think" that Dems must get ObamaCare done. But Andrea clearly seemed to be saying it with personal sentiment

Andrea's Emotional Plea To Dem Congressman On ObamaCare: 'You've Got To Get This For Him' | NewsBusters.org

I can't believe Jillian neg reped me for this post. Hell.. most of it's direct quote....:lol:

Jillian.. you little muffin head.. is this like a elementary school yard thing.... you got the hots for me Honey?

So MSNBC is biased towards the Democrats and FOX is biased towards the Republicans.

This post gets the "stating the obvious" award.

Now that we know that the MSM is always going to have it's bias... let's just stop watching it.

The two aren't even close. MSNBC actually falls down in idolic worship. they get shivers and tremors, and tingly sensations. I'm bettin there is even a hard on or two.. dingleberry.

Aren't even close? They are mirror images of each other on opposite sides in terms of slant.

Not even close. which tells me you don't watch Fox news, you go by what the liberal bloggers tell ya.

The two aren't even close. MSNBC actually falls down in idolic worship. they get shivers and tremors, and tingly sensations. I'm bettin there is even a hard on or two.. dingleberry.

Aren't even close? They are mirror images of each other on opposite sides in terms of slant.

Not even close. which tells me you don't watch Fox news, you go by what the liberal bloggers tell ya.

All I watch is Fox News. If you can't see that they are just as big a shill, then you are blind.

And I don't read bloggers of either stripe.

Last edited:
So MSNBC is biased towards the Democrats and FOX is biased towards the Republicans.

Now that we know that the MSM is always going to have it's bias... let's just stop watching it.

They both do the work of the left-right ideology that controls them, pretty damn well. The big difference is FOX is more prone to try to hide their agenda then MSNBC. MSNBC are proud ideologues, FOX wants you to think they're "fair and balanced". It's all a bunch of mind numbing bullshit. The fact that you feel tingly sensations and boners coming out of the TV while your watching certain news stations is living proof that the point of the MSM is to dumb down Americans, and it's working.

Wow an award.. Gee ... I humbly accept this award for all the little people that made it possible....:lol:

Godu2.jpg

You and Kanye West are the only two known recipients.:clap2::clap2:

:lol:... I suspect you have trouble making friends...

NICE DODGE! Try again.

Nope, sure don't. I don't watch 24-hour news stations unless they're covering a major disaster that effects someone I know. I don't read blogs either because I'd rather not pollute my mind with other people's thoughts who want me to think like them. Sounds like a program I've heard of before... hmmm... could it be the "Glenn Beck Show"?

Way to be to mentally retarded to think for yourselves FOX and MSNBC viewers!

They both do the work of the left-right ideology that controls them, pretty damn well. The big difference is FOX is more prone to try to hide their agenda then MSNBC. MSNBC are proud ideologues, FOX wants you to think they're "fair and balanced". It's all a bunch of mind numbing bullshit. The fact that you feel tingly sensations and boners coming out of the TV while your watching certain news stations is living proof that the point of the MSM is to dumb down Americans, and it's working.

Post an example of Fox hiding their agenda please. I'd like to see a program that is mind numbing..

Nope, sure don't. I don't watch 24-hour news stations unless they're covering a major disaster that effects someone I know. I don't read blogs either because I'd rather not pollute my mind with other people's thoughts who want me to think like them. Sounds like a program I've heard of before... hmmm... could it be the "Glenn Beck Show"?

Way to be to mentally retarded to think for yourselves FOX and MSNBC viewers!

oh goody goody gumdrops, we gots us another "I know everything there is to know about evil Fox News, but I never watch it" DUmmie! Oh hallalujha hannah!

Post an example of Fox hiding their agenda please. I'd like to see a program that is mind numbing..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2pLo8JV5Y]YouTube - Murdoch of Fox News Admits Manipulating the News for Agenda[/ame]

Keep sitting there and trying to say FOX News doesn't have it's own agendas. That they're just happy fair and balanced and don't try to push their agenda on people. Your making yourself look like an ass.

As for mind numbing. The Glenn Beck Show is about as mind numbing as it gets. Just from the clips I've seen on youtube the guy is talking like he's talking to 5th graders or people with the brain capacity of 5th graders.

Seriously turn off your partisan bullshit and just watch this shit, just sit down and seriously watch it and examine what the clown does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siRJYmfMLdc]YouTube - Unbelievable. Glenn Beck progressives will try to assassinate Obama[/ame]

He's got a chalk board.
He has little pictures of peoples faces.
He asks the audience "do these people think like you?".
Then he goes on to explain "no of course you don't".
Then he tells you what words like "fight" "mean to you".
He sits at his SCHOOL desk and smiles and explains to us why we should believe things.
He takes his left-right graph (even though he claims he doesn't represent the left-right paradigm:cuckoo:).

THAT WHOLE PROGRAM IS FREAKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. The hand movements, the language. I mean I can't imagine sitting down in my living room eating coa coa puffs watching this bullshit in a hypnotized fashion going "no, Mr Beck, I don't like communists", "no Mr. Beck they don't think like me", "yes Mr. Beck I'm glad you can think for me so I don't have to think for myself and you even give me neat little illustrations".

God, this nation is going to Hell in a hand basket.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2pLo8JV5Y]YouTube - Murdoch of Fox News Admits Manipulating the News for Agenda[/ame]

Keep sitting there and trying to say FOX News doesn't have it's own agendas. That they're just happy fair and balanced and don't try to push their agenda on people. Your making yourself look like an ass.

As for mind numbing. The Glenn Beck Show is about as mind numbing as it gets. Just from the clips I've seen on youtube the guy is talking like he's talking to 5th graders or people with the brain capacity of 5th graders.

Seriously turn off your partisan bullshit and just watch this shit, just sit down and seriously watch it and examine what the clown does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siRJYmfMLdc]YouTube - Unbelievable. Glenn Beck progressives will try to assassinate Obama[/ame]

He's got a chalk board.
He sits at his SCHOOL desk and smiles and explains to us why we should believe things.
He takes his left-right graph (even though he claims he doesn't represent the left-right paradigm:cuckoo:).

THAT WHOLE PROGRAM IS FREAKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. The hand movements, the language. I mean I can't imagine sitting down in my living room eating coa coa puffs watching this bullshit in a hypnotized fashion going "no, Mr Beck, I don't like communists", "no Mr. Beck they don't think like me", "yes Mr. Beck I'm glad you can think for me so I don't have to think for myself and you even give me neat little illustrations".

:lol::lol: you don't watch fox therefore you don't watch beck and you give me little bitty clips from an hour long program? :cool:

MSNBC is in the tank for Democrats.

FOX is in the tank for Republicans.

...and this is news?

indeed..............

one huge difference though...................

Nobody watches MSNBC............check the ratings #s. The MSNBC share is a fraction of the FOX share. Many of the MSNBC shows have ratings which are of "off the air" status according to the cable news ratings industry.:lol:

In terms of ratings no one watches any of the cable news channels. Bragging about ratings is like saying AI is the best rated show so it must be good.

In terms of ratings no one watches any of the cable news channels. Bragging about ratings is like saying AI is the best rated show so it must be good.

I believe you are mistaken but no matter..

He's got a chalk board.

Gotta love Charlie Rose. Thanks for the video.

Look at the total numbers for any given night. Not many people are watching, compared to the rest of the TV audience. It is like the NHL arguing that they beat out the IRL in terms of viewership. Yes, folks who follow politics watch, but that is a very very very small minority. Rush Limbaugh has more listeners than all of the cable news shows combined have viewers.

Look at the total numbers for any given night. Not many people are watching, compared to the rest of the TV audience. It is like the NHL arguing that they beat out the IRL in terms of viewership. Yes, folks who follow politics watch, but that is a very very very small minority. Rush Limbaugh has more listeners than all of the cable news shows combined have viewers.

I understand your reasoning now, makes sense but I thought you were exclusively referring to TV news channels.

He's got a chalk board.

:lol::lol: you don't watch fox therefore you don't watch beck and you give me little bitty clips from an hour long program? :cool:

You only need a sample of something to know it's shit. Unless you really ARE a complete retard and in that case no matter how long the clip was you'd be to hypnotized to actually recognize the bullshit when it flies in your face.

In that one clip there was enough mind-numbing rhetoric to destroy more brain cells than crack cocaine. It's like freaking riddlin. Now, that's really the only clip I've watched simply because I heard Alex Jones (( :lol: )) talking about it over the radio. Unless the rest of the program involves Glenn Beck retracting every statement he made and somehow miraculously restoring the brain wave activity he mercilessly stole from his faithful listeners who actually believe the shit he says, the point stands. People who watch someone talk to them like 4th graders and tell them how to think even if for five minutes are ignorant and don't deserve the right to influence public policy.

Forum List

Back